Reviews for United States of Steve Rogers
Will you finnish this fanfic?:(
Steve 3.0 johnny storm
LittleBounce chapter 2 . 1/1
You should never apologise for a semi-naked Steve. Ever. Ending with a semi-naked Steve is even better ;)

loved the various appearances you managed to get in there. I'm pretty sure there's more than a hint of Jonny Storm in there, lol. I thought it was good fun that Tony was quietly worried about getting Steve back, only for him to acquire a worrying crush on Pepper. Tee hee.

Definitely keep this going! It's so much fun.
Death.Emerald.77 chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Unknownnobody32 chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
So glad you've come back to this fic, Sudoku! Here's my commentary below-

See Tony, Steve was actually half decent.
But LOL Pepper got a little distracted there in the beginning . Who can blame her though! ;-)

Gosh, wish I could get my deliveries that fast! Steve must have bought his new clothes from the same shop.

" I like music too." lol for some reason I read that in a pouty childish voice.

Heh, Loki's trending on twitter, who would have "thunk" it? Tony's right, SHIELD the Avengers should just tap into social media from now on. Fangirls prove resourceful.
LMAO him smirking at a giraffe though.

OMGOSH Darcy! Haha sorry, I wasn't expecting her presence!

*gasps* Flirty Steve driving a sports car, is this who I think it is? Cause I'm guessing Johnny Storm. If it is I'm that much more excited because this was what I was waiting for from the start!
VictoriousVirgo chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
Is Steve 3.0 Johnny Storm? The sports car kinda gives it away...
Anyways I was laughing so hard at the '#LokiSighting'
its hilarious lol
The curious case of a fangirl chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
Is Steve 3.0 Johnny Storm (Human Torch) from fantastic four? Because flirting and sport car sounds like him.
Nicolive chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
LittleBounce chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
lol, I wouldn't have minded if there was a monkey harmed in the making of this story - they sounded pretty pesky anyway ;)

this is such a fun concept! I've not seen that many CE films so it's going to be fun to try to guess which of his other characters I recognise as they come up :))

I liked Thor's shiftiness and cute explanation that his Asgardian ways might add a hit to his kiss. Very sweet. And very Thor. Tee hee.

Tony's mild hatred of his own train of mind made me giggle, too.

cool start!
Sarah chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
By any chance is this Steve, Chris' character from What's your number?.
Nicolive chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
I will send this to a ton of people if you can update ASAP (JK I'll probs send it to them anyway... XDXD)
Unknownnobody32 chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Oh God Tony, there's a half naked women in Steve's room and you're thanking her for doin' Steve and pumping her for details. LOLZ

ROFL Nat's subtle humor, "I'm sure once he is back to normal, he'll want to know you better and perhaps even ask your hand in marriage."

Ooh Ooh I think I know of this character Steve is in right now. I havent seen the movie but I've viewed some clips of it on Youtube and remember the way he dressed and that he was good with technology.

Speaking of which, this is so wonderfully ironic that Steve 2.0 is so very impressed with Tony and all his accomplishments. And Tony just can't help himself, he has to hug Steve. Lol I wonder if the actual Cap will remember all this later when he's himself?

Steve 2.0 handled everything pretty well after having all these unbelievable things dumped on him, so props to him. It's strange that his personality has changed and he forgets important facets of his life, but he remembers the necessary things (like his address and his actual name.) Loki sure did a doozy on him.

Geezee Clint is just a set of loose lips today! haha

Like Tony, I have so many questions about the end- the guitar, his nudity, Pepper calmly sitting there. LOL . Oh boy I cant begin to imagine what'll happen next!
Unknownnobody32 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
So as I said in our earlier convo, I'm going to read this and review chapter by chapter. And you know my review style is commenting on a few of my fave parts so here we go:

Tony's inner dialogue about a torrid Fury/Loki affair gave me the same brain scarring imagery he had *scrubs brain*

Hahah speaking of imagery, the imagery of the Statue of Liberty in a large sized Loki's helmet is hilarious. And the flying monkeys. I love how Thor's just like," Thanks bro , now I get it ," and everyone practically face palms.

I was totally thinking the same thing Tony said when Nat kisses sleeping Steve and says she's taking one for the team. Like what a hugggeee sacrifice to make. Pshhh girl!

LMAO! Ah ha, one sided Thundershied... I knew it! Something told me the second kiss was gonna be Thor's. Is there something you're not telling us Thor , cuz you were mighty quick to jump in on that? I love how Bruce tacks on "We won't judge you."

LOL I cant believe Tony made the Avengers future robot joke to poor Cap, but then again I can believe it.

So I'm not very familiar with any of Evans' other movie roles except for Johnny Storm so I hope I won't be too lost form this point on, but anyways a very funny start so far! :)
SwifteForeverAndAlways chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Nice. This is a great story. You should put him as Johnny Storm sometime soon.