Reviews for Wait and See
dreamsofspike chapter 43 . 8/29/2013
*cries*

Okay, this story was freakin beautiful :) I have spent the last few days reading through it and I've been mesmerized the whole way through! I love your characterizations, and your OCs are fully fleshed out and unique and easy to picture, never venturing into Mary Sue territory...

I adore this story and definitely going to save a link so I can come back and read it again and again! :)
jojospn chapter 15 . 8/29/2013
Holy fuck! Sam's back! And being a non Destiel shipper reading this (and enjoying this BTW) I know that my comments are not on steamy sex scenes but Dean's brother sleeping on the couch lol. Anyway you're doing a fantastic job with this!
Otex chapter 43 . 8/27/2013
This chapter is caught between hot, realistic, and sweet with such skill that it brought tears to my eyes.
enchanted nightingale chapter 43 . 8/27/2013
Brilliant!
Casismyfavorite chapter 43 . 8/27/2013
I am speechless! The way the Cas' loving patience and understanding was able to transform an act that was used to brutally torture and degrade Dean into an expression of love and intimacy was so beautiful. Even though they are not perfect, they were upset for two weeks with each other, the fact the Cas did not pressure him or made him feel worse was perfect.

I get so happy when you add to this extraordinary story. Thank you so much!
aissa chapter 42 . 8/8/2013
O my god. I discovered this story/verse on Sunday night- and clearly aside from having to work , leave the laptop to prepare food and allow my partner access to check e-mail I have done nothing but read this. It grabbed me from the start and if I were a sensible reasonable person I would have rationed the chapters out to make the experience last longer. thank you so much for sharing this world! Very tempted to go back to chapter one and just start reading it all over again! :-)
Westiegal chapter 42 . 8/3/2013
I don't have words. This is one of the the best stories I've ever read!
I love the way you kept it almost completely canon and actually plausible. I adored the characters and wished it would never end. 42 chapters of bliss .
Alithe Cambre chapter 42 . 7/29/2013
I am so in love with this.
AmandaT chapter 42 . 7/29/2013
I think you wrote my new favorite fanfic. I loved everything, although I wish there was a bit more Gabriel. And bless you for not just ending with Cas and Dean finding the baby - that would have killed me.
KungFuHime2009 chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
FYI; Second read through mode of this fic!
LOL, I totally get what God is talking about. The huge favor he's doing for them later on! The level of attention to detail in this is crazy good! XD It's my all time favorite feel god Destiel fanfic!
Kiyuchan chapter 42 . 6/23/2013
Just wanted to say that I'm very happy I stumbled onto this story. It was a really great read! Thanks for sharing it.
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 38 . 6/12/2013
I'll read the oneshots tomorrow, but WOW. I've spent the past week or so reading this, and I don't have the words to describe how perfect and just wonderful this is. Everyone was in character. Everything was sweet and cute and perfect and right and ARGHHHH. Usually I'd have more constructive things to say, but I stayed up till three reading this and I'm running on empty. I'll read the oneshots tomorrow. Seriously - I love it. So much. Thank you.
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 32 . 6/11/2013
WHAT! Didn't see that coming!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 22 . 6/9/2013
Fucking Gabriel! XD Oh, I do love him. Great chapter, your author's note was truly inspiring. Sorry, liking LGBT on Facebook doesn't make you an activist! It's devoting yourself to what's right - equality - that really makes a difference.
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 21 . 6/9/2013