Reviews for Wait and See
VivatRex chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
Felt like a should drop another review at this point. This story has me completely and totally captivated so far. You've captured Cas so well, and he's a hard, hard character to nail. Dean is also down pat, and your characterization of Gabriel, what little I've seen, has been amusing. I honestly would have much rather seen season six go in this direction. I can't wait to read more - onto the next chapter!
VivatRex chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Me, searching for a decent Destiel fic: "High School AU. High School AU. High School AU. What, Cas is a pirate? Oh, wait, this one might not be too bad..." *reads first chapter of this story* "THANK YOU, GOD!"

Seriously, I've been trying to find a good, multi-chapter Destiel story, and it's been rough. This looks incredibly promising, I've really enjoyed it so far. :D
scarlettandblue chapter 42 . 6/7/2013
This was an incredible story. Perfect. You are awesome!
arraysystem chapter 38 . 6/6/2013
This fanfic has been my obsession for the past week. I just want you to know now that the main story is over, I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT AND IT WAS TOTALLYW ORTH LOSING SLEEP TO READ ANOTHE CHAPTER FOR!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Oh poor Cas.
orange-8-hands chapter 42 . 6/4/2013
Also, because I forgot to say it before and it really does deserve remarks on, thank you for not having them be all anal sex all the time. Seriously the amount of fics where anal sex is used as "real sex"/the main sex goal to reach...bleah!
orange-8-hands chapter 42 . 6/3/2013
Holy Batman this story was so amazing on just every level. Your characters were amazing - you did an excellent job of Dean struggling with himself (and how that struggle has several levels of what it means, because sometimes it's about being gay and John's son and sometimes it's about being happy and John's soldier) and Cas figuring out humanity (and how other people read him) and Sam getting his HEA (also that scene when Gabe wants to hold one of the girls and Sam is not at all comfortable with it and how he deals with the Lucifer hallucinations and all of it) and Bobby and Jo and Ellen and Chuck and your OCs - Chelsea is friggin awesome, the kids are all wonderful - and then the story itself was really cool and just gah THIS WAS THE BEST.
Mistress1337 chapter 42 . 6/2/2013
This story is utterly utterly epic. Words can't describe how beautiful this story is. I consider myself a pretty dang picky Destiel fan. And I absolutely love the patches you put in for everything. I just have love for ALL THE THINGS that are this story.
The Lighthouse's Keeper chapter 42 . 6/1/2013
I love this way to damn much. Like, I've been reading this since 8 and it's almost 1. My battery's about to die, actually. I've been glued to this story because I seriously fucking love Destiel and this is so adorable. You are such a talented writer, it is not even funny. And I like how it seems like Chuck wrote it all. This is a brilliant story, I cried and raged and cheered and really got into it and the characters. I'll probably end up saving this to my computer to read over and over again.
The Lighthouse's Keeper chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
That last sentence made me smile so wide it hurts.
ship.me chapter 42 . 5/28/2013
I love the kid oneshots so much :)
theconsultingtardisbananaangel chapter 42 . 5/28/2013
Squee.
Casismyfavorite chapter 42 . 5/28/2013
So very sweet!
My2BrownEyes chapter 42 . 5/27/2013
Very sweet. And yes, Dean would totally be upset if he learned Cas was the cool uncle.
Guest chapter 42 . 5/26/2013
Smiles all around, that was gorgeous :D
549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »