Reviews for Wait and See
Alithe Cambre chapter 42 . 7/29/2013
I am so in love with this.
AmandaT chapter 42 . 7/29/2013
I think you wrote my new favorite fanfic. I loved everything, although I wish there was a bit more Gabriel. And bless you for not just ending with Cas and Dean finding the baby - that would have killed me.
arraysystem chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
FYI; Second read through mode of this fic!
LOL, I totally get what God is talking about. The huge favor he's doing for them later on! The level of attention to detail in this is crazy good! XD It's my all time favorite feel god Destiel fanfic!
Kiyuchan chapter 42 . 6/23/2013
Just wanted to say that I'm very happy I stumbled onto this story. It was a really great read! Thanks for sharing it.
VivatRex chapter 38 . 6/12/2013
I'll read the oneshots tomorrow, but WOW. I've spent the past week or so reading this, and I don't have the words to describe how perfect and just wonderful this is. Everyone was in character. Everything was sweet and cute and perfect and right and ARGHHHH. Usually I'd have more constructive things to say, but I stayed up till three reading this and I'm running on empty. I'll read the oneshots tomorrow. Seriously - I love it. So much. Thank you.
VivatRex chapter 32 . 6/11/2013
WHAT! Didn't see that coming!
VivatRex chapter 22 . 6/9/2013
Fucking Gabriel! XD Oh, I do love him. Great chapter, your author's note was truly inspiring. Sorry, liking LGBT on Facebook doesn't make you an activist! It's devoting yourself to what's right - equality - that really makes a difference.
VivatRex chapter 21 . 6/9/2013
Chuck is God.
WHUT.
VivatRex chapter 19 . 6/9/2013
Oh, Chelsea. I do like your OC. I can't help but feel there's more to her than meets the eye... maybe something to do with this "Wait and See" mystery? I also wouldn't mind seeing her with Sam, once he's back on his feet. This story really has me on the edge of my seat. Onto the next chapter!
VivatRex chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
I... did not see that coming. Wow. Sammy's back!
VivatRex chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
YES! Thirteen chapters of slow burn - the best kind of romance of course, especially with slash - and Dean finally gets the picture. :))
VivatRex chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
Felt like a should drop another review at this point. This story has me completely and totally captivated so far. You've captured Cas so well, and he's a hard, hard character to nail. Dean is also down pat, and your characterization of Gabriel, what little I've seen, has been amusing. I honestly would have much rather seen season six go in this direction. I can't wait to read more - onto the next chapter!
VivatRex chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Me, searching for a decent Destiel fic: "High School AU. High School AU. High School AU. What, Cas is a pirate? Oh, wait, this one might not be too bad..." *reads first chapter of this story* "THANK YOU, GOD!"

Seriously, I've been trying to find a good, multi-chapter Destiel story, and it's been rough. This looks incredibly promising, I've really enjoyed it so far. :D
scarlettandblue chapter 42 . 6/7/2013
This was an incredible story. Perfect. You are awesome!
arraysystem chapter 38 . 6/6/2013
This fanfic has been my obsession for the past week. I just want you to know now that the main story is over, I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT AND IT WAS TOTALLYW ORTH LOSING SLEEP TO READ ANOTHE CHAPTER FOR!
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »