Reviews for Persona Magi Madoka Magica
Gilgamesh The King of Heroes chapter 12 . 4/12
An awesome fic, hope you find the time to continue it soon.
Okay... I totally see a pairing coming up! Is it Kyoko X Kenichi? Anyway, Good Story! I can always enjoy your stories!
ChaoOverLord chapter 12 . 3/27
Hello i am here to give my review finally despite the fact i read all the chapters months ago lol...

anyways i have to say this is a great story combining Persona 4 which i love due it character development and interactions and PMMM which is not your regular magical girl show, i enjoy how all the characters interact and how Kyubey is the same yet different taking the role of the mascot.

i have to i have no complaints about the story it is well written with no reallly noticable grammar mistakes, well there is the problem with Yuu and Madoka being in the same year but screw that detail since being too true to Canon can be restricting and the humor is entertaining like the special coffee(...must stock up on that for speed boost ) and the Homura scenes of how amusing spot on Yuu fitting her character story.

I have strong dislike but understandable view on Kyubey character, sure his species might have speed up PMMM world development considering their technology but i doubt they have too much impact. He is a logical creature with no real emotion but from what i can tell of his speech and from the movie is also arrogant believing he is important enough to control things beyond his species ability.

Your Kyubey is similar to Canon kyubey but does not make want to punch him, well i hope he is satisfied with this method of gathering energy to save the universe and do wonder how he create the money( i know i should not question it lol), does he teleport missing/destroyed cash, teleport cash from banks or perhaps they used little excess of the energy to bend reality a little simply creating gold in the bank and taking the paper cash along with some memory changing.

i Like the cute interactions between Homura and Yuu and hope this Homura can stay happy in this verse or atleast make some happy memories if she decides to become a magical girl and leave.

The story is great, good battle scenes and great humorous character interactions so i have no real complaint but do have fear that this story might not be updated for a while lol

Yuu X Homura(possibly future Homura too) for the win...or just lighthearted harem it your story is it is your decision.

anyways i enjoy the story and thank you for the ride.
Legacyofthedawn chapter 12 . 3/19
Hi, is this story dead? I really hope not! You version of the Persona/Madoka 'verse mechanics are interesting, and I want to know how Homura ends up involved int eh overall story. My only criticism is in the 'confronting the shadow' scenes. While the Shadows are fine, the characters responses seem stilted at times and the whole 'shadow of your true inner self' line proceeding transformation seems overused, maybe a different pre-battle line could be found? Other than that, I feel there could be a few more 'slice of life' scenes, to see Yu's S-Links improve with the girls!

I hope you update soon, Keep up the good work!
Can you please update
Face Yourself chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
This story is quite a lot of fun so far, and I'm liking the twists. Crossovers are after all best when there's elements from both involved stories instead of just a character insert from one to the other, so this one is especially good. I *do* have one complaint though - given the ages you stated in a previous chapter, Madoka should be 3rd year middle school, and Yuu should be 1st year high school.
Dr.Fail chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
you got me back into playing persona 4 again.
and I am reminded about how much I hated playing that game.
you should update! lower my rage with your excellent story!
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
First, great chapter. Second, gasp! Yuu making a contract with Kyubey!

Finally,
lol though I don't think it suits Madoka Magica very much, I'm guessing you won't be writing any lemons for this story. I think (though I can't say for sure) that one of the problems people had about them taking down lemon stories with no warning was that they didn't crack down on it before that point and continue it consistently. Admittedly scanning a website every week for stories with MA content would be way too tedious for a free website. (Excepting ads of course)
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
The reasons why a glass school building would never work are many but at the top of those would be the fact no one would ever pay attention in class because they would be looking at the kids three classes over or the people walking down the hall. Not to mention privacy, or seeing an educational movie would become more distraction than a good thing.

Yeah it should just never be done. I'm so glad you pointed that out though. When I watched the show it looked like a prison instead of a school, especially with the white uniforms many were wearing. It just leaves a person wondering why parents would ever send their kids there.
Apex85 chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
Yep, I'm firmly on board the Yuu x Mami ship now. Also, getting hit in the groin DOES hurt girls. Whether or not it hurts as much as it does with men however, I'm not sure.
Apex85 chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
Please don't abandon this story, it's great.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
please update
blarg7865 chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
Really like your story, hope you update soon.

Also, will any persona characters apart from Yu, Igor and Margaret appear?
Dragon209816 chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
When I first saw this crossover, I was almost immediately drawn in and I was not disappointed when I read through every chapter. Other than occasional grammar mistakes(They always happen), the writing is good.

Now all I'm wondering is what Time-Loop Homura will do when she finds out what's going on and meets Persona-Kyubi for the first time.
I hope it will be fun.
darkponyD chapter 12 . 5/8/2014
lol, nice dialogue between yourself and Sayaka!

Now, I need to ask, how long do you plan on letting this sit gathering dust? Cause, I want to know what Homura is gonna do in regards to Yuu and Oriko.