Reviews for Melody Williams
BuffyWhoFan chapter 32 . 2/9
Fantastic story. Looking forward to more chapters.
Nyk919 chapter 32 . 1/14
Please update! Is melody awake? What happened?!
Fallyn Irlandes chapter 32 . 11/30/2013
*gets on ffn for the first time in a while because NaNo, checks favorite stories, sees this one at the top meaning it has been updated recently*
*literally, audibly, screams*

gah, I just love this story and these characters so much and my heart breaks for Melody and Ian and argh the feels-

Just wanted to tell you again how much I love this story.
(also kind of hint at how much it's killing me, like a good book will)
Vilinye chapter 32 . 11/25/2013
WHAT? AGG? I just finished Day of the Doctor tonight and I don't know how much more aggghhhhhh I can take!
Kiwi Canadian Girl chapter 32 . 11/24/2013
Glad to see an update! Love this story so much!
mavic chen chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Rose would tear open the universe to get back to him? Didn't Rose herself say how dangerous it was?
By the way, about that Screwtape Letters crossover. Peri was near murdered? Amy was betrayed? When did Doctor Who say these things?
Elz Durden chapter 31 . 9/4/2013
You come back now, you hear?
Kiwi Canadian Girl chapter 31 . 7/16/2013
Really liking this story. Your plot lines are unique and I find your characterizations of 10.5 and Melody to be well done. Hope to see more!
Guest chapter 31 . 5/25/2013
Still think Melody's his mom. Also, I'm guessing you're a Firefly fan. Am I right?
Vilinye chapter 31 . 4/16/2013
Oh, dear Melody. Can I just hug you and say that you're loved?
Fallyn Irlandes chapter 31 . 4/16/2013
Aw...
But wait I thought she was-Ian's...but...
argh.

come on, just grin and be happy for a while

and we're definitely not thinking about a Pete's World Madame Kovarian who would take Melody, we're really not. At all. Not happening.
Kerjen chapter 30 . 3/6/2013
- Gallifrey, a million million voices all crying out at once, suddenly silenced.

Nice Alderaan reference. :)

"Hello Sweetie."

I die. I die a happy death and then rise as a very jubilant phoenix. Especially with your description on how those words flow and how he starts with River and ends on Melody.

Then all her thoughts on how private she keeps her parents and River. Then his description on how River would volunteer for both of them.

And you end with that incredible twist! Bravo! Love this chapter - just as I love all of them.
Fallyn Irlandes chapter 30 . 3/5/2013
Again, the pouncing update dance.

And now what a cliffy! Maaadiiis! Why do you keep doing this to us?
Vilinye chapter 30 . 3/5/2013
Oh dear. Wakey wakey, Pond!
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 30 . 3/5/2013
So, so good. You write so subtly and wonderfully at a level that i've never seen another fanfiction author even come close to. And the SPACE HAMSTER REFERENCE OH MYG OSH

Never stop being so fantastic. I totally have to catch up on this story because I have almost zero idea what is going on ... unfortunately I have homework at the moment - but soon. Soon.