Reviews for Bruises
Classic Lit Lover chapter 21 . 6/1
Cool take on Loki's mind control of Clint. Also I love your story Midnight.
SpeedyMcNot chapter 11 . 4/16/2019
Dude this chapter is amazing! You are an inspiration in writing.
julzdagger88 chapter 21 . 4/15/2019
WOW... I mean, I’ve read a lot of fan fiction stories from different fandoms, and it’s rare to find stories like this - it is amazing! You have such a great writing style and did s wonderful job with each character’s personalities and relationships between them. I really loved Loki’s character (evil yet calculating - a great bad guy) - and Barton was fantastic - and Tony was spot on - and Natasha was perfect... loved Dr Ann too! It is like watching a movie but being able to read the characters thoughts. You write very descriptive and I can totally visualize every fight scene and see every battle wound! Amazing job! Thanks so much for writing - it kept me hooked for days! I’ll def be re-reading this again!
Katie MacAlpine chapter 21 . 12/20/2018
Do these idiots blame anyone else that were controlled by Loki or is it just Clint? He may have been the senior agent, but he wasn't alone!
Katie MacAlpine chapter 20 . 12/20/2018
Ann Deluca is tough, but everyone reaches their breaking point eventually.
Katie MacAlpine chapter 19 . 12/20/2018
You'll heal. Just be patient...That means resting, Barton!
Katie MacAlpine chapter 18 . 12/20/2018
Plus points for your medical knowledge! Not many writers can get a scene written like that.
Katie MacAlpine chapter 17 . 12/19/2018
Help is on the way, Clint.
Katie MacAlpine chapter 16 . 12/19/2018
CLINT!
Katie MacAlpine chapter 15 . 12/19/2018
Yes! I knew he didn't die, Jarvis! Clint lives!
Katie MacAlpine chapter 14 . 12/19/2018
Clint is not dead, Jarvis. Your sensors are faulty.

( ( ( Tony ) ) )
Katie MacAlpine chapter 13 . 12/19/2018
I was afraid that only Clint could see and hear Loki. I'm glad the team heard the conversation.
Katie MacAlpine chapter 12 . 12/19/2018
( ( ( Clint ) ) )
Katie MacAlpine chapter 11 . 12/19/2018
Good fight, Clint. Now, who's watching the aliens?
Katie MacAlpine chapter 10 . 12/15/2018
I love reading your description of Clint's acrobatics!