Reviews for Never Doubt That I Love You
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This is a good idea for a story. It's nice to see Jake finally stand up when he's had enough of the jokes about his intelligence. It's also good to see they come to a conclusion at the end.

Nice job with adding in the bit about Jake's sister-it does explain why he's angry about why Jake snuck out, especially the fact that the driver was the same age as the one who killed his daughter.

The only thing I have to mention is that the conflict happens pretty quickly. There really isn't enough build up between Alan's first line and when Jake explodes. I think some more detail, or adding teasing through extra dialogue would help with that. For example, instead of mentioning there was some tension between the two, perhaps describe it. What caused the initial tension that required Alan to make a joke? Did Jake show any signs of annoyance or warning beforehand? Had Alan and/or Jake recently mentioned the whole sneaking out to see the concert which fueled the fire? These are just a few examples to make the fight not seem so out of the blue.

In all, it's a pretty good story.
ErickBwiu130 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Wow I never knew Jake had a sister, crazy but it's funny how Alan is so soft when it comes to talking to Jake but Jake acts like he doesn't care.
kal chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
good story but jake's pretty OOC in this
SLPikachu chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
That was a nice story. It was great, seeing Jake stand up for himself, for once.
luckyxlabradoodlexloverx7 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012