Reviews for May's wish
raichukiller chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
beautiful
Blazetile chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Remarkable effort put. Thoroughly impressed _
The grammar, on the other hand...:p lol kidding
Nice job
plattytehpwn chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Great story! Your writing skills have drastically improved, especially your mastery of English. I just hope to see more of your work soon.
nooneimportant2 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Sure took you long enough to finally get this up after all that hype you put into the forums XD

Okay well rather than write a big essay on this since this is apparently your first story in a really long time, I'll keep it a bit brief, or at least briefer than I usually write reviews.

Keep in mind though, this isn't meant to offend you, just point out some things.

The idea for the story was good and I actually liked the idea, but it seemed to me that the whole story was really really rushed.

You had a lot of grammatical errors through the entire story.

I'll be frank: Even though the story (as in the plot and idea) was good (Although the shooting stars wisher could use some more elaboration), the grammatical errors made it a bit tough for me to read and the story was riddled with them so I had to read several bits multiple times.

Take your time while writing, don't rush, and read your story aloud after you finish a page or so. If you read aloud, you'll pick up on grammatical errors much more easily. If you clean up your writing style, you could be a very good writer.
Beastmode953 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012