Reviews for Avatar Avengers Assemble
ps-i-ejoy-you-got-power-pack-as-avater-casts
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
who-aer-the-gaerudins-of-galxe-of-avater-angvers-assmle
Anonymous Rex chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
Awesome chapter here! I loved seeing Beta Ray Bill in action here, and I also liked seeing that he managed to come to a peaceful realization with Korra. As always, looking forward to seeing what comes next in this story!
Keep writing!
M0b1uz chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
Man, Bill really is like Thor if he can out-headbutt IronMako.

Also, seriously? He said "skuttlebutt" twice with a straight face and NO ONE snickered?

Hey, if Bolin is the Hulk, then who's gonna play Nuktuk? Unless Cap is gonna do it. Or hey, maybe Bill could do it.

Beytuk, Spirit of the South!

Another question, when does certain arachnid crawl into the picture?
Cylon One chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
Beta Ray Bill.

Again, I think so awesome that he's now in the picture.

For sure, looking forward to seeing how things go from here while he's here.

As well as how it goes with the expected eventual power-up of him, Thor-style.

Then getting of his hammer, Stormbreaker.

Awesome update.
Xoraan chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
Yeah! Beta ray bill! His origin in this is pretty familiar yet also fresh with a dash of Yue and the Krew/Avengers. Bill's presense means one thing, it's time for the Stormbreaker! Can't wait!
RexBlazer1 chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
Well, it seems that Bill is sticking around for a while. I'm guessing that you're going with what Avengers: EMH did with his origin? It should be interesting to see what he does and doesn't get involved with while in the Avatar world.

I honestly think that Unalaq might be a good candidate for Doctor Doom, as he dabbles in the supernatural to gain more power, and he's in charge of his own country.

I presume you may've noticed, but it seems that a lot of the Korra villains are in some way involved in Politics. The Equalists were terrorists that were Nazi-esque towards Benders, Unalaq tried to instill a Theocracy of sorts on the world and became the Dark Avatar, and now this season we have a Queen Bitch who wants to take the lands of the Republic back, as well as the Red Lotus who are Anarchists. Makes the whole show seem more adult than anything else. Plus, they seem to be doing new villains per season, which I honestly don't mind but I have heard others complain about it. What's your opinion on all this?
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
inporit-will-a.m.u.o.r&s.a.w.o.r.d&damge-control-show
peter chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
if this is some sort of Iron Man 3/Thor: the dark world mash-up, it makes no sense. Stick to the pre-established marvel cinematic universe timeline. PS: WHERE'S HYDRA?
M0b1uz chapter 17 . 5/15/2014
Aaaaaw, and here I was hoping it was a Saiyan at the end...Quick question: how is Korra supposed to SURVIVE THAT?

Isn't it impossible for Omega red to ensnare a spirit in his mechanical tentacles? since spirits in the Avatar world can possess technology as easily as people? I think Dr. Strange would have better luck with that...

How come you changed the dialogue to where Unalaq commanded Tonraq to leave instead of Korra? Just because someone makes a mistake doesn't mean it shouldn't be documented; in fact, we humans tend to learn more from mistakes than alien wisdom.

Yeah I get it, you still don't believe Batman could defeat Goku, which is why you NEED to hear my plan! It plays into all of Goku's weaknesses and would not work on any other DBZ character but him.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 17 . 5/15/2014
hey-you-gavein-on-avter-power-paick oh thor-haes-sapin-offs&-sipderman-sapin-offs&hulk-sapin-off&the-maigthy-angvers-have-sapin-off
so-what-will-avter-anvgers-acdmey-look-like
Anonymous Rex chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
Whoo-hoo! Great chapter here, especially the ending with the arrival of none other than Beta Ray Bill. Can't wait to see the next chapter!
Keep writing!
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 16 . 5/5/2014
you-got-power-pick-to-top-it-off-lin-is-gaerama-of-power-pick-nice-miove
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Unbelievably Awesome!

Great WOKR :D
M0b1uz chapter 16 . 3/8/2014
Hang on, so TophWolverine the Silver Samurai? Kinda' figured that pairing would give girth to Godzilla.

Oh-oh dude, I saw that Kya/Storm thing comin' before season 2 even came out.

I guess it's official: Waterbenders are Avatar's black people.

Oh I get it, so Varrick is the Walt Disney of the Avatar World?

oh and somethind else I was thinkin abouOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH DID YOU SEE THE GODZILLA TRAILERS!? THERE WAS A HALO JUMP AND A STORM CLOUD AND SAN FRANCISCO WAS DESTROYED AND AT FIRST I WAS ALL LIKE,"what is this a trailer for?" AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THE SHADOW OF HIS SPIKES AND HE WAS WALKING PAST A BUILDING AND A TRAIN BITTEN IN HALF BY A GIANT BEAK AND HOLE IN BUILDING AND HEISENBERG AND THEN the ROAR! IT SOUND EXACTLY LIKE IT WAS PATTERN OFF THE ORIGINAL ROAR. AND THEN THE SECOND TRAILER WHERE HEISENBERG IS ALL LIKE "it was no earthquake, you hiding something" AND THEN YOU HIS SHADOW UNDER THE SEA CARRIER AND HIS MOMENTUM CAUSES A TSUNAMI AND SOME STUFF ABOUT A GOVERMENT COVERUP AND A FLASHBACK OF HIM IN HAWAII AND THEN SOME FLYING THING (Rodan?) INTO THE WATER AND THEN THE FALLING JETS AND THE FLARES AND HIS BODY AND THE FULL ROOOOOOOOAAAAAAUUUUUR and you see his FACE AT THE VERY END!

*breathes* There have been few movies that have psyched me out to this degree, the others being Spiderman 2 The Hobbit, and the First Bayformers (might I emphasize the "first"); I've literally been waiting for this movie without even realizing it since I was a kid! Cause you remember when Godzill Final Wars came out in 2004 they persisted it was going to be the very last Godzilla movie, but there was this rumor that there was gonna be another Godzilla movie in 2014, which I thought sounded stupid, thiat is until 2010, when I saw and read about leaked pictures of a new Godzilla design and that LEGENDARY Pictures will be producing an NEW AMERICAN GODZILLA! Then came the teaser at comi-con that I never saw. And it was only on December 10th think where finally got to See. It. For. My. SELF! I CAN"T WAIT! And yes, I intentionally left a quotation mark in there instead of an apostrophe to fully convey just how much I CAN"T wait! I's gonna be AWSOME!