Reviews for Toothpicks
DaC00kieM0nster chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Johnny and Steve similarities... ironyI love how protective they are over Bruce.
Legolisa chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Don't shoot me with toothpicks! Please! I love this story. This has to be my twentieth time reading it, and I still can't get enough out of it. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2015
Just found this and I love! I love fics like this that show them all bonding and being like a family.
Legolisa chapter 3 . 3/13/2015
I honestly don't know why you aren't a big fan of this chapter. It is excellent in demonstrating friends standing up for others. You did a great job with it. :)
Legolisa chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
I'd say that I feel sorry for him, but he was definitely asking for it.
legolisa chapter 3 . 2/6/2015
That's just funny, with what the team did to the news station. :)
Storm.Gazer chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Aw, sweet
A Guest chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
Hilarious and well written! LOLZ!
wolfsrainrules chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
-grins evily-
-joins Hawkeye in shooting toothpicks while also ploting what shall be know as 'The Week Chet faced Hell' AKA Prank Week: Avengers Style.-
Guest chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
That was AWESOME! :D
Sail.Away64 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Ahaha xD I love this lolz
Cas H. P chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
I laughed so hard. Read it twice and still lovin it. Fav chap is the last one specially with all tge P.S.S. it ws hilarious. Great wrtin XD
Anonymous Heavy on the Anon chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Sorry to be all nit-picky, but this is bothering me. Your PSSSS's should be PPPPS's because PS stands for Post Script, so it would be Post Post Post Post Script.
Sorry.
But anyway, LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!
Anonymous Heavy on the Anon chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Did Tony say it was a bird because it was HAWKeye, or is that just coincidence?
Anonymous Heavy on the Anon chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Is "And I love you, random citizen!" either from Avatar the Last Airbender or Danny Phantom? Even if I'm wrong could you tell me? Because i've definitely heard it before.