Reviews for Waterfall Beginnings
it's simply me n you chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Liked this chapter. They are both feeling the pull to each other
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Oh, I hate to see the story end.I do hope that you choose to write more for this story. I love your version of Carlisle. I have to confess a secret *blushes profusely* I had a date that turned out like theirs did. My date caught his jacket sleeve on fire and knocked into a waiter in his haste to put out the fire and I had food land in my lap. It was so funny and embarrassing all at the same time lol.

P.S. It happened to me and my boyfriend on our first date lol.

Hugs

Kathy
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
With every chapter I read, I find myself more and more engrossed in this story. I absolutely love this story!

Kathy :D
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
OMG! I about fell out with laughter at Carlisle wanting to call on Bella and court her. Charlie's reaction was so funny. I was doubled over with giggles. That was just too funny. I absolutely loved it.

MWAH! Kathy
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
When her scent hit me , I swear my schlong was jumping for joy. Then when I left the exam room, the throbbing began coursing through my body, making me feel as though my blood was flowing through me again, even now. Oh yeah and I like it! I just want to glue myself to her side so I never have to feel this way again. What do you think? Do you think I should do that? *with "puppy dog"excitment* This has got to be the best thing I have ever read. You had me cracking up laughing and all the while I was trying to keep reading. That was just priceless and I loved it!

Mwah! Kathy
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Here is my loving hug for you bb :D Dr. Sexy could check on me anytime and oh the words you used to describe a man with broad shoulders made me think of the oh so sexy Carlisle. Your writing pulls me into the story and I feel like I am watching it unfold right before my very eyes. Swoon!

Kathy ;)
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
I've had a concussion before and the hospital staff woke me every hour on the hour. It was a pain mil. I loved this chapter. The more I read from you, the more I crave to read from you.

Kathy :D
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Hey bb, I love love love the first chapter. Reading your stories will inspire me even more :D

Kathy
mythicalbard chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
More please! :) I'm obsessed!
FeatheredPhoenix chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
wait what no more chapters! :(
MoonFace01 chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
Wow, this is an amazing story so far! And the Sasquatch stuff? hilarious! I do wish you would continue it - there are so few Carlisle and Bella stories out there, and this was a joy to read!
Forget-me-not-poss chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I loved your story and I hope that you will complete it
MissEllen chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Well, this was definitely a beginning, not a complete, happily ever after kind of story, but it was nice. Having it written in the present tense was a little awkward, but at least it was consistent all the way through, so that was good.
Vadergirl2006 chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Omg love this u have to try a finish this I love it!
MissEllen chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Hi, I'm enjoying the slow working into the romance with this one. I like that they both feel the attraction but that he at least is trying to make it not be about simple lust. I wonder if Charlie knows about the Cullen's or if he's just thinking about Bella as a little and not a 21 yr old adult.

Can't wait to continue reading.