Reviews for Ten of You
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 2/15
Good one.
lazetta croft chapter 1 . 1/18
Finally, mr know it all gets his share!
MISSLouna22 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Hey,

What a lovely text ! :D it is interesting because it arouses many points of reflection. I like to see unfixed characters, nuanced, human (which implies their complexity and defects). I don't find that was an acharnement on Steve or a particularly dialogue full of hate. It just shows that everyone can make mistakes, that Captain America is not perfect (my god, it would be so boring!), it has his torments, his regrets, his prejudices.

Banner has undoubtedly right. Tony appears here as a great friend (what he must be with rare and lucky people ;) ), it's a good proof of confidence and for some, this may make of him "someone crazy." So yes, on that Stark is worth ten as Captain.
Bruce does not speak much, it's true, that way I like this OS because it respects its character by being concise, interesting, direct.

Thank you for writing it, good continuation to you,
MISS.
Ps: I am French and I read the Amako-sama's translation but I wanted to leave you a note :)
Razekker chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
HoLy SHiT thE FEeLs! Thank you so much for this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
AHHHHHHHHHH! SO GOOD
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I usually don't read anything this short. but I'm glad I did.
Amako-sama chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Hi, hello, totally in love with this. Banner for the win, Stark is too precious for this world and Rogers deserves a reminder.
Would you mind if I translated it into French?
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Damned right!
Emily Evans chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Steve is not afraid to Bruce, I do not knew and respected and had reason to Hulk nearly killed Natasha ! Then the bridge gave orders like any soldier ! As for Tony only things irieron each other but some reason had been inresponsable Steve to his own suit or forget Iroman two they said ! And what's special about Steve is Steve himself, and not from a bottle that came as Tony said ! It does not matter whether they got along after away from the influence of the scepter of Loky
EnderNadra chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Wow. Deep. I got da feels now. Great story!
awal216 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
YES! That was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
I'm very sorry Dr. Banner, but I don't think "acceptance" is the word I'd use for Tony. More like "probe" and "scrutinize", like he does with everyone else. He doesn't care about anyone as anything else as more than tools, puppets or ego-jumpers.
Iceleaf13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Oh, this makes me purr.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
This was nice :) I love Captain America, but I kinda felt for Stark more in that scene.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Tony is deep and meaningful and knows how to mask his emotions well, he has to.
But Steve is really naive...

And this is why I love Bruce