Reviews for Wait and See
VivatRex chapter 43 . 1/23/2015
Ah, just reread all of this. This fic was so important to me, being the first long fic I read when I originally started watching the show, and it was my first real introduction to Destiel. Still just as good and just as in-character as I remember.
anonamys chapter 38 . 10/30/2014
definatly one of my faves... wish there was more
Tekie Scythe chapter 26 . 9/22/2014
Banking with Satan has got to suck.
Tekie Scythe chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
I'm just hoping one of them don't end up dead
pinkyapples chapter 43 . 5/23/2014
i really enjoyed this story and verse. not sure if its a reaction to the show direction or just a popular phase but seems to be a lot of good 'domestic' destiel around at the moment. or maybe its all very old and i'm just discovering it, either way - enjoyed this story.
Devo79 chapter 43 . 5/9/2014
Well written and fits the canon perfectly.
Jas chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
I must admit I was liking this story a lot, the fresh vibrant feel of it. I can't think of any other domestic fics set in this time-frame with such lovely OCs and Dean learning to live again for Cas in this way. But I am really, *really* uncomfortable with the idea of Cas as he was in S5 going on dates with randomers. I tried to hold out for the Destiel I know is coming but I just can't. The idea of Cas as he was back then even noticing anyone else exists is frankly ridiculous. Cas was completely new to the idea of feeling anything. His love for Dean is a huge part of how he changes and learns free will, and he would never compromise that or be distracted from it, not in S5.

So I think this is where I'm going to stop. I liked your writing style though and I enjoyed this very much while it lasted. I particularly liked the descriptions of Cas relying on touch, and him and Dean altering the house together, I thought that was lovely.
Serie11 chapter 43 . 10/4/2013
This fic was absolutely adorable. It's three in the morning, and I dot regret reading this in one sitting. Thanks for the cuteness and the SoL
Grace of Cas chapter 43 . 9/27/2013
So absolutely beautiful! I .. just ... speechless... so ... *hugs and squishes*
LightningCat815 chapter 43 . 9/13/2013
Dear Chuck, the sound that came out of my mouth when I finished the story was unholy. It was beautiful, simply beautiful.
Guest chapter 43 . 8/30/2013
This story was amazing! I couldn't wait to finish it but I also never wanted to finish it :) you had me laughing and screaming and the plot twists were great! Very in character and very believable :D one of the best fanfics I've read! Awesome writer well done :3
My2BrownEyes chapter 43 . 8/29/2013
Wow. That was so real and emotional. It says so much about their relationship and how they are there for each other. Really well done.
dreamsofspike chapter 43 . 8/29/2013
*cries*

Okay, this story was freakin beautiful :) I have spent the last few days reading through it and I've been mesmerized the whole way through! I love your characterizations, and your OCs are fully fleshed out and unique and easy to picture, never venturing into Mary Sue territory...

I adore this story and definitely going to save a link so I can come back and read it again and again! :)
jojospn chapter 15 . 8/29/2013
Holy fuck! Sam's back! And being a non Destiel shipper reading this (and enjoying this BTW) I know that my comments are not on steamy sex scenes but Dean's brother sleeping on the couch lol. Anyway you're doing a fantastic job with this!
Otex chapter 43 . 8/27/2013
This chapter is caught between hot, realistic, and sweet with such skill that it brought tears to my eyes.
549 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »