Reviews for Simple Is Beautiful: Tunnel It Up Oneshot
dark lil'angel2be chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This just! ADHGKJGFHGF Adorable! Oohh, i just loved this!
lolgirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
OMG best oneshot ever!

fav part

"Now..." Gunther stepped closer to her, and his arms extended out, reaching behind her head.

"What're you do...?" Rocky's voice fell silent as he felt her hair come out of it's up-do, tumbling out in loose waves.

"Better," Gunther said in approval. He took her hands in his, and she blushed but smiled nevertheless as he pulled her onto the dance floor. Surprising her yet again, Gunther put his hands on her hips and picked her up. Once her bare feet were on his shoes, he wrapped one arm around her waist, the opposite hand lacing with hers.

"Are you doing this so I won't step on your feet?" Rocky asked skeptically as he twirled them around.

"Yes and no," Gunther chuckled.

"Why no?"

Gunther's cheeks turned pink as their eyes met, then drifted down the the lack of space between their bodies. Rocky's lips pressed, and she didn't say anything else. Dancing with Gunther was so much better...
SeleStarz chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hey, I just founf your story looking through the Runther Comments and i have to say I'm glad I clicked the link! I love this story! First by starting with that it has all my favorite Shake it Up ships. I loved how you got them together too! A jelous Dina was kind of funny to read and it was sweet Deuce wanted to Dance with CeCe. I loved that Gunther and Rocky were together! (I just didnt understand why they kissed. He's sick...) I especially loved the Tynka part! I hated how she freaked when her dress was simple. Simple is beautful! You got that message right! :-)
SeleStarz
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
AWWWW! SO CUTE! 3
GlitteryBrenda chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Cutest one everrrrrrrrr! :') I'm crying, it's too much cuteness for my shipper heart 3 Loved it!
icee chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
while dina suddenly turning evil was a little jarring(as im a deucina shipper), the whole thing was crazy cute!
purplecupcakes chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was AMAZING! I loved all the Runther, all the DeCe and the Tynka was just... wow :) All the boys in this oneshot were just so sweet :3 All in all it was awesome and pls keep writing more oneshots :D
shake it up fan chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
AWESOME ONE-SHOT! I really liked it (:
Serena chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I liked it:)But can you update "when doves cry" and "date it up" soon? i really loved that fics!
The Cool Diogene chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
"I smell a weddiiiiing!" Gunther sang right after, and Ty and Tinka broke their kiss to look around at the two other couples.

"I smell twoooo!" Tinka countered, gesturing towards her brother and Rocky, making them blush feverishly."

MY. SHIPPER. HEART.

AWESOME ONE-SHOT!
Ghana chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
jazzy i love every word you write! the runther dance killed me, and the tynka kiss too!
SeddieLove4ever chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I loved it very much...Thank you for bringing a smile on my face!
SydneySanity chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
My shipping heart just burst, it was so sweet Jazzy :) I was trying SO HARD not to giggle like an idiot, I failed :3 I loved it! Keep it up :D and by that I mean, UPDATE! EVERYTHING NOW!