Reviews for Daddy's Girl
Girken chapter 2 . 3/30
Great story. Would love an update.
Funny.Bonez chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Omg! I LOVE this story! Please, you really need to update! I'm dying to know what happens next!
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
Update soon
Heidiionaanita chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Seems like a while since I read this and I'm in a happy move as its my birthday in like 2 mins
Heidiionaanita chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
This is really good, well done I still enjoy reading this story
Ledhead chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
This is really good, i hope you update soon.
zk0210 chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
please do more
IAMQUEEN215 chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
really enjoying your story. please update sooner. thanks
GatsbyParty chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
Can't wait for your next update. This is a great story. Hope you haven't abandoned it. I can't wait to see what Hyde will do. Good job
wprincessannw chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter...and Hyde dating Jackie the way she "says" she wants to be dated...I wonder if she'll really prefer it over the Hyde version of dating?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Loved this chapter even though it was short. Update soon. You are a great writer and you are writing everyone in character especially Jackie and Hyde. Now I can't wait to see what happens next and what will happen when Jackie finds out what Hyde has done. Good job!
GatsbyParty chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Great chapter. I'm so glad you updated. What a twist at the end. I wonder what Hyde will do now that he has feelings for Jackie?
ShanghaiLily chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Not OOC at all to me. The only character who seems a little ? Is Jack Burkhart, but maybe you'll go into him more later? I liked the J/H interaction. Interesting twist-can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
Awesome chapter. Please update soon. Can't wait to find out what happens with Hyde and Jackie next.
wprincessannw chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
good chapter! I kept expecting the boyfriend/girlfriend convo mentioned at the beginning of the chapter.

Can't wait to see what happens w/ Jackie's father!