Reviews for Wait and See
anonymous-unknown chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
Again, love love love your writing. The relationships and struggles you play here are just so wonderfully played out. I'm glad to see the progress between Dean and Cas. It's about time Dean lets himself open up. As always, look forward to more.
IsleofSkye chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
About time! :)
SleepyNovember chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
I AM SCREAMING AT THAT ENDING :D :D :D :D

Seriously, I've been following this story for a while, and it's beyond good. Your characterization is excellent, and there's something enchanting about the way it's written. It's a beautiful story, and I am SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.
Friendly anon chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
THIS STORY IS AMAZING OH MY GOD WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
I still totally adore this story. They are just so cute together. hah! Cas took out all the booze. Nice going! ;) Lord knows Dean needs less to drink, heh.

I like their little get-together with everyone ;)

I would say more but I've been packing all day and I"m tired, hah, my mind is barely working as it is. Even so I had to read this ;) Yeah. It's just that good.

Update soon!
brokenpavement chapter 12 . 8/11/2012
Ellen and Jo? I stand a little more firmly by my theory earlier stated in reviews. Keep writing.
bearberry915 chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Wow, this chapter really blew me away. Especially that little part where Dean talks to Castiel. I really liked that you made him say sorry though, that really made me happy. I hope everything gets better here on out.

I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work.
pantherexplorer chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Just here to say I am so in love with this story it's painful. Keep up the good work.
Casismyfavorite chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
I really like the talk about what Cas did for Dean in hell and Dean's apologies. It was nice to clear the air. I was pleasantly surprised that Ellen and Jo are alive too! That makes me so much more curious about Sam's outcome!
Blue Seer chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
Just read all 12 chapters in one day...totally not normal...but I was hooked. Can't wait to see what's going on.
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
I love this story and I have no idea if you're making it Destiel, or hinting at it, or just kind of keeping it canon the way the series portrayed their deep bond, or what XD But God do I love reading what you write!
My2BrownEyes chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
Nice interplay between Dean and Cas. I like hearing Cas' perspective on saving Dean knowing it might not have been God ordering it. And Ellen and Jo alive. Interesting. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Innogen chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
Wow, Ellen certain was a curveball I didn't see coming!
3DBABE1999 chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
Hurry with more! (Please bring Sam back soon! I'm a big Sammy coming back advocate here!)(Cas and Dean can still have a relationship Sammy will be happy for them both... WAIT A MINUTE... Is Sam an angel now? Is that why everything is happening the way it is?) ANYWAY... great way to keep me hangin
ChevyImpalla1967 chapter 12 . 8/6/2012