Reviews for Wait and See
Guest chapter 38 . 12/12/2012
awesome story. I really enjoyed it. I hope you have time-stamp or follow-up with Dean and Castiel with their new son.
anonymous-unknown chapter 38 . 12/12/2012
*screaming* The only thing going through my mind is "holy crap they have their baby" and, well that's pretty much it. This story was absolutely fantastic, beautiful and overall just a joy to read. I have hundreds of stories saved that I've enjoyed, but this one definitely made top 3! I just love it love it LOVE it. You've made this reader very happy. ;-) *goes to read from the beginning*
By My Pen chapter 38 . 12/12/2012
This is such a freaking beautiful ending. Omg, just the best.

Thank you so so much for this story.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 38 . 12/12/2012
It's over? TT I'll miss the awesome, but I did manage to get a friend involved so HAH! w
LilliaJohnson chapter 38 . 12/12/2012
This was relly, the most perfect ending to an extraordinary story. You should be incredibly proud of yourself. I remember reading the first chapter months ago and hoping quietly it wouldn't be dropped or abandoned because it hd so much potential... well, it feels like you blew my expectations out of the water and created something far more unique than I ever could have imagined. Wonderfully done, and I hope to see more from you.
toastycakes chapter 38 . 12/12/2012
I can't...even begin to describe how utterly perfect this entire story was. Just...the way all the characters were written was perfect and I just want to gush about everything! I kind of wish there had been a little more shown about Chelsea's family reacting to them being Hunters, but whatever. Very well written, very good plot, and I honestly love how you ended it with Chuck just as uncertain as to how to end this. I love this story and you're awesome for writing it.
binkabonkahankeydoo chapter 38 . 12/12/2012
That was really beautiful. I'm sad that it's over, but I'm glad that it ended well for them. That way, if the actual show ends badly, I can always come crawling back here, and just pretend that this is the way it really did end :)
You write brilliantly, you really do, and you give me an insight into the characters that I've never had before, and you do it in a very believable way. Good, brilliant, excellent, FANTASTIC work :) Thank you for this masterpiece, and maybe one day you'll write another Supernatural Fic, and I'll love it just as much as this one :)
ship.me chapter 38 . 12/11/2012
Perfect ending to an amazing story. If FFnet would allow the typing of the 'less than' symbol, I would fill the rest of this box with hearts. Great job and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.
LonelyElf chapter 38 . 12/11/2012
Huh..that was..a rather sudden ending... I guess that "one big impossible thing" was referring to God's remark to Dean when he spoke to him. It's pretty damn cool to see Dean get his wish like that though I suppose.

And I do have to say, this is one amazing piece of writing. Very well done plot line, and for me it was out right addictive waiting for each update. Great work, I'm looking forward to your next story.
Innogen chapter 38 . 12/11/2012
Wow.

((Big Hug for Author))

...because this is a truly awesome living thing!
Red Fez chapter 38 . 12/11/2012
Now I'm all sad. And happy. Dean and Cas have a kid! :D
But I'm sad cuz I just found this fic like yesterday or the day before... And it's done now. And that makes me sad.
This was, quite honestly, the first Supernatural fic I've read. And I loved it.
There were times when I was thinking 'Man, this person really ought to have rated this M...' And that usually would make me stop reading and go and find a fic that's not so disturbing. But I loved the plot/story too much! So that kind of made up for it. :)
But when I started this, I was a tad...freaked out for lack of a better term. I was at the end of the season five finale when I started this fic.
Anywho.
-Red Fez
WinJennster chapter 38 . 12/11/2012
So very sad that its over, but such a beautiful ending. I think this may forever be my favorite Destial ever. Thanks for giving me the one thing I always wanted, a happy and content Dean Winchester. And all the other things! Bobby and Karen, Sam and Chelsea, and wonderful wonderful Cas! This story is so fabulous, and I'd be the first to sign up for a sequel!
IsleofSkye chapter 38 . 12/11/2012
I'm not gonna lie, this was amazing. I'm super sad it's over, I know you had to stop it somewhere, but I would LOVE to see some one shots with Dean and Cas and their boy.

Beautifully written. I have followed this fic closely, and I can't wait to see what else you write!
halle mcready chapter 38 . 12/11/2012
I think this is my favorite story, maybe ever. Bravo! I never wanted it to end :(
ship.me chapter 37 . 12/10/2012
I love the Chuck pieces you are working in. XD the last one had me in tears I was laughing so hard. lol. And of course the rest was great as well. Love your writing and can't wait for the next chapter! ;]
544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »