Reviews for Wait and See
Ziria NightRose chapter 38 . 12/12/2012
I'm sitting in my bed with the biggest smile I've had in ages on my face. Thank you thank you thank you. I had to actually stop reading for a few minutes and catch my breath when they heard the baby crying because the emotions were overwhelming me. This freakin' story is so amazing and perfect and it's been a while since a fanfic has made me feel this way. So yeah, keep writing more Supernatural stuff! I love it:D
Casismyfavorite chapter 38 . 12/12/2012
I absolutely love this peaceful and beautiful ending to one of the most wonderful stories I ever read. I looked forward to each chapter of this story the way I look forward to a new episode of Supernatural. I am going to miss this story- I hope you do sequels sometimes and let us revisit this gorgeous world you created. Thank you so much for sharing this masterpiece and I am very much looking forward to more from you!
MandaMelon chapter 38 . 12/12/2012
It's over? But-but I want the longest epilogue in the world. Dear lord, I've been putting off reviewing this for far to long. I ADORE this. You're writing is excellent, you're characterization makes everyone likeable, and just everything. When I first started following this I didn't expect the story to keep going like it did and I was seriously happy when chapters just kept showing up. And now that's it is done I have all sorts of happy and sad feelings. Seriously though, you're writing is truly fantastic and I hope you continue on to bigger things with it. Thank you again for this story as well!
Himekun chapter 38 . 12/12/2012
Well, this was just wonderful. I've loved every part of it, and even though I guess what the 'big favour' would be it didn't make it any less sweet. I loved how Dean evolved and he and Cas weren't suddenly fixed with one conversation. It's definitely one of my favourites this, thank you.
Rudywolf chapter 38 . 12/12/2012
wow ok. i fricking cried at the end! Uggh, it kills that you end it there. I am assuming the baby was literally a gift from god or gabriel. This was an amazing journy! i am glad i read that whole thing, thank you!
Guest chapter 38 . 12/12/2012
awesome story. I really enjoyed it. I hope you have time-stamp or follow-up with Dean and Castiel with their new son.
anonymous-unknown chapter 38 . 12/12/2012
*screaming* The only thing going through my mind is "holy crap they have their baby" and, well that's pretty much it. This story was absolutely fantastic, beautiful and overall just a joy to read. I have hundreds of stories saved that I've enjoyed, but this one definitely made top 3! I just love it love it LOVE it. You've made this reader very happy. ;-) *goes to read from the beginning*
By My Pen chapter 38 . 12/12/2012
This is such a freaking beautiful ending. Omg, just the best.

Thank you so so much for this story.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 38 . 12/12/2012
It's over? TT I'll miss the awesome, but I did manage to get a friend involved so HAH! w
LilliaJohnson chapter 38 . 12/12/2012
This was relly, the most perfect ending to an extraordinary story. You should be incredibly proud of yourself. I remember reading the first chapter months ago and hoping quietly it wouldn't be dropped or abandoned because it hd so much potential... well, it feels like you blew my expectations out of the water and created something far more unique than I ever could have imagined. Wonderfully done, and I hope to see more from you.
toastycakes chapter 38 . 12/12/2012
I can't...even begin to describe how utterly perfect this entire story was. Just...the way all the characters were written was perfect and I just want to gush about everything! I kind of wish there had been a little more shown about Chelsea's family reacting to them being Hunters, but whatever. Very well written, very good plot, and I honestly love how you ended it with Chuck just as uncertain as to how to end this. I love this story and you're awesome for writing it.
binkabonkahankeydoo chapter 38 . 12/12/2012
That was really beautiful. I'm sad that it's over, but I'm glad that it ended well for them. That way, if the actual show ends badly, I can always come crawling back here, and just pretend that this is the way it really did end :)
You write brilliantly, you really do, and you give me an insight into the characters that I've never had before, and you do it in a very believable way. Good, brilliant, excellent, FANTASTIC work :) Thank you for this masterpiece, and maybe one day you'll write another Supernatural Fic, and I'll love it just as much as this one :)
ship.me chapter 38 . 12/11/2012
Perfect ending to an amazing story. If FFnet would allow the typing of the 'less than' symbol, I would fill the rest of this box with hearts. Great job and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.
LonelyElf chapter 38 . 12/11/2012
Huh..that was..a rather sudden ending... I guess that "one big impossible thing" was referring to God's remark to Dean when he spoke to him. It's pretty damn cool to see Dean get his wish like that though I suppose.

And I do have to say, this is one amazing piece of writing. Very well done plot line, and for me it was out right addictive waiting for each update. Great work, I'm looking forward to your next story.
Innogen chapter 38 . 12/11/2012
Wow.

((Big Hug for Author))

...because this is a truly awesome living thing!
549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »