Reviews for Falling
RosesAreRed14 chapter 6 . 1/29
Very funny! I do think there needs to be a few more dialogue tags because I loose track of who's talking sometimes, but otherwise, great writing. I would love to see more! :)

Also curious about the pairing!

Red
Update, update, update! PLEASE UPDATE
Benji.M.Bling chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Please, please, PLEASE update! I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY like this story! Onegai! *o*
Livvy4243 chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
I love this story so much! Please keep going :D
I see you see chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Hahaha I just love your crossover of Naruto and OHSHC. Especially how Honey and Takeshi found out about Naru! Poor Haruhi I hope when she finds out she wouldn't be too devistated. Well I can't wait until your next update! Chao
Gabby-Paige chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! i love this story
Animelover0115 chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
awww i love ur story i can't wait for the next chapter :)
cant say that chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Tamaki and hi wierd habit of growing mushrooms in the corner. Your story was pretty good except for a few grammar mistakes. It was a really good story
Tabbie-chan and Haya-chii chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Please update, this story is the best.
Love, Haya
Christy chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
PLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE PLEASE UR AMAZING PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE EE
Christy chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
HI... PLEASE WRITE MORE! Your an amazing writer! I was wondering if you could bring some other naruto characters in such as a certain Uchiha? :3 Maybe Sakura and Kakashi as well... Continue writing your good at it dattebayo!
917brat chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
this is sooo soo good please keep it up.
AvoidedIsland chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
I'm sad to see this story hasn't been updated in awhile. It's ridiculously cute and entertaining. I'm glad you've stayed close to canon for this story. I hope you come back and finish this one day!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
poor tamaki
how does he do the mushroom-growing-thingy anyway
Babydoll is your master chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Omg I love the story so far can you please update soon I wanna see if the others find out about Naru's little secret and if so who finds out next.