Reviews for If Only It Were Easy
silver-thunder-green-lighting chapter 100 . 4/29/2013
I genuinely wish I could favorite this more than once. They may be short, but all the chapters are realistic and the characters behave like themselves. I've seen some truly horrific fanfics (usually the reading the books sort) where the characters say something cliched and out of character because the author wants someone to say it. Urgh.

Thank you for producing a more-than-decent compilation of one shots that didn't make me cringe.

Silver
Guest chapter 100 . 4/20/2013
I enjoyed this story, am quite sad it's finished
Claire chapter 100 . 4/7/2013
I am sad that this is over! But it was an a amazing chapter to end it with! And as you said! I still have Echoes Down the Stream! :-D these stables were amazing! :D well done!
Claire chapter 99 . 4/7/2013
I hate Voldemort's father! He's so cold and harsh! He's not a nice man; what was Merope thinking? Well I guess she wasn't... Not really.
Claire chapter 98 . 4/7/2013
Maybe if Merope had been strong, Voldemort wouldn't have turned into Voldemort... he would've just been Tom Riddle?
Claire chapter 97 . 4/7/2013
This is really good! I liked the use of the different seasons! They fit brilliantly! :D
loveislouder94 chapter 100 . 4/3/2013
An interesting suggestion as to why Voldemorts numbers were so bolstered during the second war, and I like how you highlighted the lack of safety among Voldemort's circle in the last line. Also, well done on following this story through to all 100 chapters, it's quite an acheivement!
loveislouder94 chapter 99 . 4/3/2013
I think that you convey his disgust at her quite well through the inclusion of insults like "the idiot girl." I do feel quite sorry for Merope, though... Anyway, nicely done.
loveislouder94 chapter 98 . 4/3/2013
It was kind of sad to read, too. With this one, a couple of your sentences begin with the middle of the previous ones. E.g. "to live with a reminder of the love she lost. To live with a reminder of the man..." Although I get that you're emphasising the point, and that's good, I'd suggest limiting the amount of times you do it, so it doesn't sound repetitive. Sorry. :) Other than that, well done.
loveislouder94 chapter 97 . 4/2/2013
An interesting take on Snape and Lily's friendship. The seasons you assigned them seem to fit them quite well. Nicely done :)
loveislouder94 chapter 96 . 4/2/2013
A nice summary of the rift between the founders. :)
Absidoodle chapter 97 . 4/2/2013
I love this :') absolutely love it, this one and 95 may be my favourites!
Claire chapter 96 . 4/2/2013
I'm glad you included the Founders in this! And what a great tale on them!
Claire chapter 95 . 4/2/2013
Interesting take on these two! I love it!
Claire chapter 94 . 4/2/2013
He was spoiled and ungrateful!