Reviews for And Yet So Far
WriterLover143 chapter 15 . 9/8
Beautiful story and definitely under-reviewedly appreciated! Sweet treasure
Huh. Not a fan of Edward being such an idiot when he was 16. Though I know 16 year olds are idiots all the time. I just. Ugh. Makes me super upset for some reason.
Thank you thank you thank you. My husband is a resident and I am so sick of the doctors are always rich trope. It's not always true! And it's getting even less true thanks to insurance companies!
boopgirl chapter 15 . 5/28
Wow, very moving and heartfelt.
twisample14 chapter 15 . 3/7
Love this sweet story... I'm glad you had him struggle but be strong and push through! You created a beautiful, sweet family! Thank you for sharing your time and writing here ️
LadyJovi chapter 15 . 1/14
I wanted to thank you for this story. I have read a number of your stories over the years but I didn't remember seeing this one but now was the perfect time to find this story. You see on December 30th my Grandma passed away. I made a very quick and hurried trip to Connecticut for her funeral. The day I got back to NC I was trying to find something to distract me from the tears, and I read a chapter in your Tidbits story. I was browsing your other stories to find my distraction and something made me click on this one, I think it was my Grandma that led me to this story to let me know that she was thinking of me and that she loved me. She had a very unique name that you don't often see in stories, if fact I don't think I ever have seen her name anywhere else until that day. Her name was Elsie. Thank you so much for giving me something to make me smile through the tears :)
fatpotatoe chapter 2 . 1/12
A very sweet Edward. I want a son like him.
ms.Tee2011 chapter 15 . 11/10/2015
This was actually a beautiful story I am very glad that I found it. It was different than what I usually read. And I love how different you make the characters
DarkBitterSea chapter 15 . 10/21/2015
Beautiful story. I can't wait to start the next one!
DarkBitterSea chapter 14 . 10/18/2015
So Elsie's 9 years old? I'd also like to know what oh-my-god-berries are. I love the straight to his...head line. Cute story.
DarkBitterSea chapter 13 . 10/17/2015
Does Victoria become nice after this? Lol
DarkBitterSea chapter 12 . 10/16/2015
Aww little kids. Shut doors mean nothing to them, lol.
DarkBitterSea chapter 11 . 10/14/2015
Dun dun dun
DarkBitterSea chapter 10 . 10/13/2015
Victoria's jealous.
DarkBitterSea chapter 9 . 10/11/2015
Not a great first impression with Victoria. She was quick to call Bella a whore.
1,811 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »