Reviews for Towers of Terror the 69th Hunger Games
rogueofminds chapter 25 . 12/7/2013
This... is so strange. I was actually re-entering the HG fandom and re looking through my old alerts less than an hour ago. Haven't looked at these in ages. And then, BAM I look through this story and less than half an hour later, there's an update. That's crazy. BTW this is rOxx11, I change my name because I'm into Dingilly Rompers now.

But yeah, this is really goood! I always wanted to know a little more. Are you making a sequel? ALSO WHY END IT IN SUSPENCEEE WHYYY?

Hehe, good job though! Hopefully I'll talk to you soon.
BecomingAmanda chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
I couldn't get through all of this, I just can't get into the story. There are too many tributes that I don't know and you keep jumping around with POV so I can't get any emotional attachment. I also wasn't able to understand the arena very well from your discription.
Aside from this however it is very well written and for the brief moments we spend with each character I can see they are very well developed.
Georgejb chapter 24 . 7/27/2013
I l
Loveableheart chapter 24 . 8/9/2012
Okay, I started reading AND COULDN'T STOP!
This was really good! I was personally sad when Hope died and therefore felt resentment for both Pixie and Jack, but I found the ending very nice!
I really hope you will make a sequel!
A happy reader
Meghan
SallyLouise492 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
i read the whole thing and its amazing,..would you mind if i made a youtube fanvideo for it and you would get lots of mentions and most of the credit for it :D but its amazing i love it i printed it off and read it through 3 times :D x
jimmynovakuumcleaner chapter 24 . 6/25/2012
That was amazing! That ending actually had me lost for words for a bit, with Sakura & Pixie both bleeding to death and it being unclear who actually won. I loved it!

It's really hard to find an SYOT with decent grammar, and yours was certainly more accurate than the others I've seen! And this is fantastic for a first story! Now, since you asked for a bit of criticism: I noticed that there were some sentences that went on for a while without any commas appearing. Another thing I noticed was that in some conversations, people would start by saying "Yeah" for about 10 lines, and it irritated me a little bit. But that's not much compared to all of the positives!

I'd love to know what's going to happen at the end with Jack though... It'd be nice to see a sequel!

Oh, and I know that randomidot72 has been reading this, but he can't be bothered to review.
zep182 chapter 24 . 6/24/2012
I liked this syot. Its defiantly the most unique one I have ever read. Between base jumping and sports equipment and poisoned lobsters. I laughed at some of the deaths but the baby seal hit to the head had me in stitchs. I had to stop reading for a few minutes because I was laughing so hard. Thanks for a very different hunger games story. Good job
Dapply chapter 24 . 6/24/2012
Omg I loved your story haha :D

It was awesome 3

But some of the deaths um. You know what I mean. But I'm not saying that isn't good!

Sort of sad the seal died :(
rogueofminds chapter 24 . 6/24/2012
Pixie WON! Yay! I voted for her! And my glass bottle helped. The end is so cool too! Great ending. Loved the story
KyofuMizu chapter 13 . 6/24/2012
Great story! But I would like to point out that in the Hunger Games book, they say that the 69th Hunger Games is a Desert wiki/69th_Hunger_Games

Although that is easily overlooked.
xphantasiax chapter 24 . 6/24/2012
Pixie won! I was definitely not expecting that after all the injuries she got in the games. I loved the finale, definitely not expecting any of it. I love how the deaths were all so original and I definitely thought Pixie wasn't going to make it at more than one point. I loved it. And the cliff hanger was really interesting, left me wanting to find out what happens next. Thanks so much for letting her win. I really enjoyed reading the whole story. Awesome job! :)
Ellsweetella chapter 24 . 6/24/2012
Woah! I like the how intense this chapter is! The fights were really good and the part about escaping... Pixie won! I was kinda sad that Sakura died but it was obvious that she wouldn't win. Pixie deserved it. I wonder what will happen to her... Why did you end with a cliff hanger? I wanna know what will happen to Jack! :( Anyway, it is a realy good story and i really enjoyed reading it a lot. Thank you for your hard work and awesome writing!:)
zep182 chapter 20 . 6/21/2012
Diamond was killed by a poisoned lobster! I kind of liked her but that was funny.
jimmynovakuumcleaner chapter 23 . 6/18/2012
Kestrel died... My baby...

But she survived for far longer than Barda did, so I'm happy about that!

I've already said this, but I'd like Pixie to win. I'd be sad if Coral won.
xXBloodyxRoseXx chapter 23 . 6/17/2012
Poor Sora... Knew Kestrel couldn't be trusted! Still, maybe it's a good thing she died in her sleep and didn't have to suffer in the fire.

I'd quite like Pixie to win though. She seems nice.