Reviews for Resistance
Singerj199 chapter 28 . 8/21/2020
Man... I left a review a little over three years ago and I still remembered all of the major plot points and even some of the story’s iconic lines and scenes.

The way you wrote Fiona was fantastic! It’s like a constant punch to the gut with her it seems like. Whether that be she’s making an agonizing choice or her “softer” side is spilling out a bit. She’s a character that I feel was misused in the comics back in the day as well as other fanfics to this day.

Tails was equally agonizing, partially at least for me for some strange reason he just seemed incredibly relatable. The amount of physical, mental, but especially emotional anguish he’s suffered through makes him feel so.., realistic? Or genuine I guess would be a better way to describe it.

As for Sonic and Sally, I liked how you changed them up a bit and kind of kept them relegated to the background, especially in the context of this story. And even when Sally seemed to be relatively unreasonable, there was always that explanation that makes you kinda shrug your shoulders and you understand her point of view.

I mean just Good Lord Almighty! This story is masterful! The characterization is so unique, but feels so on point. This story was firing on all cylinders right from the start, but by the end I feel like it was kicked into overdrive at a really subtle kind of rate.

It’s definitely one of my all time favorites and after realizing it’d been three years, I wanted to express my thoughts on a deeper level. But yeah, it was an absolutely incredible story!
Seacret4 chapter 28 . 2/29/2020
Well. Feedback umm. GODDAMIT ITS OVER! I really hope this gets a secwual. Good character change over the length of the story, just not much development. I'm sorry is what it is. I'm a little disappointed that tails lost his famous intellect for brawn but I can live with that. I just wish there was more. Also for someone who doesn't like loose ends u gave us two, how is Colin worse than Ivan and two, how was Ixis restrained?
Seacret4 chapter 27 . 2/29/2020
Awwwwwww
Seacret4 chapter 26 . 2/29/2020
God dam lit! That was a rollercoaster
Seacret4 chapter 25 . 2/28/2020
Steamy
Seacret4 chapter 25 . 2/27/2020
Umm why is it lies? This could be interesting. ... NVM awesome ending!
Seacret4 chapter 24 . 2/27/2020
Okay. That's am the to end the chapter!
Seacret4 chapter 23 . 2/27/2020
Oh. Dam. This just went from sideways to upside down
Seacret4 chapter 22 . 2/27/2020
Umm. SHIT!
Seacret4 chapter 21 . 2/27/2020
Now this was a touching chapter. Though I have to say I really want this to go smoothly but it probably won't.
Seacret4 chapter 20 . 2/27/2020
I love the last paragraph. And I like how this voter played out in general too. The stakes keep getting higher and higher. Mmm sizeling
Seacret4 chapter 19 . 2/27/2020
Mouth drop* well then. Ummm talk about gambLing with high stakes
Seacret4 chapter 18 . 2/27/2020
Wellllllll the pot calling the kettle black I see. Ahh, enemy's falling in love is so much fun to watxh
Seacret4 chapter 17 . 2/26/2020
Goooooood character development chapter
Seacret4 chapter 16 . 2/26/2020
Nagas is a crime boss? Sounds reasonable. Tails continues to be a badass. Check. Tails still failing to use his brain... kinda?