Reviews for I Ate Your Llama
Guest chapter 51 . 12/23/2014
Yohoooo I LOVE the story! Last time I read it there were only about 30 chapters lol but it's awesome! Like so fucking amazing o-o
MyPajamasAreCozy chapter 51 . 11/16/2014
I would love for you to continue, but I hate pestering people on that matter, so, please, take your time. I hope you do make more chapters, one-shots, and stuff like that; your imagination and writing is phenominal and I just love it; thank you for making this fic, it started out funny as hell but then started getting serious and dramatic, which is what I loved the most about this fic. I just love Kasu's struggles and goals, and every little thing she's done so far. I hope you do continue and it goes wonderful for you! ;-D
MyPajamasAreCozy chapter 33 . 11/14/2014
If I said that to my mom she'd think I'm stating a serious opinion and be like "Yeeeeeaaaaah, I know." I've witnessed some serious $&!? go down in "The Land of The Free". These chapters are comedy gold! ;-D
MyPajamasAreCozy chapter 20 . 11/13/2014
Oh my god, I love this fic with all of my damn heart! They're so funny, touching, adorable, and, just, amazing! I love this so much; thank you for making this! ;-D
MyPajamasAreCozy chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
God, I love these chapters! They're so funny! ;-D
MyPajamasAreCozy chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Oh my God, wonderful, just perfect! I love yiur sense of humor. "If I'm being Punk'd, I'm seriously killing Ashton Kutcher!", I laughed my $$ off on that part! All of this was so funny; I loved it!
dreagune tm chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This story is really good! The only thing I noticed was some spelling mistakes, but other than that it is already amazing!
Guest chapter 34 . 2/20/2014
Not trying to be mean but i want to point out that you spelt wierd wrong. You spelt it wired but it is actully wierd
Demoness99 chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
*is re-reading your fic* I fucking love this story! It's hilarious, badass, cute and even more hilarious all at once!

I've been really shy to review on this earlier. I've actually been around since chapter 10 or so. It always made my week brighter when you updated. It got me through a lot of bad times. And I love you for that.

I'm actually very surprised you've got so few reviews/followers/favs, this story deservs hella more popularity! And that's not just me talking, but also my best friend. She also follows this story. She's just too shy to review. (I think it has something to do with her insecurities in her English)

I just thought I'd drop this here. I feel like I had to let you know how much I love this story.

I look forward to your next update!
jazzigirl95 chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
I loved this episode when i watched this Anime _
jazzigirl95 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I can tell that i will be laughing throughout this whole entire story:D
laaurenjacobs chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
I gotta say. this is by far, the best 'ao no exorcist' fanfiction I have read on here.
It's well crafted. the character is unique and the story plot fits in well with the original- minus the few tweeks. I think you have done phenomenally well so far. keep it up.
Your's truly,
Lauren :)
blue-exorcist-1090 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Hey, I'm new to this whole fanfiction thing (and I'm trying to hide it from my sisters) but I do like your fanfiction. It's really good! Some people just can't get some people in the story correct so I get really mad (3) So thank you for getting them right. I wish you luck on your future fanfictions and that I'll be reading them :3
pandaofawsumness chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
You... U. Are. Fudging. AWESOMLY MADE OF AWSOME SAUCE OF AWESOMENESS OMG! ME 3 DIS STORYYY! ITS SO SEXXIIIII!
Kyoichi Amaya chapter 37 . 3/27/2013