Reviews for Paradise
GrayBlueEyedBelle chapter 13 . 2/23
–squints eyes– I see you have some of the next chapter here... Where did you go, oh dearest writer...? This is such an exemplary story an I hate to see it just wither and fade away. This is by far one if my favorite works here on fanfiction. I'm begging you to please come back!
GrayBlueEyedBelle chapter 12 . 2/23
Why do you do this to me...? I'm crying... Such a beautiful chapter! And then you leave me with that author's note? Of course you can up it to M! Hell yes! I'd prefer that! But come back! PLEASE! I am going crazy here knowing this story is cutting off in the next chapter! Absolutely mad! I adore this story, like, you have no idea! And with the little idea that you could have upped the rating to M?! I just love this story so much more! But you have to come back!
GrayBlueEyedBelle chapter 11 . 2/23
Oh my gosh, yet another thrilling chapter! Absolutely astonishing! Truly remarkable! Pure genius!

Who is it that she knows that calls Emma the Wolf Princess? Is that a more commonly widespread known name for her? I hope you answer in future chapters! –hint hint nudge nudge– I just can't get over the fact that it'll all be over in two chapters... I realized that while I've been reviewing constantly–relentlessly–in hopes that you would notice and maybe find it in your heart to return, that I've been using the app to do so, and it's not so common that authors won't be alerted to the new reviews that came in through the app. So I figured I'd at least send at least one in from the site to make you aware of the others and let you know your fanfic is still so greatly cherished.
GrayBlueEyedBelle chapter 10 . 2/22
My heart! Not again! Yet another remarkably stunning chapter! Just beautiful! Absolutely magnificent!
GrayBlueEyedBelle chapter 9 . 2/22
I just realized this story isn't completed... And the likelihood of you coming back to complete it after four years is slim to none and now I'm so morbidly depressed because I am so in love and invested in this story and when I reach the end of chapter 13 I am going to be so lost and incomplete and won't know what to do... How I didn't notice it before is beyond me... But I'm far too involved to back out now, so I'm just going to have to have hope and pray that you decide to come back and haven't given up on this remarkable masterpiece... Because this is just too beautiful not to finish. Anyway, yet another superb chapter! Marvelous! Outstanding! Simply stunning!
GrayBlueEyedBelle chapter 8 . 2/22
My heart... You got me right in the heart... My feels... My poor babys Graham cracker cinnamon roll... My poor babys Emma cupcake cinnamon roll... The babys-babies! My little heart! Oh gahwd...
GrayBlueEyedBelle chapter 7 . 2/22
What. A. Chapter! Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH! So phenomenal! Just stunning! I adore this story so darn much! Ahhh!
GrayBlueEyedBelle chapter 6 . 2/22
Simply superb! Marvelous! I loved every bit of it! I mean, poor Graham feels betrayed, though, and that makes me feel so sad, and Emma feels so guilty over it and she knows he feels that way and it's killing her, and all of that is killing me... But it was a magnificent chapter!
GrayBlueEyedBelle chapter 5 . 2/22
I loved it and I hated it... Poor Graham cracker cinnamon roll... I cried throughout the whole thing...! Okay, so, not during the parts with just him and Emma. But with the way he gets beaten and pushed around... Wahhh! Baby-s!
GrayBlueEyedBelle chapter 4 . 2/22
That was an amazing chapter! I freaking love Jefferson! And gosh, this chapter was just so perfect! I cannot convey how talented of a writer you are; it is just astounding. I cried when Emma found that hunter, and the way you wrote Jefferson–flawless! Just perfection!
GrayBlueEyedBelle chapter 3 . 2/22
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I absolutely loved this chapter! Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH! They were so close! SO CLOSE! So sensual! And oh my gosh! Ahhh! I LOVED IT! You have such a way with words! You are amazing! So incredibly talented!
GrayBlueEyedBelle chapter 2 . 2/22
Oh my goodness! Such marvelous talent! I cannot handle how incredibly enthralling your story is! I love it!
GrayBlueEyedBelle chapter 1 . 2/22
Lmfbo! Gahwd, I don't want to think about pedophile-Graham... This was an amazing chapter! And for English not being your first language, you write better than some people with which it is! I must appraise you on that! But we'll see how well that continues, lol. I'm kidding, I'm sure you've kept it up! Anyway, like I said, marvelous first chapter! I'm already captivated!
ArianaKristine chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Hey, lovely author! Just thought I'd let you know that your fic was recommended by an anon follower for the Gremma-Appreciation Event on tumblr and a banner was created for your fic!

This is a beautiful story, and I hope you find your muse for it again someday!
Tina0609 chapter 13 . 8/3/2015
Hi there!
I spent the last two days (one day to be honest) reading this lovely story!
Is there any chance that you continue? That would be great!