Reviews for Thousand Years
wineandwhiskey chapter 16 . 7/13/2014
This is so awesome! Are you going to update? I really hope this isnt abandoned.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Ugh, people who have never read X-Men need to not write about the X-Men–like seriously! Males carry on the job mutation gene, not females. Good writing style though, but to write about mutants-you must know about mutants.
Audrey Whyte chapter 16 . 12/23/2013
Update soon!
ItsCLBitch chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
wHY YOU'D STOP HERE!? PLEASE! I BEG YOU, FOLLOW THIS! IT'S BEEN MAKKING ME SUFFER SO MUCH AND I JUST WANT TO KEEP READING IT.

PLEASE, I LOVE THIS
xMalfoyssweetheartx chapter 16 . 7/31/2013
UpDate soon! Love this!
deangirl27 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This fic and who ever likes your fics are dumb! Your a dumb ugly bitch! Jensen is the best! Chris evans is ugly and really bad actor and your profile is lame bitch!
Lt-Spork89 chapter 16 . 1/18/2013
More soon I hope?
jenny chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
the whole time travel thing is quite confusing.. but that just makes everything more interesting, i guess (: another great chapter btw
jenny chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
oh em GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i love thisss
jenny chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
wow love your idea for this story! i rly enjoyed reading the first chapter (:
kmgproductionz chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
For real, if I ever by some chance ever get to have sex with Tom Hiddleston somewhere outside of my dreams and it is not like the scene you wrote for Loki and Sharon I'm going to be soooo pissed. You are raising my expectations of him in bed and it is unkind. LOVE IT!
lalabelle chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
Oh no! He's mad at her...I hope everything will work out soon. Can't wait for the next update
yolynnjones chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
Sharon and Loki...wow! One lucky girl. Ang and Steve should just move in together...they obviously love each other. I can't wait for the next chapter :) keep it up.
Going Mobile chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
This story is so good. Please update ASAP.
Sairahiniel chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is a very cool idea I had one similar but just never got around to writing it! Can't wait to read more!