Reviews for Gainsay
BladeAuror chapter 2 . 2/3
Soo, I started reading this in between your other story, I'mreally liking it, actually, I'mloving it! ItaSakuDei is one of my guilty pleasures.
Moka-girl chapter 2 . 2/3
Nice :)
lolitsSopHia chapter 2 . 1/10
Bae. I applaud you. I love how you perfectly portrayed deisaku flawlessly, and yet you still gave enough plot space to make itasaku work. :) simply flawless. Hopefully we get a lemon soon? *cough* I wouldn't mind an OT3 lemon *cough*
Kurai Ummei chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Most plausible itasakudei ever.
moor chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
So, very, tense! And so much internal conflict (for Sakura & Itachi)!

Nicely done! _
Asterisk Blue chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
TOO…MUCH…OT3 FEELS…CANNOT COMPUTE…
ExilEden chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
You've been spoiling us rotten lately with consistent updates to 'Expedient' that I'm afraid the withdrawal is going to be worse once something in rl pulls you away again. But nevermind that, I'm just happily going with the flow here. As much as I enjoy reading your Deisaku piece, I deeply wish to see some more attention showered on this story too, although I understand that as a writer, you go where your muse leads. I'm just so fascinated by Itachi's hidden motives. We don't really get much info on his relationship with Sakura directly - it's all been through his brother. What does he think of her, and vice versa? I guess we're about to find out in the next chapter, thanks to the cliffhanger you left us, lol.

I don't think any human who's unwittingly put themselves in the position of voyeur can erase what they've seen. Even for someone as well disciplined as Itachi, we can see it's affecting him, the intimate moments between Dei and Sakura. I wonder how he feels about seeing more of Sakura than he bargained for? We get that he is disappointed, but is it more directed at himself in the form of guilt, or at his captain?

I also wonder if the partial reason behind him wanting to catch Dei despite Sakura leading them in circles is because he feels slight jealousy after watching them together? The abrupt change in the last few parts of chapter 2 was a surprise. Suddenly, Sakura suspects that Itachi is working for Danzo (tho she isn't sure who is under that mask, yet), while on Itachi's end, we learn that he is there for personal reasons.

You're stories are all so unique. You write Sakura as a strong, capable woman, and you write Itachi and everyone else in character. I really do hope we get to see more future installments from this fic, just like Expedient.
Edove chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
YAAAAAASSSSS ITASAKUDEI
x0 WiGGERt 0x chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Ahhh! Itasakudei gives me life. Please continue! I am loving this concept so far.
xAngelic chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
"I just? Really love? ItaSakuDei?" With the way you're writing, hell yeah do I do too! XD I don't know what it is about your writing, but for me it's a wonderful balance between intricate details and poetry like story telling, and straight to the point stuff. That doesn't make sense but my FEELS don't make sense!... idk.
Like, this whole conflict of yeah, "this strange affair," and Itachi being inserted into this and it making a weird mess lol... It's like suspense, drama, romance, uhh...mystery..? Buh. idk. I just really like your writing, OKAY?
It's hard to find good stories with good writing (fanfic). It can be AU of the ninja world, or AU in like, High school and stuff, and a lot of it is just repetitive and cliche and so... /juvenile American/. (?) Like, the drama is really played up (boy do I /dislike/ drama) and they make crushes and sexual attractions so common and easy. Maybe that's the way it is for them, but then that's not really practical or very realistic at all, and just part of the stupid mindset people have today :0 But woah let's not get ranty.
Eerr what I forgot to mention in my review on Expedient, about the pacing, I also like how slow and somewhat subtle the relationship between Sakura and Deidara is advancing. I also love that 'Sprout' nickname. There was Sakura's noticing his manhood (lol), and then I vaguely remember those early, embarrassing touches they had... And then with the latest chapters they're holding hands easily (but more as comforting rather than romantic :D) and d'aw the sharing a bed. BUT HERE I AM TALKING ABOUT A DIFFERENT STORY IN A DIFFERENT REVIEW. To wrap up, I love the pacing of their 'romance'. Most other stories would probably have them blushing more and crushing for each other by the earlier months XD Okay, I'm done. I luv u. I greatly await more updates-hey you said you hate rereading/proofreading, and I notice that most of your typos are pretty minor and can be easily fixed, so if you would permit, and wouldn't mind the updates being a little later (you know where this is going), I can proofread for ya :D Problem is all of my classes are in the afternoon or evening and so I wake up kind of late (2pm maybe latest during the week). But it's 2:33 am by me right now which shows I stay up late o3o But I guess I shouldn't talk about my schedule until/if you give me the OK o3o baibai
xAngelic chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
D-d-d-d-dang. I realized after sending my previous review on Expedient that I never really looked at your other stories? :o I'm pretty sure I looked at your profile before but...
So yeah! I'm loving your writing style and choice of pairings (hell yeah allxSakura XD) that I decided to read this o3o I was wondering how a targeted Deidara could form romance with her... But to think it's already been brewing! Ohohoho Very interesting turnabout :D And Itachi watched them do ittt waaaaaa
No but wow. And lol that comment by Pakkun ()()()
Also interesting that she has no idea who her partner really is ;DD
Blade Redwind chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
OMG, you're killing me with this. All I want is more, hun. More of this story and Quisling. Both of them are just so damned good. Half the time I wondered in this chapter if Sakura wasn't just going to kill Dei. It really wouldn't bother me; I'm just here for ItaSaks. But the SakuDei is really hot too.

Mwrawr... if you want help give me a heads up. I don't mind. I REALLY don't mind.
Flaming Belladonna chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
Oh Man... What a Cliffie! You definately know how to torture a girl... ;)
IridescentInTheDark chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Will you update soon? This is too good not to continue. I know you love ItaSakuDei but if you're not fully sold on how to end this, my vote is on ItaSaku. XD
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Gloriously, eloquently written.
You might not "know wut you're doing", kochanie, but you sure to know how to string us along for the ride.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »