Reviews for Our Angel
iloveromance chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Sigh... this was so wonderful even though I knew the outcome (and the name!) before reading this! I had to laugh at Daphne saying "Let me see" b/c I could just picture her being frustrated at Niles getting to see the baby before her! I love the name they picked as well! ) And it fit the song that inspired it perfectly!
samanddianefan10 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
this was absolutely beautiful! great job as always but you should be very proud of this story!
RetiredFromFanfiction2016 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Aww...such a sweet ending. I figured you were going to give them a girl in this one. ;) I love how Niles was all ready for the son of his dreams, and was so taken aback by the baby girl until he held her and looked at her all bundled in her little pink blanket. Of course he fell in love instantly! Also, I love the name Grace Hester for their daughter...perfect.
Andress Jade chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
I loved, loved, loved this story. It was so sweet! I love the twist at the end when you made it a girl. Good job! :)
A.Baroness chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
AWWW! What a sweet conclusion! Funnily, I felt like Niles when the doctor said it was girl, because I was so sure you'd stick to the show and let them have David. AWESOME twist! I think I like it even better that way - and didn't think that even possible. Loved it. Especially when Niles held her and realized how much he was already in love with her *sigh*
leighann415 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
I love Niles here, of course. :) I knew he'd def. love a girl. Beautiful job here of doing the birth too. :) And I love that this is your 60th story! Congrats! :) *hugs* Can't wait for more!
Melinda chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is awesome! Please update soon
A.Baroness chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Awww this is so lovely! Really cute and sweet - can't wait to read more. Love it so far.
leighann415 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I love this, as you know. :) I think it's so cute that they said "We can't wait to meet you." Looking forward to more, even though I know where it's going! :)
RetiredFromFanfiction2016 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
What a great start! I know this is going to be another fabulous story that will just melt my heart. Can't wait to read more.
iloveromance chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Oh this is starting out to be wonderful, not that I'm surprised at all! I'm sure the rest will be just as sweet and melt-worthy if not more-so!