Reviews for The Avenger's Comic Store Initiative
This is absolute genius. XD
hannajohal chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
Ohhhhhh cant wait!
hannajohal chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
Awwww how could you do that to him!
Marvelite5Ever chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
Please don't be sorry! Really, this is awesome! :D (Perhaps slightly confusing, but I think that's because I read through so fast; I couldn't stop ;))
Okay, something is up with Loki. There's been these allusions to him going to Greece and coming back different, and he mentioned Thanos a couple times, and someone "opening his eyes" - so I'm guessing Loki went to Greece, somehow met Thanos who fed him lies or else a twisted truth, and perhaps other bad things happened to Loki as well, in order to make him that... hurt, emotionally. And apparently he's been dressing different and more gaunt since his visit to Greece? I'm really really curious to see the explanations for all that :3
I wonder if Natasha had reached out to feel his palms when Loki was talking with her, would they have been sweaty at all? Like, I know that some of what he was saying was definitely truth about how he feels, but some of it I'm not so sure - because Loki said he didn't care about any of them, like he's pretending to be some apathetic villain who doesn't care about anything. And yet, Loki's a vegetarian because he doesn't want to hurt animals. And everything Thor has hinted to about their childhood, we know that Loki is an incredibly sensitive character. Which I love how you portray that! Because he really seems so sensitive in the movies as well o_o
And I also love how you said that Loki is more intelligent than all of them *-* (being primarily a Loki fan myself, heheh) and oh my gods, what Tony said about Loki perhaps wanting Thor to know that he'd been lying, that must be true, because why else would Loki purposefully ask Thor to shake his hand?
If you don't mind me asking, how old is everyone? I know you've said Tony is 36, and I'm guessing Steve is around the same age - did you mention the ages of anyone else? I'm guessing they're all somewhere in their twenties...
Ooh, and what did Loki go to college for? :3
Overall, I think the plot for this story is creative and original, I love the bits of description you have (especially bits like describing Loki when he and Natasha were at that cafe ;] And also things like Tony's damp floor and the sound of wet towels...) and I'm really enjoying how you've made them all perfectly normal humans but still kept their characters and some of the aspects of their superpowers :)
Keep it up! :D
meowzers chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
very well written; I like the plot a lot, and how you imbedded some of the Avenger's dialogue in it :D the only thing I want to criticize is the many spelling/grammar mistakes all throughout the story, but other than that your writing skills are wonderful!
Reader chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
I love how you weave movie scenes into your story that still work in the non-super reality the story exists in. Like Natasha manipulating Loki. Great job!
Eliza Aacher chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Yay, update! :D
Oh Loki. ;_; Your sadness makes me sad! ;A;

Also, is Loki anorexic or something? He seems to be very conscious of what he eats/has a lot of issues...

Anyway- great chapter. Loki's current world view is extremely depressing.
johncorn chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Well things are about to get real argumentive in a moment.
MarineLvr84 chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
This chapter was awesome, as it summed up them together. You are awesome
Crimson Cupcake chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
OOOOOH. Damn, that ending was GOOD! I really, really love the parallels between this and Thor. And Loki is just... just too amazing. I love this, it's so fantastic. And the longer the chapter, the better! _
MarineLvr84 chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
I like Natasha and Loki, they are my fav soon
fra chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
So... Loki WANTED Thor know he lied? He would know their palms are sweaty when he lies but he insisted to give an handshake to Thor.
mellimon chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Interesting take. I kept iagining the scene from Thor with the oldest Asgurd son being banished and having Jane run him over with her cvan. Speaking of which will she be making an apperance?
mellimon chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
OMG Hawkeye! Was HIMYM a shout out to Agent Hill's actress perhaps? And lol Clint and Natasha are so cute!
mellimon chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Awe this chapter is just so perfect! The sibling rivalry is so perfectly captured in this chapter its astounding!