Reviews for Maggie's Pub
LPlover93 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Oooh..sexy and cool at the same time. I loved it!
cloemarrie chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Oh wow this was amazing.
Lunar Skky chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
He was surprised that some lanky boy like me could kick so hard so he offered me a smoke. Then he sucked my cock behind an abandoned building and I never looked back. - just like that huh? well damn, alright. haha

It's a labor of love fucking yourself to death - nice

It's an interesting story. I don't normally read slash but this pair definitely made it worth it ;D
Nicia chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Cool use of your prompt :) This one shocked me a little but I liked it. I liked the pairing, I don't really read slash and have never read a Jasper/James one before so it was a nice surprise.

It would be cool to hear some more of Jasper's backstory to see why he hates his family so much, and even James'.

Good job!
readingmama chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
He was surprised that some lanky boy like me could kick so hard so he offered me a smoke. Then he sucked my cock behind an abandoned building and I never looked back. - lol boys!

This was steamy fun. Public smexing, always hot.

Thanks so much for participating in FAGE
Tammygrrrl chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Squee! Look at all the great reviews! Great job!
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
great little o/s ... so different but so great! :)

-Kate
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
god this brought back a lot of memories for me! I dated a punk for a while when I was a little younger than I am now (hehe). The Sex Pistols were among my faves at that time. Great oneshot :)
crosunshine chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I LOVE THE MUSIC! :))

great small OS!
Malice Slashlover chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Wow! Thanks, I loved it. I was singing along to all the songs and had to listen to a few (getting distracted) before I shook myself and remembered to review. I think either you did your research really well or you might be a bit of a fan of early punk too :) Thanks so much for writing Maggie's Pub for me!

PS: I saw The Jam live when they toured here about 3 years ago. We all sang along like they were a juke box :)