Reviews for Wait and See
tht1chck chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Oh god, please let Cass be ok! This cliffhanger! Everytime something happens or when they can't figure out how to kill something I think it's Sam. I mean Sammy did go darkside for a bit. Hopefully Cass is ok and this actually has nothing to do with Sam and Dean throttles anyone to hurt Cass.

Please update soon!
tht1chck chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
So chapter 9 had me reeling with laughter, Chels just flows with the main characters so easily. And Gabriel and Chuck! I love that little Chuck is in the mix more now.
bearberry915 chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
0.0

I... Wow. Just, wow. That last little section held so much power and really gave a lot of background information. It was my favorite part! I really love what you named that one particular chapter though, "The Scorching of Castiel's Wings".

But now it's midnight and Cas is missing... Dun dun dun!

I cant wait fr the net chapter, update soon!
Pelleas chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
can Dean just love him yet, I'm cry ;-;
this is amazing and it makes my emotions a roller coaster shahshkkdaagsjlakgak I can't, omg
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Great chapter! but WHERE'S Cas!
Gleca chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
I hope Cas dosent get date raped, can't wait for the next chapter
anonymous-unknown chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
You kill me with cliffhangers. Update again pronto.
Casismyfavorite chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Dean was sweet letting Cas be happy about his first date but then he acted so weird about not letting him touch him. He's going to make Cas feel so alienated from him- it looks like it already started. I love Chelsea for bringing the book to Dean so he can see how much Cas really did for him. What Cas did to rescue Dean and bring him back is just amazing and he needs to appreciate Cas more. I am worried about Cas- what happened on his date? Why isn't he home yet? I wish they checked up on this guy.
ChevyImpalla1967 chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
DUN DUN DUN! CLIFFY! DX Well it was to me anyway... LOVE AND COOKIES FOR YOU! Yay! Please update again soon!
pappy chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
god the way you make us wait for the next update is cruel. please update soon for good's sake. please. by the way good chapter. UPDATE SOON. PLEASE.
Angie chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Ummm, please please update! This is such a great story, I love how you stayed true to all the characters even if what we want to see happen won't because of them. I will be here, watching like a creepy hawk until you continue this story. Great job! :)
Aliniah chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
Oh noooo! You can't end it there. I need to know what happened on Cas' date and how Dean is gonna react. Can't wait for more
Pelleas chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
oh my God, cliffhanger. literally awake for two hours reading this. everytime cas tried to do something remotely romantic, dean had to be dean. and now he's on a date and dean's subconsciously panicking. I guess I'll have to wait and see the next chapter !
Hymno chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Dude, just. This. I love this story so much.
The whole pacing, their reactions and the dialogue, and just generally your way of writing it; it's amazing!
Ever since I read the first chapter I've been so hooked on this, and everytime I check my mail I hope to see a notification about this story having been updated. It's both a curse and a blessing, lol. xD

I guess I should include my reaction regarding this chapter (and the ending of the previous):
"HNGGGGGHHHHHH CASTIELLLLLLLLLLLL NOooooooooooooooo". There. There it is.
Juuuust kidding, of course that's not the only thing; I'm really curious about the whole "wait and see thing" and why they're all coming back to life. I swear to god, if something's only doing this in order to fuck with them I will kick that thing's ass, a story or not. They all deserve this happiness!
And Sammyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :'( I don't know why but I found it very sad when they were all sitting there, talking about everything Dean and Sam'd done and accomplished. I guess it's the fact that I realized that hey, Sammy really isn't there with them. :c I hope he gets resurrected as well, but since this story is so hard to predict (Which is great!) I've no idea if that'll actually happen. :C

Anyways, I think this'll do for now. :) I'll be sure to review again (dunno when though lol, I'm not very good when it comes to writing reviews, as you can probably tell), because I love this fic so much! Keep writing, you are so amazing! And your style is great! :D

Loove, Hymno
Casismyfavorite chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
Very clever and entertaining chapter! I laughed so many times! I love Dean's reaction. Gabriel was very adorable. Wow- Thomas was a hunter too! I was a little worried about Cas being out there with some guy but I'm glad at the end he is home now. Chelsea is taking everything so well :)
528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »