Reviews for And Yet So Far
la-geologia chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
Awwww This was the sweetest sweetest fic! I loved it! :)

It was great to see them as teens, building a friendship, then as adults, reconnecting, and then as a family. Wonderful writing and story, as always!
dbarr913 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Really enjoyed this story! Thanks for writing it.
janosch73 chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
This was such a beautiful family story with a charming Daddyward. I liked it so much that I was a bit surprised how the story jumped very quickly from Elsie's temper tantrum to the epilogues. I guess I just wanted to follow their story a bit longer. The whole story felt very realistic, too. I'm also surprised it doesn't have more reviews.
RubyDee chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
I saw And Yet So Far rec'd on fb the other day. What a wonderful story this was to read. Loved the characters. Loved the story line. And after reading this I gotta say I love you too! The characters and the hand they had been dealt in life were so real. Thank You So Much for sharing this story with us. :)
displacement chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
Very sweet story:) Romantic and yet realistic, like many of your stories seem to be. I really appreciate how your characters don't fall into the good stuff right away, 99% of the fun is the journey there!
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 15 . 6/19/2013
Women like Victoria...

*cringes and shakes head*

Aaaaah.
zoooaaa chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
There are so many things in life where we have no control, especially when things don't go the way we want.

Fairy tales are only in stories and they make us so happy.

This is a nice story.
phsclassof2012 chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
loveeee
Fanatic22 chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
I loved this story :)
Fanatic22 chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Small town small minds. He can protect his daughter without being rude. What if someone just assumed his wife left him because he was a huge asshole and a bad husband?! He wouldn't like that to much.
Mell C chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
Thanks for the story! So glad Vic pulled it together and didn't derail the happiness of multiple people. Like your stories, life does have many difficult moments.
Mell C chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Enjoying the story very much. Thx for clarifying on Leona. I have only been to Disney World and don't know if the name is the same there.
I've enjoyed several of your stories. You have a way of creating very realistic and relatable characters.
Mell C chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Wow. That story is Jerry Springeresque. Leona was a great aunt's name in my family. It sounds old womanish for a baby. :) Maybe because Aunt Leona was old. Is it really the name of a ghost at Disneyland?
Jabba1 chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
That was a beautiful story, I am so happy I decided to check it out. Thanks so much for sharing this with us all, I really enjoyed it.
Thebestnana chapter 15 . 5/25/2013