Reviews for Beautiful
sweetteatwo chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I liked it I sure would like to see more of this Jasper and Edward and jasmine story line
I would like to read about how they become a family and add my kids and see jasmine's miled stones from newborn to teenager.
Coldplaychic chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
fuckin epic need to continue
kat4543 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
beautiful love it
Eddiemaxy chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Awww. But I do wish tht there waz more
CentauRita chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Right, differently! ;}
avalesa uharets chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Ok loved it like I lovve all your storys. Youare amazing. Just ausum.
yaelfica chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
What? That was awesome dude! Ha!...u kinda always do great stuff so thanks for sharing...I even cried...I hate crying with fanfic but I do...hehe thanksssss sooo much...u r great with Ed and Jas I should say...smooch smooch hug hug ;)
renamac chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Wow - the title is right - Beautiful. I especially liked how you were able to explain medically that it was possible. Thanks for sharing.
jacoblovinmama chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This is such a beautiful story. I love the boys finding their love, Edward's relationships with Lilly and his family. This made me smile after a very difficult day. Thank you for the journey.
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Write more please i love it
yaoi1827 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
it was perfect this should be a published novel!
L.A.91 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Naw loved this :)
Abryl chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Ok, this was different - but good different!
Especially the beginning impressed me but I kind of waited for the huge discussion about double standards - since basically Edward says something about it being unfair that he has to protest for things that are 'normal'.
(We're people like everyone else.
We do what everyone else is doing.
We just choose to be with people of the same gender.)
But still he starts of this sort of 'friendship' with Jasper with feelings like disgust and describing Jay as a 'Freak'

I'm not a huge fan of the whole mpreg stories but I do enjoy them here and there,
IF they're written in a certain way that's not all 'Zoooomg Ur preggers, wooow!'
which, thankfully you did.
It was a nice oneshot with a well written beginning and a very well written ending.
Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!
Marie One chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Great story and Jasmine did not like being called a boy.
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I almost didn’t read this when I stumbled over the word Mpreg… which sounded exactly like what you explained it to be… but then I got curious, because how the hell was that supposed to work out? And the story turned out to be kinda beautiful – just like the title said. But my head still can’t wrap itself around this… I’ll have to google it. Is it for real? Can it happen? The questions are endless…
Thank you so much for sharing.