Reviews for Need You Now
Snarry Potter chapter 28 . 4/30
OMG I LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS STORY, FINALLY A STORY WHERE SELF-CENTERED CONCEITED RACHEL DOES NOT GET HER WAY, PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S A SEQUEL WHERE SHE GETS EVEN MORE DONE TO HER, SORRY BUT I SO DO NOT LIKE MISS I'M BETTER THAN EVERYONE AND I LIKE TO STICK MY NOSE IN EVERYONE'S BUSINESS SO I CAN TELL ALL THERE SECRETS AND CAUSE HURT TO PEOPLE , NOT TO MENTION IM SO SELFISH I SENT A CHILD TO A CRACK HOUSE JUST BECAUSE I WAS JEALOUS, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TELL ME THERE ARE MORE RACHEL GETS WHATS COMING TO HER STORIES STILL TO BE WRITTEN,. BTW YOU ARE NOW MY FAVORITE AUTHOR THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU
Anonymous chapter 11 . 4/28
IMO being %100 honest and rude..I'm so glad you didn't write Glee. It would have been the most hated show in America..in the world! Your story IS HORRIFIC AND MAKES ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF! I almost puked reading this far. Get your details and characters straight! Reed acts like Kurt way to much, The Warblers and New Directions are so out of character. You need help on your writing. If you want to be a writer, you either fix it now or just be sucky and not pursue your dreams..

I am very sorry this is over the top rude. I am just being honest with you
Thankyou! for trying even though it seems like you didn't even try to but that's your business if you decided to or not.
DustyQOTF chapter 28 . 4/1
ok its been like 3 years I know but I would love to see Hunter survive plus see what evils Rachel has up her sleeve since the ND's went over to the Warblers.
sweetdiane34 chapter 28 . 1/6
good story u got any more like this
sweetdiane34 chapter 28 . 1/6
poor Hunter
sweetdiane34 chapter 25 . 1/6
i hope reed comes back
sweetdiane34 chapter 16 . 1/5
i think reed is pregnant
sweetdiane34 chapter 10 . 1/5
how could rachel be that way. man kurt is in love and has babies on the way. i have always been and always will be a klaine fan.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/19/2015
please when are you going update
Lee1234 chapter 27 . 3/3/2015
Please update as soon as you can need more
Oda chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
I like Brianna and Spencer
Lee1234 chapter 28 . 11/8/2014
Please update when you can
lee chapter 28 . 11/2/2014
Please please are you going to update anytime soon please
nomorecandles chapter 28 . 5/16/2014
Omg! You can't leave it there? Please update it, I know you haven't in over a year, but it would be amazing if u could especially with this cliffhanger!
Also Mason and Brianna were my favourite names from your list, and I was really happy to see you pick them :D
KagomeGirl021 chapter 28 . 4/6/2014
oh dear what will happen to hunter next? will the ambulance get there? Will her survive? will there be any more pregnancies at dalton? PLEASE UPDATE SOON! It's been well over a year since the last update. Please please write more!