Reviews for Control Release
sailorlyoko4life chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
first thing i have to get off my chest is, ALL OF YOU FREAKING YAOI HATERS GO AWAY! YOU KNEW THIS WOULD BE BOY/BOY BEFORE YOU READ IT SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT STUFF THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU EVEN BOTHER TO READ IT AND FREAKING COMMENT ON IT! sorry, i was just really mad to see the flames. i love this story! i think it is awesome that you put the sensitive spot in too. but i especially love the fact that SOMEONE finally wrote about those two as a couple! XD please continue on soon! :)
happy chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
i don't want percy to be gay! could we have percy&sadie? PLEASE?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
that was the most disgusting thing you could possibly do, you sicko!
Ouence-Spirit Kone-Baka chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Yay! Please write more! X3 I seem to like the shipping Carter/Percy right after that CreepyPasta I had made ._. XP
TheD0cter chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
I love this its so well. made.
Cloud9Everywhere chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Lol I'm totally reading this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Well done

Keep going caise its good
RandomMeetFluff chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
So many feels . I can't tell you how amazing that was to read. Sequel...preferable soon so I can see how the others react. That will be hilarious, plus...I ship them so hard now. I saw it briefly when Carter saw the pegasus, but now it's just like...they must be together!

All together good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Make a squeal for this story there isn't many stories like this one.
Sadie Kane chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
You made Carter and Percy gay?! I love it! omg that was Hilarious!But I'm still kinda mad at you for thing two hot people and making them then by one other than me :c sooooo, you should totally make up for it by continuing on this story and adding Tons of Sadie and Anubis romance into it! and I swear, I'm you make Anubis/Walt gay or Bi I will die, Percy and Carter thats just awesome, but Anubis.. thats just not kool he's like the mega ultimate hot guy. its just not fair to not make him interested in any one other than me D: and stop making me seem like I over reacted, i mean Carter should have told me, i've known that idiot since I was born. least he could do is offer up some bloody respect.
Tabet chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This story is great and you should really get to updating. PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
...up the rating seriously
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Cool story :)
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Nice, continue this I liked it.
yaoi fan chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
i loved it! you should do one with walt and carter