Reviews for The Dawn Was Already Broken
Guest chapter 69 . 5/26/2016
I remember reading this years ago. It was one of my favorite Leah stories. It still is actually. I'm sorry it got taken down. I'm glad you stood up for what you believed in.
Silverfires chapter 43 . 2/2/2016
Oh wow. Incredible chapter. I am so impressed with Embry. He is the perfect boyfriend *sigh*. Just love this story.
Silverfires chapter 68 . 1/21/2016
I love your Callwater and I am so glad it is a happy ending. Thank you so much for sharing.
Apocalypse owner chapter 68 . 12/20/2013
this was the best story ever! It was more then well write, I enjoy everything.
S. Anon chapter 69 . 11/17/2013
I rarely read Twilight fanfiction because, well, I tried reading the first book and I just couldn't continue. So, when the first movie came out, I watched it, then read Breaking Dawn. And I understood the whole series. Which is pretty sad, but I'm not here to bash Stephanie Meyer.

However, I do venture into the fandom to explore the characters. And, boy, did you nail it with Leah. It was amazing. I loved your version better than Breaking Dawn, and I'm incredibly happy that you got published, because you're obviously amazingly talented. Leah Clearwater always had this potential to be a complex and thoroughly developed character, more than us just being told that she's a broken hearted, cynical, bitch, but who she really is. Also, her happy ending? Awesome.

Ugghhh just. It was perfect. Thank You :)
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 63 . 8/8/2013
HOLYSHIT. Once again, a completely and totally awesome story. i dunno how you do it, but I wish i had your talent. hell, I'd settle for being able to come up with obscenities like you can...that's a pretty good talent too.

Anyway- good job keeping everyone in character. it is always appreciated. I definitely prefer this fic to the actual Breaking Dawn, which is, in comparison, really bland...

Keep writing and keep being awesome!

Peace
Love
Recycle

That Crazy Hippie Gurl
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 38 . 8/7/2013
hahaha, i love the banter between Leah, Edward, and Emmet. You really had me laughing.

If i had any doubts about the whole "Breaking Dawn from Leah's Perspective" thing being interesting, they have been washed away. this story is utterly brilliant. I cant wait to see how everything plays out, especially the part about Embry...that was a stroke of genius.
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed your rant, and absolutely agree with you. Although, now i have this image in my head of a bear with a lightsaber for a penis...where do you get this stuff? And people tell me I'm creative...*shakes head*

And then...haha..."Leah is punching walls again..." for some reason i just cracked up.

Ahem. Well, anyway, your chapter was very well written, no grammatical or spelling errors to speak of, and you have no idea how much i love that...characters are all acting like themselves, again an unusual thing in the land of fanfiction...all in all, this is shaping up to be a very nice story! I bet the rest of it will be just as good.
neoneco chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Holy crap, that entire rant in the authors note was AMAZING.
I WOULD READ THIS JUST BECAUSE OF THAT. SERIOUSLY.
Amazing.
Thank you, so, so much.
And you got published? Yaaay. That's great! I can already tell this is going to be a grand adventure.
Thanks for reposting!
saddlebrat chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
love it
csfla chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Bahahaha! I love your rant! I have no idea why they chose ranfom fics to pull. I have some pretty smutty ones on my fave list that haven't been pulled... Stupud! Why they pulled any fics boggles my mind! Really looking forward to reading your fic :) looks great!
Aunt Bran chapter 23 . 10/28/2012
I absolutely LOVE your Leah :) I play Leah in a RP, and she is awesome!
MaxiMillion chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
* I watched as Bella cried. She moaned to Edward about what an idiot she was. No argument here. God, she was such a crybaby. Everything in her life, she had chosen to be that way. She had no right to complain.
MaxiMillion77 chapter 43 . 10/3/2012
* I threw open the front door and stormed out. Sam followed me. I spun around and drew my fist back again.

He threw his hands up and backed away a few steps. Damn right you mother-fucking asshole…or, well…in his case, cousin-fucking asshole.

LOL! Go Leah! And Embry! You're sooo cute! Jake! you're an ass!
KaramelKat chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I know I had this favorited from before their famous "cleaning of stories". I'm glad to see it's back and look forward to re-reading it from the beginning.