Reviews for Wait and See
crazyassCas chapter 43 . 6/17
holy shitttt. so, this story was amazing. can i just say i love seeing this side of dean, where he has finally let go of the fact hes not a hunter anymore. hes trying to discuss feelings, and hes allowing himself to be happy. but i also just love the fact of how far you went with this story. from young dean, alone, drunk, and suicidal after the apocalypse, to middle-aged crisis, watching his brother have kids, trying to be OK with the world knowing hes gay, to old pudgy graying dean with a boyfriend and a son and finally seeing his little brother getting that "apple pie life" he always wanted. one that dean said he never wanted, but deep down we all know he did. this story gave me some good laughs, cant remember the specific parts but probably them all bantering back and forth. i also wanted to cry. we've all watched sam and dean grow up on the show but reading this... it was so realistic, as if the show were to continue until they were old, this is what it would be. i really cant put into words how it made me feel. seriously... amazing writing. bravo.
crazyassCas chapter 21 . 6/15
this chapter was amazing! love your writing, attention to detail, the conversations, the whole story. i can actually see the show having gone this direction - with god rewarding them all for all their sacrifices. great job, i cant wait to continue reading.
crazyassCas chapter 12 . 6/14
this is wonderful! I love love love the way you write. I don't want to stop reading, but I have to leave for work lol
Lynx and Banner chapter 43 . 4/18
I don't think I've ever cared about the outcome of a fic as much as I did with this one. Five chapters in and I was blown away with how real this seemed, like another course the show could have legitimately taken. Dean in the beginning was so real and raw and in character. He was lost. He was in way over his head and he was completely alone, so the only logical thing would be for him to leave too. And I never wanted that but I could understand, his thought process was tangible and believable. Then he found Cas and the lost little angel-turned-human saved him again. He gave Dean hope and reason and family. Then Chelsea and Bobby and Karen and Ellen all coming together and making the loss of his brother both more devastating and less painful. Dean was surrounded by family but the one constant in his life was gone. And then lo and behold Sam is back and Dean finally has a bit of his normalcy. He takes care of Sam and shrugs his alcoholism and works a regularly job. And it was both so sweet and so strange to see Dean doing normal and you played it off so well. Because he wasn't ever really normal with his ex-angel not-quite-boyfriend and nightmares of being in Hell. But that was the best part. None of this was cut straight from the pan apple pie life. They all struggled and tried and failed and they were all so Human in your story. Castiel changed from unfeeling soldier of Heaven to garden tending boyfriend with understandably poor communication skills. Dean never stopped learning to get over his issues with John but he stopped drinking and started accepting himself. And the longing Dean felt to be a father and the excruiatingly eventual payoff of finally being given a child BY GOD. It was too much. I cried so many times. It was worth it.
hunenka chapter 43 . 10/19/2015
Great story. I love how patient you were with telling it, how you took your time. How Dean and Castiel's relationship evolved and grew gradually, (relatively) naturally, realistically, including all the bumps in the road. I love how you've depicted Castiel getting accustomed to being human, and Dean coming to terms with being in love with a man. The weirdness of having a normal life and everything that comes with it.
I also love the way you brough so many of our beloved characters back and have them the happiness they deserve. And I really liked all the original characters too, especially Chelsea.
Thank you!
jasnrob chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
I read this a few years ago and after a recent Destiel binge had to hunt it down. The most delightful slow build, just so sweet and worth it, like a good slice of cheesecake.
SuzzieD chapter 43 . 9/17/2015
this is one of the best fics I've ever read! Extremely well written!
SamThursday chapter 13 . 8/22/2015
I thought on the fourth chapter that they were all dead and in heaven. Now I think that Sam is in control of lucifer and is using his grace to fix everything but can't come himself XD

I'll just continue to see
Professor Hyraxi chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
I enjoyed this story, very much.
rainystv chapter 43 . 1/25/2015
Thank you, I loved your story so much! The details, the emotions, the love, the whole package. You are a very talented writer. Are you going to write another story?
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 43 . 1/23/2015
Ah, just reread all of this. This fic was so important to me, being the first long fic I read when I originally started watching the show, and it was my first real introduction to Destiel. Still just as good and just as in-character as I remember.
anonamys chapter 38 . 10/30/2014
definatly one of my faves... wish there was more
Tekie Scythe chapter 26 . 9/22/2014
Banking with Satan has got to suck.
Tekie Scythe chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
I'm just hoping one of them don't end up dead
pinkyapples chapter 43 . 5/23/2014
i really enjoyed this story and verse. not sure if its a reaction to the show direction or just a popular phase but seems to be a lot of good 'domestic' destiel around at the moment. or maybe its all very old and i'm just discovering it, either way - enjoyed this story.