Reviews for JIA Case Files : Street of Tokyo
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 12 . 8/6
I am glad that everyone is okay in the end, especially where Misao got to the end what she wanted, Aoshi. Very good story, it is nice to know what will happen in the sequel.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 11 . 8/6
The scene between Kaoru and Enishi was really special. I hope that Kaoru is well and that others can come out of this soon.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 10 . 8/5
Wow, it was a shame that at the end Yumi caught both Sano and Megumi, but it was expected since Megumi never leave a wounded person just to save herself. Misao is very impressive and I like her to show Aoshi that can take care of herself.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 9 . 8/5
Very good Kaoru can handle helicopters, it is something quite new. Good way to get Aoshi has no choice but to go to Osaka. Was good interaction between Sano and Megumi, Ohh the final part is interesting, I would not expect to see Yumi.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 8 . 8/5
I liked the scene Aoshi and Misao was very good. So Kenshin wants to spend more time with Kaoru, maybe later. And what happened to Sanosuke and Megumi, I really hope that they also have some action.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 7 . 8/5
If Enishi is Neechi, what will happen to him when he finds out that Kenshin was the murderer of his sister, a disaster is coming. It's nice to see that they formed a family without blood ties.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 6 . 8/5
Wow that scene at the hospital was very good, I really did not expect to Misao suddenly appear and be an expert in bombs. With that Hiko finally appeared, this is getting very good.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 5 . 8/5
That rather than Misao came on time with Aoshi, now he has more time to come up with Kaoru, I hope Kenshin can do something, and aside to help with the bomb in the hospital, it seems that everyone will have to run for their lives.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 4 . 8/5
I liked that Kaoru was able to leave their state to face Enishi, the hospital was also funny, Sanosuke and Megumi fighting while criminals try to draw the intention of both. The last part left me in suspense.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 3 . 8/4
Luckily Kenshin came close to help Kaoru, after all Greek Ouzo bottle unhurt, very typical of the situation. Sano has not woken up yet? Megumi is rightly worried about him, after all it is uncommon for a person being shot in front of her.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 2 . 8/4
Interesting, so they misled Kenshin for him to return with Hiten, at least he will not betray Kaoru yet.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 1 . 8/3
This story really has a good start and I think this will be very interesting.
SunBinamra chapter 12 . 7/19
Awesome story! I love the idea of Aoshi playing big brother - don't ask me why, it's probably OOC but it's still so cute. I love the way you write all the characters actually...

And of course, the plot was fantastic. Love this series!
Aki no Ryu chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
And I cried again. Yep, this could totally be a movie. I agree, some loose ends their but hey, there's an opening for a sequel! LoL Thank you so much for was great!
Aki no Ryu chapter 11 . 6/7/2013