Reviews for Wait and See
brokenpavement chapter 12 . 8/11/2012
Ellen and Jo? I stand a little more firmly by my theory earlier stated in reviews. Keep writing.
bearberry915 chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Wow, this chapter really blew me away. Especially that little part where Dean talks to Castiel. I really liked that you made him say sorry though, that really made me happy. I hope everything gets better here on out.

I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work.
pantherexplorer chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Just here to say I am so in love with this story it's painful. Keep up the good work.
Casismyfavorite chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
I really like the talk about what Cas did for Dean in hell and Dean's apologies. It was nice to clear the air. I was pleasantly surprised that Ellen and Jo are alive too! That makes me so much more curious about Sam's outcome!
Blue Seer chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
Just read all 12 chapters in one day...totally not normal...but I was hooked. Can't wait to see what's going on.
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
I love this story and I have no idea if you're making it Destiel, or hinting at it, or just kind of keeping it canon the way the series portrayed their deep bond, or what XD But God do I love reading what you write!
My2BrownEyes chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
Nice interplay between Dean and Cas. I like hearing Cas' perspective on saving Dean knowing it might not have been God ordering it. And Ellen and Jo alive. Interesting. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Innogen chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
Wow, Ellen certain was a curveball I didn't see coming!
3DBABE1999 chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
Hurry with more! (Please bring Sam back soon! I'm a big Sammy coming back advocate here!)(Cas and Dean can still have a relationship Sammy will be happy for them both... WAIT A MINUTE... Is Sam an angel now? Is that why everything is happening the way it is?) ANYWAY... great way to keep me hangin
ChevyImpalla1967 chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
Yay this was nice I really enjoyed it. :3
Wolfa Moon chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
love this
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
Still loving the story! Poor Dean. I feel bad for him but at least he has Chelsea and Cas. Thomas is awesome. And Ellen and Jo are alive! :D Oh happy days!

I like their little fractured family they've created. They should get out and do something fun, though. Maybe go to an amusement park or racing or something, heh, just to get their mind off things.

Anywho, excellent chapter - update soon!
anonymous-unknown chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
The whole mystery with Sam has me at the edge of my seat. Can't wait to see what happens. :)
Mandy chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
Oh God! This is so Awesome!
I read this during the full night, when I finished I drop in my bed.
So, today I'm here for write how you are so good in this fic.
Please, keep doing the great job, and please let Cas touch Dean (the old habit, I love it!)
XD
Mandy
PS- Forgive any grammatical mistakes...It's morning...
3DBABE1999 chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
Okay I'm crying! Poor Cas... And... Is Sam REALLY gone like, GONE... NOT COMING BACK EVER... GONE? Cause if that's really the case then that makes it so much sadder cause od how that will hurt Dean. Why can't the other characters be more sympathetic for and supportive of Dean's need for Sam to be back and safe like everyone else? They all need to understand that this just REALLY sucks for poor Dean to. This story is VERY angsty I love it! (Just PLEASE give some happiness to Cas and Dean (AND Sam) soon please!)
535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »