Reviews for A Mother's Rage
I loved it! :D
jedielfsorcerer chapter 1 . 10/23
oooooo! Batman has a thing for Poison Ivy! ;p
Reymen chapter 1 . 5/5
I like the Ivy that portraits in your stories. They are sympathetic and I feel like I can understand them.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
As you have put that ex criminal mothers are not to be messed with I am just wondering What would a group of current female criminals do if they found a babyfied Batman in the batmoblie all male bad guys are in prision the whole league is dealing with off planet destress calls for a whole week and everything is caught on live cctv footage for the whole world to see
Nic Coay chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This was really good. Very powerful and believable. It would be kind of cool to get a follow up, just to see Harley's reaction and such. But it was great.
TheWiseGamer chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
a sad but great litttle fanfiction
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
nice story two I like that you gave ivy a daughter she deserved her.
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I love this. Thanks for sharing.
ArchAngelGundam chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This one is unique enough to go into more detail. It is well written, has a good plot, and is a good story overall, but it's not the type of story that I enjoy, dispite looking to read them in ernist. I'm with Batman on this one. I'd try to save Jokers life, but would not be unhappy to have failed. I hope Ivy stays out of crime after this, I couldn't even begin to understand what she's going through.
Keep up the good work.
killroy225 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Oh I love it, maybe you could continue it?
Darkcloud02 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
could you maybe make a follow up with this? possibly have batman take her to the cave, reveal he's bruce an the father..?
Miheran chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
A simple yet powerful story.
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I always knew that the Joker wasn't all that bright. Killing the child of one of the most dangerous women on the planet?

Yeah! That's real smart!

Bye, bye Jack. Don't think this has been a little slice of heaven' cuz it hasn't!

I feel sorry for Bruce and Harley though. They both lost someone they loved.

Poor little baby. There'll be no going back for Ivy after this.
feathered moon wings chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
It was so... great o.o Poor Ivy though :'( her pretious daughter died it the hands of the ******* of the Joker -.-

Batman was so good to help her and the fact that it was also his son made it more pretty. I loved the name of the child "Rose" :'D

The end was really sad but true "Did he REALLY wanted to save him?" and Ivy just wanted to be a mother... u.u

Oh, well. Wonderful story if I may say n.n

BTE sorry if my grammar or speling are wrong u.u
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Well this is certainly a very depressing and despondent story. Its just such a depressing little recap I'm not sure what to do with it emotionally speaking.