Reviews for Plastic Man
Finnish toast chapter 9 . 2/3/2016
aww this was the cutest thing like ever!
littlemary2 chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
loved the story so far
Guest chapter 8 . 10/9/2015
So sweet. Finally...
elle-0802 chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
I am so excited you decided to update this! I am in love with this story and cannot wait to read more!
Waterspryte chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
This is great news!
bluecup94 chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
This is just beautiful. Simply beautiful. And I absolutely adore the idea that you have a song in mind for each chapter! I hope there's more to come :)
LaPirataAna chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
This was a beautiful chapter! I loved it when they started dancing, and I'm so glad they were able to figure something out at least. Well, you haven't updated in a while, but really I agree with you. If you ended the story here, that'd be perfectly fine. :)
LaPirataAna chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Very sweet chapter, I really liked how they were able to calm each oter down. When Tony was taunting Steve, I got worried but thankfully he was able to get Steve to stay. Yaay, they kissed again! I hope all goes well between them. :)
LaPirataAna chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
I loved the hug! It was super sweet! I'm so glad the shield made him so happy, and that they were able to apologize to each other. :) And that kiss! Super cute! Tony's reaction was fantastic, and I can't wait to see what he does next. :)
LaPirataAna chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
I loved this! Yay for finally standing up for your company and beliefs! And then Tony and Pepper crying afterwards, goodness. Well, Tony is starting to change his views on Steve, laughing and being happy by just thinking about him. :) Cant wait to see what Steve thinks! :)
LaPirataAna chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Aw that was really sweet! I'm glad that Steve broke down a little bit, so that Tony could see that he wasn't the epitome of perfection, that he is still the kid from Brooklyn underneath. When he finished the shield, I thought that was really nice. I cant wait to see what his reaction is! :)
LaPirataAna chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
I loved this chapter! Super sweet, and I would've loved to have gone out with those two as well! :D I thought it was super funny that Tony's mom had kissed Steve - there's a twist they should have put in the movie! ;D well, they had their mini heart to heart, and things seem to be lightening between them. :)
LaPirataAna chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Oh yeah, great way of apologizing Tony! :/ Gooodness, first burning the omelette - I thought it was super cute that they kept on laughing - and then nearly yelling again in the cafe. Well, hopefully on their day out they are able to get a little closer...and I hope Tony keeps himself from getting super drunk.
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Well, there's their first (of many, I'm sure) arguments. I hope Tony is able to open up a little bit and talk with Steve soon. They can both help the other...they just need to get over their dislike for each other.
PurpleSong chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Yaayyy! It's a 'them'! XD tony is helping Steve, but what about his own traumas? Who will help tony? And will Steve ever look behind the 'shit eating grin'?