Reviews for Wait and See
Innogen chapter 38 . 12/11/2012
Wow.

((Big Hug for Author))

...because this is a truly awesome living thing!
Red Fez chapter 38 . 12/11/2012
Now I'm all sad. And happy. Dean and Cas have a kid! :D
But I'm sad cuz I just found this fic like yesterday or the day before... And it's done now. And that makes me sad.
This was, quite honestly, the first Supernatural fic I've read. And I loved it.
There were times when I was thinking 'Man, this person really ought to have rated this M...' And that usually would make me stop reading and go and find a fic that's not so disturbing. But I loved the plot/story too much! So that kind of made up for it. :)
But when I started this, I was a tad...freaked out for lack of a better term. I was at the end of the season five finale when I started this fic.
Anywho.
-Red Fez
WinJennster chapter 38 . 12/11/2012
So very sad that its over, but such a beautiful ending. I think this may forever be my favorite Destial ever. Thanks for giving me the one thing I always wanted, a happy and content Dean Winchester. And all the other things! Bobby and Karen, Sam and Chelsea, and wonderful wonderful Cas! This story is so fabulous, and I'd be the first to sign up for a sequel!
IsleofSkye chapter 38 . 12/11/2012
I'm not gonna lie, this was amazing. I'm super sad it's over, I know you had to stop it somewhere, but I would LOVE to see some one shots with Dean and Cas and their boy.

Beautifully written. I have followed this fic closely, and I can't wait to see what else you write!
halle mcready chapter 38 . 12/11/2012
I think this is my favorite story, maybe ever. Bravo! I never wanted it to end :(
ship.me chapter 37 . 12/10/2012
I love the Chuck pieces you are working in. XD the last one had me in tears I was laughing so hard. lol. And of course the rest was great as well. Love your writing and can't wait for the next chapter! ;]
enchanted nightingale chapter 37 . 12/10/2012
loved it!
BlackDragon733 chapter 37 . 12/10/2012
Okay, i was so determined not to ship Destiel but after this i'm not sure, i think i might. Loved it and couldn't stop reading. Now i really want the next chapter, please update soon
pelleas chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
I love wait and see sososo much, wksfdldhsfsk
I'm surprised Arthur took it that well ! The shoes gotta drop now
Aahh, Dean and Cas. Castiel the ex angel. That will be a bigger thing to handle than Sam and Deans story combined !
Innogen chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
LOL - poor Chuck. And, somehow, I don't have much sympathy for him!
binkabonkahankeydoo chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
I absolutely LOVE the way you write Chuck! It’s perfect, and he seems exactly like he is on the show, only better! Excellent job! :)
Jasnrob chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
What a neat twist on the chapter! So glad that you were able to let Sam talk to Arthur without it going poorly. Thanks for updating!
WinJennster chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
Omg, can I just tell you? This is flat out my fave destial story ever. It's so sweet and so well written, every update is a gift and I flat out squeal with delight when I get a notification. Gorgeous chapter, the mental picture of dean and Cas all curled up in the lawn chair is so sweet, and I love chucks dean like reaction to his vision of them kissing! Dying dying dying for more!
Casismyfavorite chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
LOL! Chuck has NO idea!

I love that Sam felt comfortable enough to tell Arthur the truth. It's nice that he didn't freak and that all is well.

Dean and Cas sleeping on the porch huddled like kittens is just so adorable :)

Thank you for updating this awesome story!
anonymous-unknown chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
Well then, I guess the "just a few more chapters left" thing didn't quite pan out, lol. Not that I'm complaining. I'm still absolutely loving this. :)
535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »