Reviews for And Yet So Far
VioletVirgo79 chapter 15 . 1/29
Such a sweet story. Thank you for sharing.
Maytwo chapter 15 . 12/26/2016
I know it's quite a while since you finished this story but I just found it today and powered thru it in a few hours. I have thoroughly enjoyed every word, you wrote with such sensitivity and love and I am in awe of your writing talent. Thank you for a wonderful, sweet and enlightening story to read the day after Christmas. Love is such a powerful emotion. I hope you are in a good place now, you are a beautiful person. Thank you
jk chapter 13 . 11/28/2016
fucking red headed step child...no thanks!
lk chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
an Edward that not only fucked a old gross Victoria but also had a baby with her...also a Edward that dated Jessica fucking stanely? ohh who could resist?
LOL
EVERYONE
jk chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
EWWWWWWWWWW WHAT THE FUCK? Edward fucked Victoria? when he was 16 too? omg I'm gonna fucking throw up...so this story is over...thanks for writing...but in no mother fucking world am I ok with bella raising Victoria and Edward kid...fuck that and fuck this
jk chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
so Edward was like 14 or 15 when he got some hoe pregnant? gross!
WriterLover143 chapter 15 . 9/8/2016
Beautiful story and definitely under-reviewedly appreciated! Sweet treasure
Guest chapter 15 . 6/30/2016
Huh. Not a fan of Edward being such an idiot when he was 16. Though I know 16 year olds are idiots all the time. I just. Ugh. Makes me super upset for some reason.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2016
Thank you thank you thank you. My husband is a resident and I am so sick of the doctors are always rich trope. It's not always true! And it's getting even less true thanks to insurance companies!
boopgirl chapter 15 . 5/28/2016
Wow, very moving and heartfelt.
twisample14 chapter 15 . 3/7/2016
Love this sweet story... I'm glad you had him struggle but be strong and push through! You created a beautiful, sweet family! Thank you for sharing your time and writing here ️
LadyJovi chapter 15 . 1/14/2016
I wanted to thank you for this story. I have read a number of your stories over the years but I didn't remember seeing this one but now was the perfect time to find this story. You see on December 30th my Grandma passed away. I made a very quick and hurried trip to Connecticut for her funeral. The day I got back to NC I was trying to find something to distract me from the tears, and I read a chapter in your Tidbits story. I was browsing your other stories to find my distraction and something made me click on this one, I think it was my Grandma that led me to this story to let me know that she was thinking of me and that she loved me. She had a very unique name that you don't often see in stories, if fact I don't think I ever have seen her name anywhere else until that day. Her name was Elsie. Thank you so much for giving me something to make me smile through the tears :)
fatpotatoe chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
A very sweet Edward. I want a son like him.
ms.Tee2011 chapter 15 . 11/10/2015
This was actually a beautiful story I am very glad that I found it. It was different than what I usually read. And I love how different you make the characters
DarkBitterSea chapter 15 . 10/21/2015
Beautiful story. I can't wait to start the next one!
1,817 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »