Reviews for Paradise
Tina0609 chapter 13 . 6h
Hi there!
I spent the last two days (one day to be honest) reading this lovely story!
Is there any chance that you continue? That would be great!
bfireworks5 chapter 13 . 3/31
Ooo, down the rabbit hole we go! Update soon!
Lon13 chapter 13 . 2/18
You have to continue this story. I haven't look at this in forever, but rereading it has only reminded me of how much I adore this story. This is my favorite story of Emma and Graham.

This is probably hopeless since you have yet to update in over a year. I'll still hope.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 13 . 11/20/2014
I love this fic. You're doing such a great job! Keep up the lovely work!
lost star chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
no update? :(
Regina King chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
MORE! Please!
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
great chapter. plse update
leira123 chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
Love this story! Update soon!
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
:O epic! :D Can't wait for more :)
nal chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
kmdsK
Jessica L.A chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Love this story, please oh please update when you can (:
Guest chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Ohhhhhh an update! And a good update! I like this update! Update again asap please!

More Graham next chapter please?

Your writing is beautiful, and this story (and chapter) was absolutely brilliant. Keep up the good work! xoxo
helenluvsboo chapter 13 . 10/2/2013
I am very happy to see more of this fanfic, I am very fold of the character development and the ways you've cleverly connected the series of events leading up to now. I love the idea of Emma rewinding things and living a whole other life. And the "wolf Princess concept is fab. I am really enjoying this Jefferson, Alice, and Grace as well. Looking forward to future chapters (and their reunion)! Have a great week!
Nightshade333 chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
I yelped so loud when I saw this was updated, it totally made my day! :D

Well, looks like Emma's getting acquainted with Jefferson and his family. I was so glad that the chapter with Regina taking her heart was not real. I really like how you portrayed Alice too; she's so sweet.

Yep Jefferson's truly an interesting character to write. I couldn't believe that he actually revealed the hat's secret to Emma...and then they jumped through the portal? Mad, just mad.

I'd just like to add that this is the BEST Huntswan fanfic on this website. Your portrayal of the characters is outstanding, your prose and writing style is so beautiful, and it flows well.

Update soon! :P (And it'd be awesome to see Graham in the next chapter, just saying!)
ArianaKristine chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
So, I said there would be a more coherent review here. I don't know if I'll be able to accomplish that, but let's try!

I really love this story. The ideas you present are so fascinating and thought-provoking. Of course, I am all for anything increasing the number of Gremma fics, but this is really exceptional.

Best line in this chapter: "'Do you trust me?' Jefferson asks quietly, his hands clasped behind his back, observing her. Emma takes a deep breath and looks up at him from under her lashes, her fingers clenching the hat in front of her. 'Not at all.'"

Are you checking reviews in mobile view? That might be why you are unable to reply. And yes, there is a Tumblr post! Basically, it's a screen shot of the link with "Time to play the “maybe if I stare long enough it will finally update!” game." It's back in late August in the Gremma tag.

IT WORKED!