Reviews for Lion & Vampire
deaththewolf32 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Great chapter i say!i hope you continue making more chapters soon im actually excited to see kurumu real soon! and like i said i hope you continue making more chapters! i'll be expecting awesome stuff from ya!
NotSoDarkShadow chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I loved this story ! Really do hope there will be future chapters
FFate chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I would like to continue this fic, but only if I had the talent and time to do it
If I were to continue this it will most likely end up with the canon pairings I.E mokaxtsukune and squallxrinoa Because replacing tsukune is too stereotypical, and what's more, I'm going to place the RV universe into the FF8 universe, to make it more appealing
This could be a challenge since I can't write a decent story (because of wrong grammar and only base on pure idea and imagination)
Liberius chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
...I have no words. I bow in awe of your crack-ability.
NeoXxRamen chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Hmmm I like this keep em comin plzzzz!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
A shame you're not continuing; this is actually a great job you did here.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I don't care dude Please update. I read several Rosario vampire crossover fanfics, but unlike
this one , you actual put a cool character ,for once in a story with a character with a cool demeanor
Lance Murdock chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I actually watched all of Rosario Vampire so I could read this, and it was worth it. This fic is incredibly well written. Your ability to capture Squall's character is very impressive, and I can just how imagine the story would progress past this. I'd love to continue it myself, but I don't have to talent or the time.
Chargone chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
this fic... it saddens me that there is not more of it.

i'd take up that challenge and write it myself if my skills were not so abysmal. sadly, they are. (i'm not good at plot or antagonists, really.) ... i'm also not really as familiar with Rosario Vampire as i would need to be to do so... it's one of many fandoms where i read and enjoy fics, and thus know the main points about, but have never actually bothered with the original material. (actually, that's not quite true. i did read some scans of it some time ago... can't remember what point that stopped at.)

FFVIII was the first FF i played, and ... come to think of it, the first Playstation game i ever bought too. i still have it, actually. (running a PS1 game on a PS2 hooked up to my shiny new HD/digital capable TV is kinda amusing. especially given what else is in that snarl.) I never did figure out why people disliked various parts of it so much... i can see how the draw system can be abused, and the triple triad rules spread thing was a pain, but that was it. FF VII on the other hand... given that it somewhat Stopped Having a Plot part way through disk three and yet gets raved about as the greatest thing ever baffles me.

and that's all off topic.

you captured Squall Really well here, and... Moka is, in many ways, a more extreme version of Rinoa, isn't she?

ehh, yeah. it's good :D
followed just in case you ever add to it (and so i can find it again... it's easier to find followed things than faved things given how huge both lists have got these days... and i no longer fav unfinished things unless they're truly exceptional. this, despite being complete, isn't exactly Finished... or doesn't feel like it, at least.)
Dethklok91 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
You do realize that Final Fantasy VIII is primarily Japanese, right? It also kinda struck me as odd when Squall said "Youkai Academy" sounded suspicious, as though he knew what "Youkai" meant, but didn't even know what "sensei" meant, or even about honorifics. While I like the story, I would appreciate it if you were more consistent with the Japanese parts of it.
Raikou Kusanagi chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
lol WIN!
Rhavis chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I think the story has a lot of potential. From Moka's antics mixing with Squall's personality, and the way you protray whats going on, I can't hep but feel that it can only get better.

I only ask that you continue it, since this is probably one of the only RV cross overs that is handled well that I've found.
ChaosZX chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Aw. Here I was thinking you decided to make chapter 2.

Oh well, I still love this first chap.