Reviews for Need You Now
please when are you going update
Lee1234 chapter 27 . 3/3
Please update as soon as you can need more
Oda chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
I like Brianna and Spencer
Lee1234 chapter 28 . 11/8/2014
Please update when you can
lee chapter 28 . 11/2/2014
Please please are you going to update anytime soon please
nomorecandles chapter 28 . 5/16/2014
Omg! You can't leave it there? Please update it, I know you haven't in over a year, but it would be amazing if u could especially with this cliffhanger!
Also Mason and Brianna were my favourite names from your list, and I was really happy to see you pick them :D
KagomeGirl021 chapter 28 . 4/6/2014
oh dear what will happen to hunter next? will the ambulance get there? Will her survive? will there be any more pregnancies at dalton? PLEASE UPDATE SOON! It's been well over a year since the last update. Please please write more!
ZyudenSentaiKyroyugerisawesome chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Who is Auntie Snixx?
guys-should-kiss-guys-more chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
If you want it here is a recipe for Oreo stuffed Chocolate cookies:

Freeze one package of oreos

Meanwhile(after 2 hours of freezing oreos) open a package of premade chocolate chip cookie dough

Take one oreo, cover it in cookie dough, sealing it shut, and place in a cupcake tin.

bake at cookie dough instructions for about 10 minutes longer (varies with different ovens and cookie dough.)

(Results may vary, always good though.

Hope you enjoy
myluvjake1983 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I like the first chapter. I'm quite interested to read on. I think I will like this entire story. But, the nicknames maybe a bit unbearable for me. I'm sorry.
butterflyrain23 chapter 28 . 12/7/2013
oh wow I see you have not updated in awhile but after that ending I wish you would! I really hope that Hunter will be okay! (
Hollie chapter 28 . 11/11/2013
:) next chapter please!
verodudes chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
u killeed it with the blaine having also the k gene XD! really lol but on well it seems good tho its not for me but hey keep up the good work i bet many do like this :)
TeamSparkles chapter 27 . 9/11/2013
For the first couple paragraphs my heart litterly stopped beating
TeamSparkles chapter 16 . 9/11/2013