Reviews for Wait and See
hunenka chapter 43 . 10/19
Great story. I love how patient you were with telling it, how you took your time. How Dean and Castiel's relationship evolved and grew gradually, (relatively) naturally, realistically, including all the bumps in the road. I love how you've depicted Castiel getting accustomed to being human, and Dean coming to terms with being in love with a man. The weirdness of having a normal life and everything that comes with it.
I also love the way you brough so many of our beloved characters back and have them the happiness they deserve. And I really liked all the original characters too, especially Chelsea.
Thank you!
jasnrob chapter 14 . 9/30
I read this a few years ago and after a recent Destiel binge had to hunt it down. The most delightful slow build, just so sweet and worth it, like a good slice of cheesecake.
SuzzieD chapter 43 . 9/17
this is one of the best fics I've ever read! Extremely well written!
SamThursday chapter 13 . 8/22
I thought on the fourth chapter that they were all dead and in heaven. Now I think that Sam is in control of lucifer and is using his grace to fix everything but can't come himself XD

I'll just continue to see
Professor Hyraxi chapter 1 . 8/9
I enjoyed this story, very much.
rainystv chapter 43 . 1/25
Thank you, I loved your story so much! The details, the emotions, the love, the whole package. You are a very talented writer. Are you going to write another story?
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 43 . 1/23
Ah, just reread all of this. This fic was so important to me, being the first long fic I read when I originally started watching the show, and it was my first real introduction to Destiel. Still just as good and just as in-character as I remember.
anonamys chapter 38 . 10/30/2014
definatly one of my faves... wish there was more
Tekie Scythe chapter 26 . 9/22/2014
Banking with Satan has got to suck.
Tekie Scythe chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
I'm just hoping one of them don't end up dead
pinkyapples chapter 43 . 5/23/2014
i really enjoyed this story and verse. not sure if its a reaction to the show direction or just a popular phase but seems to be a lot of good 'domestic' destiel around at the moment. or maybe its all very old and i'm just discovering it, either way - enjoyed this story.
Devo79 chapter 43 . 5/9/2014
Well written and fits the canon perfectly.
Jas chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
I must admit I was liking this story a lot, the fresh vibrant feel of it. I can't think of any other domestic fics set in this time-frame with such lovely OCs and Dean learning to live again for Cas in this way. But I am really, *really* uncomfortable with the idea of Cas as he was in S5 going on dates with randomers. I tried to hold out for the Destiel I know is coming but I just can't. The idea of Cas as he was back then even noticing anyone else exists is frankly ridiculous. Cas was completely new to the idea of feeling anything. His love for Dean is a huge part of how he changes and learns free will, and he would never compromise that or be distracted from it, not in S5.

So I think this is where I'm going to stop. I liked your writing style though and I enjoyed this very much while it lasted. I particularly liked the descriptions of Cas relying on touch, and him and Dean altering the house together, I thought that was lovely.
Serie11 chapter 43 . 10/4/2013
This fic was absolutely adorable. It's three in the morning, and I dot regret reading this in one sitting. Thanks for the cuteness and the SoL
Grace of Cas chapter 43 . 9/27/2013