Reviews for Wait and See
OH MY GOD chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
THIRTEEN CHAPTERS OFRELATIONSHIP DEVELOPMENT AND THEY FINALLY KISS

I LOVE THIS ST ORY? SO MUHC
bearberry915 chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
Awww, the ending was just darling! I can't wait until the next chapter!
NightSky17 chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
keep it going its getting good !
Pelleas chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
Ohmygod, you don't know, You can't ever possible know how much I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS. That's such a cliffhanger and omfg Cas, Dean, with the Cas, and hope, hnnnghhhhhh
you make my heart hurt; and nothing bad even happened ! Dean and, the last few lines just pull at my heartstrings.
I get so unbelieveably impatient with this, like "When is the next one ? WHEN ?!" and when it's out, I put aside all my time to read it. and I take my time reading too. This chapter I just really wanted to skip past all the Sam talk, but I didn't because I wanted to know what they were saying. does that makes sense ? I feel I'm not making sense here...
Okay, like I want the Destiel, but I also want the plot. AND NOW I GOT BOTH, ohmygoddd please update sooner ! Like now sooner !
pantherexplorer chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
OH MY GOD FIIIIIIIIINNAAALLLLY. I could sing hallelujahs seriously
halle mcready chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
Finally! I love this story, I can visualize everything because you write the characters so believably. :)
Casismyfavorite chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
Amazing! Dean finally realized that Cas is the best person for him :)
Survivah chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I'm loving all these speedy updates. Although after that last chapter, man do I wish they were speedier... cliffhangers are stressful!
ChevyImpalla1967 chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
Finally! :D This is so great and you waited just right to have this happen! *hugs* Yay!
Mandy chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
beautiful!
Please, keep doing the great job.
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
le gasp! This chapter! FINALLY. lol Took him a while, there. I hope it works out well next chapter. I practically died waiting for this chapter to come out(x
anonymous-unknown chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
Again, love love love your writing. The relationships and struggles you play here are just so wonderfully played out. I'm glad to see the progress between Dean and Cas. It's about time Dean lets himself open up. As always, look forward to more.
IsleofSkye chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
About time! :)
SleepyNovember chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
I AM SCREAMING AT THAT ENDING :D :D :D :D

Seriously, I've been following this story for a while, and it's beyond good. Your characterization is excellent, and there's something enchanting about the way it's written. It's a beautiful story, and I am SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.
Friendly anon chapter 13 . 8/12/2012