Reviews for Nickname
Melira chapter 1 . 3/15/2018
You call three times embarrassing? I've seen the movie at least ten times already and counting. Guess I should beg the ground to swallow me whole...

Nice piece!
And looking forward to more of your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
Tony's Nicknames to other MCU characters
. Crystalia Amaquelin :
Swan Lake - It came from lovesick Pietro Maximoff, who frequently calls her 'Моя маленькая лебединая принцесса'. Crystalia always had a huge connections with Swans. And aside from having the elegance, personality and grace of one, she has a mean older sister who is the flip opposite of her.
Little Red Head Girl - Tony thought it'll be cute to call her that because that's what she is.
From Pietro : Posh Totty - Pietro once called her that because Crystal's sex appeal lies mainly in her poshness. To his utter surprise and amusement, she got really pissed off. He never called her that again in front of her unless he really wanted to annoy her.
. Clint Barton : Legolas - Clint reminds him of the arrow shooting elf from Lord of the Rings.
. Medusalith Amaquelin :Rapunzel - Because of Medusa's six feet long hair, Tony made fun of it by calling her Rapunzel outside the court. It DID NOT go well, especially when Tony got scared shit by a very, very furious Crystal. Red sr was just an alternate name when he chose the safe side.
. Black Bolt : Charlie Chaplin - Because he does not say a word. He had no idea who the hell it is until Thor showed him the photo. Furious Black Bolt had to calmed by Crystal flattering him by calling his sign language ' exquisite'
. Thor:
Goldilocks - Dumb Thor SERIOUSLY thought this nickname was named after a heroic guy. When the truth came out, Thor just laughed out loud for weeks and starting like his 'effeminate title'
Point Break - He seriously got the build of the male lead
Loudspeaker - It came from Pietro and Peter, who-at one point- got so fed up with Thor constantly shouting at their ears that they finally arranged a screaming match which Pietro and Peter started shouting normal sentences, resulting sleepless Avengers and an extremely annoyed Crystal.
Shakespeare - Let's be honest he does sound like a traditional Shakespearan knight
Peter Parker : Underoos - Because his costume was pretty much the most vintage of the bunch. And he is actually wearing underoos
Black Panther :
Kitty - Damn Tony refused to call T'Challa 'Your Highness' like Steve constantly did. It's okay though- T'Challa was a really nice guy and never commanded anyone to address him formally unless at court. Plus, his suit is really like a black cat.
Simba - T' Challa is literally Simba from another dimension: fun loving, protective and guarded. And he is true to his roots.
Wanda Maximoff :Twilight - Because Wanda and her brother are descendants of Vampire Royalty. And it is their favorite movie series. They cry, fawn, scream and go crazy over it. The others simply hated it.
Hogun : Jackie Chan- Let's face it he DOES look like Jackie Chan
Pietro :
Speedy Gonzales Roadrunner- Because of his speed. And his obsession with blue
Romeo - Given when he falls sickly in love with Princess Crystalia
Volturi - When his vampire self is revealed
1234dghgfj chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Uptight Nat makes me feel weird...

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
Lfan8 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Awesome!
letthesongtakeflight chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Anastasia... love it :D
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Such a perfect name for her.
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Yay! Nickname for Nat! Really good.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
haha nice work! very good writing!
Beauty4estGreen chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Hey.
I would like to congratulate you on a job well done with this one-shot. I've noticed how characters seem to develop what I call "fanfiction personalities" on this site, where they reflect what the fans apparentl assume they would interact instead of how they actually would according to the movies.
Anyway, thank you for writing this - it reflects Tony's and Natasha's personalities very effectively and accurately. I really enjoyed reading this.
Fantastic job! :)

-Reyna S.
LaughingLadybug chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Poor, poor, Anastasia...
notonffeveragain chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Love the wink. LOL.
OT6AllTheWay-BCNSTT chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I have noticed in the movie, which I too have seen 3 times :), and in a lot of stories; Natasha never really does get a nickname. Everyone else has like 20, why shouldn't she