Reviews for A Pleasant Surprise
guren666 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
YEP! :D I thanked Square Enix for killing her, too! We have something in common! No one is to stay between Hope and Snow! No ONE! ...
Right?
n_n
xammiih chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Loved it! Really sad when it ended...

Please do a sequel! And if you need a editor, let me know. I'd be glad to edit your works for you!
animedprincess chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
O this was my face for 5mins straight after the story 'ended'. I can not finish such an amazing story on my own, I need the help of the author!

Hope was just...adorable a-and loads of other thing, I just an not describe, throughout the story. I fell in love with this story so many times when i started reading i thought it woukdnever end. I will not get over this story anytime soon and i'm happy for that, tho I really wish there was more. Also I can not and will not describe how superb this story is because there is none to do so.

Love lots of your work I hope for much more fantabuluos things, like such, in the future.

P.S. There was soooo much more stuff I wanted to say about this story but i'm limited on vocab and just limited on space that I hope you can get my message in this small review.

P.P.S. I was just so speechless during this story, u are awesome.
Miss Hanamura chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I have to say, this was insanely adorable, and I think I was smiling the entire time I was reading this :3 Nonetheless, there WERE a couple of grammatical mistakes in this.

Example:

"For a second, Snow might considered letting the teen stay." Sounds kinda weird.

Correction:

"For a second, Snow might have/might've considered letting the teen stay."

or

"For a second, Snow had considered letting the teen stay."

Here's another one:

"Snow could feel his skin reacting to the changing atmosphere as his throat becoming dry."

Correction:

"Snow could feel his skin react to the changing atmosphere as his throat became dry."

or

"Snow could feel his skin reacting to the change in atmosphere, his throat becoming drier."

Might I suggest a Beta Reader? But anyway, it's no big deal. The story's still cute, and well written. :) I'll be checking out more of your stories in the near future!
memories.of.rain chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Firstly... *squeels quietly clapping hands like a retarded seal* MORE SNOPE! X3 Secondly... *bows dow to you* YAYS! YOU MADE SERAH A B!TCH! :D I was glad SE killed her too :)

This story is amazing! I love how you let the romance grow, and even though Snow doesn't remember when he made the promise, he still develops feelings. Very interesting choice with making Snow have a little problem with liquor. It was a nice touch and fit in with the story quite well.

I wish there was more I could write besides, "this is amazing and my brain exploded for a few minutes after reading it from sheer awesomeness," but that kinda fits...

*gives you a plate of cookies and a glass of milk* AMAZING JOB! I hope you write more Snope soon! _
Iseria211 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I f***ing love this theme. The unexpected love :)

Please! I need a sequel *me squealing in glee*

I wanna see Snow reconcile with Hope and a happy ending XD

I can see the idea in my head... but I want you to write it!
WolfPacFaan chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I reckon you should write a sequel, put in the promise that Snow made to Hope, the two finding each other again, also how Hope was able to find Snkw in the first place.

By the way, it was an awesome one shot, it's kind of a shame that they didn't do anything sexual before Hope ended up leaving, but I guess it can't be helped or something like that.

Anyway, please please please write a sequel, I want to see what the promise between the two was, please.
BlondIsHot chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
No happy ending :(

I was hoping for something good at the end. Damn you Hope! But the story doesn't end there I hoped. Poor Snow for his awful sleep mishaps. Which guy don't want a firm ass pressed against him while sleeping? I'm looking out for a sequel...

Great Story, by the way XD
thewhitespirit chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
oh my gosh! that was amazing! it had a pretty cool sorta unique plotline. I have a feeling snow drunk a little too much in palumpolum lol.

maybe you could write more chapters? like if hope comes back to where snow is living?

it would be pretty cool.

Good job on the story :)
madapocket chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I loved this! SnowxHope is so cute, I would really like a sequel to this. But you decide, ofc.

Cheers.