Reviews for Persona Magi Madoka Magica
Paxloria chapter 12 . 9/9
This is, like, the second or 3rd "Previous Day". when will the "Present Day" happen?
Paxloria chapter 10 . 9/9
I feel like there should be more Homera Akemi time by now.
Paxloria chapter 6 . 9/9
The first time was in that 1st chapter, but it happened here to.
It is this: Narukami Yuu does NOT have white hair. In the PERSONA 4 ANIME he very CLEARLY has dark-grayish (slate) colored hair. Like someone tried to use whitout on black ink.

I get that Homera is still sick, but shouldn't she be stalking Madoka a bit? Her glasses should hold the contract.
Paxloria chapter 2 . 9/8
...Where's Homera?
Paxloria chapter 1 . 9/8
Nice chapter.

Shouldn't Sakura be in the same class as Madoka...?
ARSLOTHES chapter 12 . 7/6
really interesting fic, hope you start writing this again
Melissa the kawaii yandere chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
LMAO... never give You and Madoka coffee
Dario Flaman chapter 12 . 10/26/2015
This is so cool! I love it! It's incredible! Please tell me you're continuing, even if it takes too long, i can wait. I just wanna see what will happen! It's so AWESOME!My favorite part is when they rescue Kyouko, the trials...
I'll be looking forward for more! Best Madoka Magica and Persona crossover i ever seen :D
Gilgamesh The King of Heroes chapter 12 . 4/12/2015
An awesome fic, hope you find the time to continue it soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/4/2015
Okay... I totally see a pairing coming up! Is it Kyoko X Kenichi? Anyway, Good Story! I can always enjoy your stories!
ChaoOverLord chapter 12 . 3/27/2015
Hello i am here to give my review finally despite the fact i read all the chapters months ago lol...

anyways i have to say this is a great story combining Persona 4 which i love due it character development and interactions and PMMM which is not your regular magical girl show, i enjoy how all the characters interact and how Kyubey is the same yet different taking the role of the mascot.

i have to i have no complaints about the story it is well written with no reallly noticable grammar mistakes, well there is the problem with Yuu and Madoka being in the same year but screw that detail since being too true to Canon can be restricting and the humor is entertaining like the special coffee(...must stock up on that for speed boost ) and the Homura scenes of how amusing spot on Yuu fitting her character story.

I have strong dislike but understandable view on Kyubey character, sure his species might have speed up PMMM world development considering their technology but i doubt they have too much impact. He is a logical creature with no real emotion but from what i can tell of his speech and from the movie is also arrogant believing he is important enough to control things beyond his species ability.

Your Kyubey is similar to Canon kyubey but does not make want to punch him, well i hope he is satisfied with this method of gathering energy to save the universe and do wonder how he create the money( i know i should not question it lol), does he teleport missing/destroyed cash, teleport cash from banks or perhaps they used little excess of the energy to bend reality a little simply creating gold in the bank and taking the paper cash along with some memory changing.

i Like the cute interactions between Homura and Yuu and hope this Homura can stay happy in this verse or atleast make some happy memories if she decides to become a magical girl and leave.

The story is great, good battle scenes and great humorous character interactions so i have no real complaint but do have fear that this story might not be updated for a while lol

Yuu X Homura(possibly future Homura too) for the win...or just lighthearted harem it your story is it is your decision.

anyways i enjoy the story and thank you for the ride.
Legacyofthedawn chapter 12 . 3/19/2015
Hi, is this story dead? I really hope not! You version of the Persona/Madoka 'verse mechanics are interesting, and I want to know how Homura ends up involved int eh overall story. My only criticism is in the 'confronting the shadow' scenes. While the Shadows are fine, the characters responses seem stilted at times and the whole 'shadow of your true inner self' line proceeding transformation seems overused, maybe a different pre-battle line could be found? Other than that, I feel there could be a few more 'slice of life' scenes, to see Yu's S-Links improve with the girls!

I hope you update soon, Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/13/2015
Can you please update
Face Yourself chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
This story is quite a lot of fun so far, and I'm liking the twists. Crossovers are after all best when there's elements from both involved stories instead of just a character insert from one to the other, so this one is especially good. I *do* have one complaint though - given the ages you stated in a previous chapter, Madoka should be 3rd year middle school, and Yuu should be 1st year high school.
Dr.Fail chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
you got me back into playing persona 4 again.
and I am reminded about how much I hated playing that game.
you should update! lower my rage with your excellent story!