Reviews for Hocus Pocus
FirePony16 chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Awesome story :D
werewolfsfan chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
Wonderful! I'll save it to read every Halloween!
werewolfsfan chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
Ah! While I really liked the kids burning the old witches in a current day kiln, I knew it was too early (chapter 4) to have seen the last of them!
werewolfsfan chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
I've seen Hocus Pocus but not in quite a while. So it's like coming into this story fresh and I'm enjoying very much!
werewolfsfan chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Smart Dean!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Oh Dean!
woundedhearts chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Sorry it took awhile for me to finish. But i enjoyed this tremendously. So much so that i'm almost tempted to pop in the movie. This was unique and refreshing and so worth reading. Keep up the great work.
woundedhearts chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Those evil witches. I'm surprised the kil didn't do the trick. But i guess the magic of the curse was just too strong. I hope Dean gets Sam back. :)
woundedhearts chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Its going to be interesting to see how John's presence adds to the story. This is getting good. I'm guessing Max and Dani are safely at home? Eitherway i love how you have combined these two stories.
ccase13 chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
I hope for the boys' sakes that JOhn never found out how much trouble they got in on halloween in Salem.
woundedhearts chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I love Binkz. So then this will read pretty closely to the movie with minor exceptions. Eitherway i love it. It's so Dean to take charge and kick some butt. Will he, Sam and Allison become the main characters or will Max and Dani still be a part of the story?
woundedhearts chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is a refreshing and genius idea. I would have never thought to combine Hocus Pocus (One of the my favorite halloween films) and Supernatural. But this works perfectly.

Aww Max, so delusional. If he'd only known the truth. But if anyone can kick some sense into him, its Dean Winchester. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this and how closely it follows the film. :)
Iniysa chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Loved this! This was one of my favorite movies growing up. Now if you could just add one more chapter with John coming back to find Sam an Dean still not home at 5:30 am, the place trashed, a hole in the roof, children zombified and adults that can't stop dancing. It would be awesome to read his reaction when he finds his boys and learn about their own hunt. ;)

Lauren
Iniysa chapter 5 . 6/5/2012

Lauren
TraSan chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
This movie is all kinds of cheesy, but there's just something endearing about it and I watch it every year. In fact any time someone says something about "running amok" my brain says "Amok! Amok! Amok! Amok!" LOL.

So needless to say, I found this adaptation using the Winchesters to be delightful. I had a smile on my face the entire time.

Thank you!