Reviews for Wait and See
My2BrownEyes chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
Nice interplay between Dean and Cas. I like hearing Cas' perspective on saving Dean knowing it might not have been God ordering it. And Ellen and Jo alive. Interesting. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Innogen chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
Wow, Ellen certain was a curveball I didn't see coming!
3DBABE1999 chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
Hurry with more! (Please bring Sam back soon! I'm a big Sammy coming back advocate here!)(Cas and Dean can still have a relationship Sammy will be happy for them both... WAIT A MINUTE... Is Sam an angel now? Is that why everything is happening the way it is?) ANYWAY... great way to keep me hangin
ChevyImpalla1967 chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
Yay this was nice I really enjoyed it. :3
Wolfa Moon chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
love this
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
Still loving the story! Poor Dean. I feel bad for him but at least he has Chelsea and Cas. Thomas is awesome. And Ellen and Jo are alive! :D Oh happy days!

I like their little fractured family they've created. They should get out and do something fun, though. Maybe go to an amusement park or racing or something, heh, just to get their mind off things.

Anywho, excellent chapter - update soon!
anonymous-unknown chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
The whole mystery with Sam has me at the edge of my seat. Can't wait to see what happens. :)
Mandy chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
Oh God! This is so Awesome!
I read this during the full night, when I finished I drop in my bed.
So, today I'm here for write how you are so good in this fic.
Please, keep doing the great job, and please let Cas touch Dean (the old habit, I love it!)
XD
Mandy
PS- Forgive any grammatical mistakes...It's morning...
3DBABE1999 chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
Okay I'm crying! Poor Cas... And... Is Sam REALLY gone like, GONE... NOT COMING BACK EVER... GONE? Cause if that's really the case then that makes it so much sadder cause od how that will hurt Dean. Why can't the other characters be more sympathetic for and supportive of Dean's need for Sam to be back and safe like everyone else? They all need to understand that this just REALLY sucks for poor Dean to. This story is VERY angsty I love it! (Just PLEASE give some happiness to Cas and Dean (AND Sam) soon please!)
Pelleas chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
Ohmygodd, Cas, you're breaking my heart. Also Dean is opening up a little more ? THAT IS GREAT NEWS. Also, when I saw you updated, I waved my hands infront of me and made gaspy noises. I just love you so much okay :u
Casismyfavorite chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
It's sweet how Cas thinks that trying to have a normal life will help Dean. At least Tony is a nice, understanding guy- I was so fearing the worst! The end where Dean and Chelsea were there for Cas was my favorite part :)
anonymous-unknown chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
I hope this means that Dean finally gets his act together. Still, another great chapter. :)
ChevyImpalla1967 chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
Aw very nice! So sweet! :3
Guest chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
ffffffFFFFF I LOVE THOS STORY ; H ;
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
Yesss, where the hell is Cas? Midnight! THat's a no-no! Curfew!

I am seriously loving this story, and the characters. Thomas especially made me laugh when they were sharing hunting stories. Chelsea is interesting, too. Bobby is back! And Gabe! Yay!

I really hope you update soon!
544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »