Reviews for A Cool Patch of Peace
Ellmarr chapter 48 . 5/24/2014
that was an evil ending. But very well written
riley chapter 48 . 7/9/2013
your stories I have liked very much
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Beautifully Written. A true treasure.
Ellmarr chapter 38 . 6/27/2013
Author shows in depth knowledge of subject T.V. drama. Doesn't over do the characters (nicely done). Spelling and grammar are with in acceptable range. The only down side to writer's is it moved to slow and lacked suspense that is found in the show. Even with the lack of suspense I would recommend the Author to quit writing for free and write their own Romance Novel.
CSIMiamiLove chapter 48 . 6/20/2013
What a wonderful story! You did a great job all throughout it, and ended it beautifully. Your writing is amazing. :)
jasmine105 chapter 48 . 6/19/2013
You're a fine writer. I enjoyed your story very much, and you wrapped it up nicely. Thank you for sharing it with us.
arlene chapter 48 . 6/19/2013
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED YOUR STORY! I HOPE Y OU WILL CONSIDER A SEQUEL. C YNTHIA, HORATIO AND AVA WOULD MAKE A PERFECT FAMILY! I WILL MISS YOUR UPDATES
horatio-is-the-man chapter 49 . 6/16/2013
So glad little Ava is going to be OK. I just hope Horatio and Cynthia can get pass everything tha has happened. I know Cynthia is upset right but hope she realizes that Horatio was just doing his job.

You have done a wonderful job with this story and I have greatly enjoyed it. Just hope our redhead gets that peace is so deserves.

As always, look forward to the next chapter.
augus10 chapter 48 . 6/9/2013
Great story so far, I love it.
nonna99 chapter 48 . 6/9/2013
Great story so far. I love Horatio, I love your OC and your storyline is amazing and your writing is wonderful. All in all I love your story.
Roots4Miami chapter 48 . 6/8/2013
Very glad I found this story a few weeks ago. Sorry I didn't have time to write a review for every chapter. Have been playing catch up with the chapters. You have captured all of the characters perfectly. Your Horatio is spot-on! Love Cynthia, so nice to see she is a strong woman and not a weak girl that needs constant care from Horatio. I would say H and Cynthia are in need of each other, I just hope she can some how forgive H for following police procedure when the evidence was against her. Maybe Ava will be able to draw them together again? And just how angry is Alexx going to be with H? She understands him like no-one else, maybe once she calms down she will see he had to follow procedure. Also wondering about the pilot, is he a member of the Baron family? Could not help but notice the BARONCORP on the plane. Hope Ava's wounds are not serious. Was surprised to see Jake turn up in the story, he came in handy! Thanks for a GREAT story, looking forward to more. There had better be a happy ending!
ARLENE chapter 48 . 6/8/2013
AVA IS ONE SMART LITTLE GIRL, AS WELL AS SO BRAVE, SO GLAD THAT SHE HAS BEEN SAVED, AND WAS ABLE TO IDENTIFY HER NANA'S KILLER. SHE WANTS TO BE BACK WITH HER CEE CEE, THAT IS SO SWEET, BUT I DON'T THINK HORATIO IS ON CYNTHIA'S FRIEND LIST!
REALLY GREAT CHAPTER, SO GLAD TO SEE YOUR UPDATE!
horatio-is-the-man chapter 48 . 6/8/2013
So glad that they found Ava. I just hope that Horatio can make things right with Cynthia.

Horatio was so close to having the happiness that he deserves, please oh please let that happen.

Amazing job with this story, can't wait for the next chapter.
HEHC4evr chapter 51 . 6/1/2013
I can not help but feel sorry for Horatio. He was doing his job to try and protect Ava,but he may end up losing the happiness he was so close to getting. His job does make his very suspicious and see the worst in people. Unfortunately, he saw the evidence and allowed his past experiences to interpret the information.

Poor little Ava, so hurt. Jodi may end up helping her I. The end,but Jason will not make it easy. He is a nasty character. You portray Ava's fear and Jodi's anxiety very effectively.
ARLENE chapter 51 . 5/31/2013
GREAT UPDATE, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM RESCUE AVA! IT WILL BE ITNERESTING TO SEE HOW CYNTHIA HANDLES HER "RELATIONSHIP" NOW WITH HORATIO