Reviews for Wait and See
BlackDragon733 chapter 37 . 12/10/2012
Okay, i was so determined not to ship Destiel but after this i'm not sure, i think i might. Loved it and couldn't stop reading. Now i really want the next chapter, please update soon
pelleas chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
I love wait and see sososo much, wksfdldhsfsk
I'm surprised Arthur took it that well ! The shoes gotta drop now
Aahh, Dean and Cas. Castiel the ex angel. That will be a bigger thing to handle than Sam and Deans story combined !
Innogen chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
LOL - poor Chuck. And, somehow, I don't have much sympathy for him!
RachelPhobia chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
I absolutely LOVE the way you write Chuck! It’s perfect, and he seems exactly like he is on the show, only better! Excellent job! :)
Jasnrob chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
What a neat twist on the chapter! So glad that you were able to let Sam talk to Arthur without it going poorly. Thanks for updating!
WinJennster chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
Omg, can I just tell you? This is flat out my fave destial story ever. It's so sweet and so well written, every update is a gift and I flat out squeal with delight when I get a notification. Gorgeous chapter, the mental picture of dean and Cas all curled up in the lawn chair is so sweet, and I love chucks dean like reaction to his vision of them kissing! Dying dying dying for more!
Casismyfavorite chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
LOL! Chuck has NO idea!

I love that Sam felt comfortable enough to tell Arthur the truth. It's nice that he didn't freak and that all is well.

Dean and Cas sleeping on the porch huddled like kittens is just so adorable :)

Thank you for updating this awesome story!
anonymous-unknown chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
Well then, I guess the "just a few more chapters left" thing didn't quite pan out, lol. Not that I'm complaining. I'm still absolutely loving this. :)
BlackDragon733 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Honestly i'm only up to this point in the tv series so far but this is really good. I think you really capture the emotions of both of them, how useless Cas would feel and how hopeless that would make Dean feel.
It's also just really well written, which i definitely appreciate. Now to chapter 2
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
I always felt kinda bad for Chuck, he didn't know about the boys until they threatened to end him for the books. But still, glad Sam told his father-in-law. _
merichuel chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
I'm laughing really hard right now. Poor poor Chuck, he's gonna have a really hard time putting that into his books xD (and I loved the "At least Chelsea is not Sam's love interest" LOL

I absolutely love this story, like, whenever I see you updated I STOP whatever i'm doing (even if i'm driving) to read it :D
Otex chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
Oh god yes. I just want you to understand that I NEVER read stories of such a comfortable and domestic nature, this is literally one of a kind for me, it's just so damn good and cute, and more than cute, it's TOUCHING, it's deep, it makes me think about family and what's important in life. Seriously I'm in love with this universe.
Otex chapter 36 . 12/9/2012
Well that was fucking ADORABLE.
spnesmivida chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
Great chapter! I really liked the way you wrote it, going back and forth with the Winchesters and Chuck. I also really liked the title of the chapter. Nice touch. Keep writing and thanks for posting this! :)
Murphy AT chapter 36 . 12/7/2012
Wow. This was very well-written, with the occasional typo, and very comprehensive. I love your OCs! Can't wait for more.
528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »