Reviews for Waterfall Beginnings
teamwolfaltw chapter 7 . 2h
Hi I really liked this story and it was recommended by whitewolflegend lol love there stories too x
MinaRivera chapter 7 . 9/20
I'm so sad there's no more, but hopefully you will add soon? *big puppy eyes*
I like how you added a few things in the BPOV of the date, how she noticed certain things. I really think she's about to make the connection between the Cullens and the stories Jacob shared with her.
I love this Carlisle, he is so sweet and just swoony. Looking forward to more of him ;)
xoxo Mina
MinaRivera chapter 6 . 9/19
How cute is Carlisle getting all excited over a phone call? I just wanna squish him! And man, something tells me Charlie knows more than he lets on. I'm shocked Bella hasn't made the connection yet, but I guess it's coming? AND SQUEEE! A DATE! CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT!
Also, I was just about to ask you last chapter if Bella was still Edward's singer when that happened! Welp, guess that answered my unasked question. Now, can you please fix this line: "He has just scented his La Tua Catante." You're saying "He has just scented his the your singer." See how awkward that reads? It's something I've seen in a LOT of fics, and it sorts of like a pet peeve of mine. What it should say is: "He has just scented his Cantante." That's it. Okay, that's all that I had to comment on it. Sorry.
MinaRivera chapter 5 . 9/19
I had to google that sex position, not gonna lie. LOL Way to go, Edward! *high fives him*
Did Jacob smell Jasper and Alice? They went to her apartment to pick up another pair of shorts. which probably triggered the shift. In the books Jacob was happy and he was having a great day, and for some reason it triggered the shift. Same here, he was having a great time and suddenly felt threatened. Hmmm... Guess I'll have to keep reading! ;)
MinaRivera chapter 4 . 9/18
I love how you have explained the mating pull so far. Carlisle is such a complex character and you're giving him justice. I get the feel Alice is going to eventually be an issue, but I really like this Jasper. Sorry I didn't review before, but it's so hard to do it from my tablet. I tend to review only when I read from my laptop. I try to leave you more reviews! xoxo Mina
DC Nixon chapter 7 . 9/12
How could you end it there? I wish I could see their second date, but oh well. I was certain he was going to take her to a waterfall, but he didn't. Either way good story. There were parts I love and parts I skipped because I hate re-reading same scenes in different point of views. But overall, good job.
DC Nixon chapter 6 . 9/11
Hmm, there is only one chapter left. Something tells me that this date might not go smoothly.
DC Nixon chapter 5 . 9/11
I throughly enjoyed the scene where Carlisle asked Charlie if he could court Bella. Well done.
DC Nixon chapter 4 . 9/10
I'm loving Bella and Carlisle together. And he's accepted she's his mate, yay.
DC Nixon chapter 3 . 9/9
I've always liked the Bella/Carlisle pairing even though I haven't read many stories with them together. There's just something about them two and I'm definitely liking them in this story.
DC Nixon chapter 2 . 9/9
Hmm, I thought Bella would be more injured than she is. That was a terrible accident. But yay, her and Carlisle finally met. I noticed this a little in your other story, but more in this one, your dialogue is chunky especially when you have a character explain something. Sometimes reading the dialogue out loud helps you see where you're going wrong. On to chapter three.
DC Nixon chapter 1 . 9/9
Oh my god that ending was intense. Poor Bella, she really did get injured. I'm so excited to read about her with Carlisle. With that said the stuff before the accident was way too long and I found myself skipping past the majority of it. I liked reading about Carlisle and how he got his family members, but that was about it. On to chapter two.
Sassyvampmama chapter 7 . 5/12
So cute, but now I want to know where they go from here. Thanks for sharing.
it's simply me n you chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Liked this chapter. They are both feeling the pull to each other
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Oh, I hate to see the story end.I do hope that you choose to write more for this story. I love your version of Carlisle. I have to confess a secret *blushes profusely* I had a date that turned out like theirs did. My date caught his jacket sleeve on fire and knocked into a waiter in his haste to put out the fire and I had food land in my lap. It was so funny and embarrassing all at the same time lol.

P.S. It happened to me and my boyfriend on our first date lol.