Reviews for Journey to the Frontier
When are you going to updated Chapter 49 ?
twilightnite13 chapter 23 . 1/29
I just realized this but I need to ask, How Are the guardians going to react to a Planet Green Lantern?
twilightnite13 chapter 20 . 10/1/2014
Is there a way to rewrite them?
twilightnite13 chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
Mary seems to have a personality similar to Ben 10 huh?
Guest chapter 29 . 4/30/2014
Razer; "I only wish it were that simple."
Guest chapter 20 . 4/22/2014
How bout ones with Mary with the mask on? Maybe even one in that construct dress she made for the party? As for the others so far, pretty good!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/21/2014
By any chance, do you watch mlp? That last line seems to come from there.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Nice! Spray Ali Apsa. Can't exactly say he wouldn't deserve that later.
silverwolf chapter 36 . 4/11/2013
add some mary and ragnar in war of emotions maybe have him join the team in loss
Luminesyra chapter 35 . 4/6/2013
Okay, a random tidbit I noticed in chapter 3, is that Mary couldn't understand Ragnar without her power ring, but if he was wearing his, she should have still been able to understand him, because he had a translator on his ring. If you saw the episode Babble, Hal and Kilowog(which that is actually how you spell Kilowog) couldn't understand each other when their rings ran out of power, but they understood Razer until his charge died, too. I understand that you set it up like that so she would get her ring back, but that little plot hole bothered me just a tad.
*faceplams*
It just occurred to me that you probably wrote this long before that episode aired and didn't know about that, thus leaving this whole comment null and void. I feel like an idiot.
Oh well, you know now, but don't change it, because I like the chapter how it is. (Although you probably wouldn't have changed it anyway because... you know what? I think I'll shut up now...)
littlegem chapter 47 . 2/28/2013
This is a great story and I enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work.
Jeff chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Mary Jordan? More like Mary Sue...
Guest chapter 35 . 10/26/2012
Oh my gosh! This is my favorite chapter so far. I think it would've been funnier if Ragnar had tried to marry Mary and Hal had busted in at that moment, but the way you wrote it wa still pretty cool. Good job. You should write a Razaya story! With your OC Mary, of course.
Smiles123 chapter 47 . 10/1/2012
Looking forward to the sequel! You did an awesome job and Mary was so hilarious! Thanks for mentioning me! :)
Skystar chapter 41 . 9/30/2012
Okay, this is really random, but am I the only one afraid of what will happen when Razer meets Guy Gardener?