Reviews for Ten of You
Zela Night chapter 1 . 8/19
This is chilling in its honesty.
romionefluffer chapter 1 . 8/14
¡Zas en toda la boca, Capi!
¡Tony y Bruce hermanos!
Pyre13 chapter 1 . 2/27
You know those little ficlets you find in the dead of night, that you never knew you wanted, and suddenly can't remember not having... This is one of those. A little snippet that just slots right in as if it always lived there.
Love this :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
Great story. It's so true. And he knew that he would show up in the battle too.
Nemhain2009 chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
I sooo needed that ! Thk xD
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
Self-righteousness and trying to overcompensate is an overwhelming, almost alien culture generally at peace will do that. Nice!
Darth Becky 726 chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Take that, you smug son of a bitch! Sorry, I just really don't like Captain Rogers. And Tony Stark is my favorite superhero.
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
Good one.
lazetta croft chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
Finally, mr know it all gets his share!
MISSLouna22 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Hey,

What a lovely text ! :D it is interesting because it arouses many points of reflection. I like to see unfixed characters, nuanced, human (which implies their complexity and defects). I don't find that was an acharnement on Steve or a particularly dialogue full of hate. It just shows that everyone can make mistakes, that Captain America is not perfect (my god, it would be so boring!), it has his torments, his regrets, his prejudices.

Banner has undoubtedly right. Tony appears here as a great friend (what he must be with rare and lucky people ;) ), it's a good proof of confidence and for some, this may make of him "someone crazy." So yes, on that Stark is worth ten as Captain.
Bruce does not speak much, it's true, that way I like this OS because it respects its character by being concise, interesting, direct.

Thank you for writing it, good continuation to you,
MISS.
Ps: I am French and I read the Amako-sama's translation but I wanted to leave you a note :)
Razekker chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
HoLy SHiT thE FEeLs! Thank you so much for this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
AHHHHHHHHHH! SO GOOD
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I usually don't read anything this short. but I'm glad I did.