Reviews for Melody Williams
Sue Clover chapter 32 . 11/3/2016
Oh nooooooo! I've caught up. And this hasn't been updated since the 50th. Sheesh, that was three years ago? Time flies. But, but, but it was just getting to some really interesting parts! I mean, I can't say it was just getting to the good part because the whole thing is good, but the things you were just getting to were really interesting, and I'm hooked, and dang it this fic is so amazing and I want more! *Aggravated Sigh*
So anyway, I love this fic. It's amazing, the plot lines are interesting and gripping and make sense even though I don't have all the pieces to any of them, the characterizations are fantastic, the adventures are great, the mystery is great, the whole thing is just so perfect. I really hope you come back to this one sometime. *crossing my fingers*
Lots of love, and happy writing.
Sue Clover chapter 31 . 11/3/2016
Ohmigods, she's so stupid right now. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Still making assumptions about Ian's parentage. It's driving me up a wall.
Sue Clover chapter 20 . 11/3/2016
I KNEW it! Of course Rose isn't his mother; that wouldn't make any sense. This makes much more sense. Melody's just an idiot.
Sue Clover chapter 12 . 11/3/2016
Ooh, this is interesting. Doctor Norma Jones. I be she's related to Melody somehow. And Ian (who is totally Melody's kid, don't tell me he isn't).
Heather Snow chapter 7 . 9/29/2016
The first chapter ended up being really confusing by the end. I almost gave up, but I decided to do a few chapters more. As I went on, there were some aspects that I found interesting, and the overall idea definitely has potential. However, I'm still finding more of it confusing than the pluses can make up for.
zoe alice chapter 32 . 3/31/2015
There is so much going on and I'M NEVER GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO MELODY AND JOHN, AM I.
jaconda chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
She was never Melody Williams. Sticks of celery? He usually only wore the one. She met Rose? When?
By the way, about that Screwtape Letters crossover. The near murder of Peri, as it puts it, was the result of a faulty regeneration. He wasn't in his right mind. A betrayal time has done nothing to heal? When did Amy say he betrayed her? The Dream Lord wasn't Satan, though that writer would like him to be.
Writless chapter 32 . 9/5/2014
Ah! I hadn't caught up on this in ages, but I have now. It's still lovely, and your voice has a wonderful poetic quality to it. I'm deeply traumatized by the false wake ups though, and ask that Melody never ever sleeps again. It's the only way to be sure. I know you're probably busy, but when you do get time, I look forward to your next update!
Elz Durden chapter 32 . 5/5/2014
Come back :) we all miss your gifted writing.
BuffyWhoFan chapter 32 . 2/9/2014
Fantastic story. Looking forward to more chapters.
Nyk919 chapter 32 . 1/14/2014
Please update! Is melody awake? What happened?!
Fallyn Irlandes chapter 32 . 11/30/2013
*gets on ffn for the first time in a while because NaNo, checks favorite stories, sees this one at the top meaning it has been updated recently*
*literally, audibly, screams*

gah, I just love this story and these characters so much and my heart breaks for Melody and Ian and argh the feels-

Just wanted to tell you again how much I love this story.
(also kind of hint at how much it's killing me, like a good book will)
Vilinye chapter 32 . 11/25/2013
WHAT? AGG? I just finished Day of the Doctor tonight and I don't know how much more aggghhhhhh I can take!
Kiwi Canadian Girl chapter 32 . 11/24/2013
Glad to see an update! Love this story so much!
mavic chen chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Rose would tear open the universe to get back to him? Didn't Rose herself say how dangerous it was?
By the way, about that Screwtape Letters crossover. Peri was near murdered? Amy was betrayed? When did Doctor Who say these things?