Reviews for JIA Case Files : Street of Tokyo
SunBinamra chapter 12 . 7/19
Awesome story! I love the idea of Aoshi playing big brother - don't ask me why, it's probably OOC but it's still so cute. I love the way you write all the characters actually...

And of course, the plot was fantastic. Love this series!
Aki no Ryu chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
And I cried again. Yep, this could totally be a movie. I agree, some loose ends their but hey, there's an opening for a sequel! LoL Thank you so much for was great!
Aki no Ryu chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
Tears...
Aki no Ryu chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
I had to reread some parts just to make sure I got the convoluted story straight. Maaan, backstabbing everywhere! I love Misao's energy.
Aki no Ryu chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
I enjoyed the Sano and Megumi interaction. I hope Sano can take care of the situation and it's not something that will be a liability for the others... great chapter as always!
Aki no Ryu chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
I am so loving the Aoshi and Misao scenes. The motorcycle chase was great! Btw, I really liked the presentation of the reversed blade sword.
Aki no Ryu chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
I cried.
Aki no Ryu chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
This wad one incredibly intense chapter! I almost cheered when Misao walked in and took charge of thessituation. Wow, this was really good. I'm a big Sano x Meg fan but right now the Aoshi x Misao pairing is the one I'm most interested in. Hehe
Aki no Ryu chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Whoa. What's going on... That was a pretty intense meeting in that private bar.
Did Sano get arrested too? So Megumi, Aoshi, Kaoru, and now Yahiko were all fostered by Dr. Genzai?
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Uh oh, she's been drugged. I hope Kenshin's helping out Kaoru doesn't put him in more trouble with the law. Oops, my review about the MM7 went on the previous chapter, sorry. It was for this one.
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Wowzers. I loved the chase Misao led Aoshi on. ahahaha Clever girl! When's the Sanosuke and Megumi interaction coming along? hehe Watch out, Kaoru...
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This is so cool! So opposite sides of the law, huh? I like how fast the action's moving. Pretty neat mix of characters too, not the usual groups.
Maria-Reynne chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
Awesome :)
You did great with this story !
ilyena damodred chapter 12 . 5/5/2011
Interesting
older and amused chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
very nicely pulled off! i like how you twisted the tomoe-enishi thing aroundso it was KAORU and ENISHI who had the romantic history, instead of kenshin and tomoe. and you managed to do it all with an absolute minimum of OOC, somehting extremely impressive :) way to go, i loved it all! _