Reviews for 37 Reasons to Stay
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Really cute!
hazeleyes2881 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Awww, I loved Blaine & Cooper's relationship! It was so awesome! And Hillary, I loved her! I loved how close she was to Blaine & how protective she was of him! And of course I loveddddd Blaine & Noah together! Why it took them so long to get together I don't know. Lol. This was a cute story! Good job!
winglessheartscan'tfly chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
awwwwwww T.T slap happy sappy love story :) yay Pluck!
Indulgent Escapism chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Beautiful.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Absolutely beautiful.

Loved it beyond words. :)
TheChildOfTheTardis chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Really brilliant story and very readable. My only complaint is that it might have been better broken up into several chapters than one long chunk (and I also always saw Sam as the Doctor Who fan not Blaine). I shall be very disapointed if none of this appears on tv! A truly great read well worth the time and effort (I may have a tear about to fall!)
xX-Yuna-Zoey-Xx chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Wow :o This story was simply amazing, it's kinda left me speechless to be honest :) There was parts i wanted to cry and parts were i just smiled until my jaw hurt :)
forgettheworld chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Everything about this fic i ZING! Well written, well done! I love Puck and Blaine together :)
DanLeeARC chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This is actually incredable, you should be proper proud of that :) You captured the characters so well and the story was incredable! And you wrtie Puck and Blaine so well! Really hope you do some more and I can't wait to read it :)

D
musactr56 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
just amazing! loved it!
klainediva chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This was sheer perfection. I cannot believe how much I loved it even though I am a die hard Klaine fan. Wonderful.
hannah chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
this was absolutely lovely. I didn't like the first 11 reasons because they were so depressing. But the next 37 were just wonderful. It was like i was watching Blaine transition through life. Finishing school, finding his soulmate; starting his career successfully, getting married, starting a family of his own. It was a really heartwarming read. Also, i understand why Blaine felt the need to cut out other members of glee club because sometimes, you just need to put the past behind you to move on. i bet Nd AND kURT AND Dalton are regretting letting him go. I would rather have Plaine over Klaine anyday and you are a fantastic writer. loved this story.
SoRinnegan chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
So when I opened the link to this fic, I didn't see how long it was. I thought it would be a 15 minute read, but I was hooked and couldn't stop reading. This was THE best Glee fic I've read to date. There was so much emotion behind it, and I couldn't help but feel connected to Blaine. This fic will make you laugh, weep, and everything in between. If they made a movie based on this, I would die from happiness!

I love it so much. Reading it put a smile on my face, which is pretty difficult as of lately. Thank you! I hope to read much more from you! 3
Aledda chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I cried, I cheered, I laughed, I flailed, I laid on my bed and did kicky-feet. I really loved going on Tumblr and finding a few updates at a time. This was a lot of fun and I laughed about you actually using the Brooks Brothers store. But he found out Hillary was pregnant there and Puck needs him to buy more pants so it's special now.

Also, in the section where the parents came to visit I was amazed Cooper or Puck even allowed Mr Anderson in the same room as Blaine. Which leads me to wonder if Blaine told them the whole truth. I assume he at least did with Cooper since Cooper started crying and all when he found out but I can't really picture Puck sitting down to dinner with someone who tried to sexually assault his boyfriend. Food for thought I suppose.

Anyway this was precious and I adored every single moment of it.