Reviews for the measurement of you and me
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Super interesting AU here; Katniss and Finnick's response to Peeta and Annie's death could very well be this. You write a lot with few words, and I love the repetition of the first and last lines, how the change of a single word ends this on a very poignant note.
eSJa chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
It never fails, I stop reading fan fiction for a while because I don't have time for reviews; I come back and you always have something new and I'll be damned if every time I'm not struck somehow.

As usual, the grammer is spotless and the flow isn't stream of conscious but it certainly is a well worn pattern for him. Which is part of why it's so sad, you really have a firm grip on Finnick's saddness. I feel like more than anything it's what defines him in this AU.

I don't know how you do it, but the air of thier bedroom, the same old tired routine that they have resigned themselves to is palpable and in that and knowing the characters it's that much more heartbreaking.

Bittersweet might be one way to sum it up, but more than that it's just life and Wendy dear, you have nailed it.
irmaida chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
-cries-
That was so beautifully tragic. I loved it.
stand in your light chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This is flawless and beautiful and perf.
And asdfggjkl why? Why?
skeleton clique chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Ugh, can you say perfect? I ship Odesta forever and somehow now Finnick/Katniss makes sense... heartbreaking little AU, I loved it!
marblesharp chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I like this a lot. You connected to the prompt seamlessly without having to actually include Finnick thinking about their losses as holes. Nice work!
singing like blue chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This is really cool, Wendy! I can see why you beat me!
srslyjulia chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I love Odesta with all my heart, but Katnnick is a really intriguing pairing. I love this 3
bloodbuzz chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Hey, OUCH.

This was painful to read because, oh my god, broken!Finnick/Katniss, I can't.

I loved that it was onesided and you didn't have them just forget about Peeta and Annie because that would never, ever happen.

It fit the prompt really well, I thought, because asdjkasdgdf there aren't holes bigger than Peeta and Annie and oh, oh, god, I loved this.

Thank you for participating!