Reviews for Mysterious Happenings at Malfoy Manor
Tomon chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Heh, chilling and we didn't really encounter anything. Malfoy who killed manticore get his throat ripped out in the same room? Ouch...
Really interesting story from HP fandom. Hope there will be update sometime in the future :)
Anonymous chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Are you planning on finishing this story?
It's really good
Can't wait for more chapters
Oh I am Slain chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Well, this is both novel and very well-written. I'm loving all the imagery, and I'm hoping for more twists and turns than just the ones foreshadowed thus far.
Eve chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Excellent story, I hope you continue it. Love the ghost aspect of it. I don't guess a Waddiwasi jinx would do much against a truly malevolent entity. Looking forward tofinding out how Harry handles a spectre!

BTW, Henry VI was a week short of 9 months old when Henry V died on August 31, 1422.
tomatooverlord chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Wonderfully creepy and suspenseful!
thebetawholived chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
The nightmare/flashback with Ginny was vivid and well-written, and you've put together a compelling plot: Harry, damaged after unknown trauma, trying to balance a career and firewhiskey facing a nebulous hazard.

Love it!
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I always thought there was something malignant about the Malfoys! Interesting start to a story. And I like the description of the house, it's like Grimmaud Place before the cleaning . . . but much worse.
Zenathea chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Getting more interesting by the second. Great work so far.
Zenathea chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
This chapter leaves me with so many questions.
Zenathea chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Sound interesting and spooky, a nice beginning to a horror story in the making.
Halcyon2Days chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Update
Snorkackle chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Summary had me all antsy and rearing for a scary story but I was disappoint (. I mean, it's good, but where's the boogieman?
PaperPandas chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
Looking forward to the next update! Love the story so far
MrRobertsIII chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Neat fic. Looking forward to reading more of Harry's past.
CoastalFirebird chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I love this story so far it reminds me of games like the original Resident Evil or better yet a game called Eternal Darkness Sanities Requiem. Keep up the good work.