Reviews for Remedy
Guest32 chapter 52 . 4/4
Agh:( I didn't get to read their wedding day! It's been a couple years, and u probably don't even check up on this story any more or remember it still exists, but this was such an amazing story! I really enjoyed reading it! I'm a bit disappointed that it had to end so far in. You where pretty close:( you are an excellent writer, and you wrote each character perfectly. I will make one final plea as I desperate reader And ask; please update soon!
sincerely, Your loyal reader;
Guest32
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 2/3
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Music Box Physicist chapter 52 . 11/10/2013
Please update soon; brilliant fic
Guest chapter 17 . 9/12/2013
wow that is such a gay book you soooo shoudent read it it sucks big fat balls assholes
ooooo chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
not good
Sam0728 chapter 52 . 7/15/2012
When is James going to kiss her? Like a REAL kiss?
And how long is this story? Don't get me wrong, I love it! Been reading it for days. But how many more chapters?
Update soon!
harrylee94 chapter 52 . 7/10/2012
Amazing! I loved this! I can't wait for the next chapter.
CelebratingUniqueness chapter 52 . 7/10/2012
Haha the lady at the end ;) Dot I mean she is ace I know I've said that a lot but yeh haha that didn't suck in my opinion :) It was great hehe ;) x Update soon please :) x

Destrier :D x
InsomniaCoffee chapter 51 . 7/9/2012
Freedom! Yay! That's great news indeed!
InsomniaCoffee chapter 50 . 7/9/2012
Oh dear...
Arthur chill out dude! Gawd! xD Can't he just knuckle down and work without...complaining? xD
InsomniaCoffee chapter 49 . 7/9/2012
AW! Just...AW! Oh my lord! Getting married? Engaged? Marriage? That's so effing adorable! You're right, it's random (i take it that's what you were calling random! :S) But it's also soooooo cute! :3
InsomniaCoffee chapter 47 . 7/9/2012
Percy's writing a novel? Oh..that'd be right interesting to read!
Cool chapter though! Happy Birthday to the twins. As well as Happy Christmas to them all xD
InsomniaCoffee chapter 44 . 7/9/2012
Ah, snow, your seemingly awesome ability to turn everyone into children again doesn't fail! :D
InsomniaCoffee chapter 41 . 7/9/2012
Dude! I am so tardy in reviewing! (Tech problems.) But honestly, poor Dot...I've had many moments like that. Although I've never been helped up by a gorgeous Captain...
CelebratingUniqueness chapter 51 . 7/8/2012
Omg! They can go! Yay :) hehe that's exciting :P can't wait for more lol ;) Please update soon!

Destrier :D x