Reviews for Bruises
Unterflieger chapter 21 . 5/6
That was really good. thanksssss
Guest chapter 21 . 12/28/2015
You've done such an amazing job with this story. The level of detail in the emotions, action sequences and dialog is incredible - and to me, you've kept true to the characters and their reactions. Really superbly done!
Olive-Pizza chapter 15 . 6/7/2015
Still lovely, darling!

I just wanted to let you know that I loved that you take clint's sight to the next level-like not only can he physically see well, but also that he's super perceptive. He can see into people, he observes them, learns them. And that's awesome so I'm glad you touched on that! :)
Olive-Pizza chapter 12 . 6/4/2015
Hi! Me Again! Again, awesome writing, love your descriptions and your writing flows nicely.

Specifically, this quote: "the crushing pressure of the world that seemed to rest on his shoulders, or the flames of hell licking at his heels."

Love, love, love that line! It portrays Clint so well. How he feels the duty, what he needs to do for the world, for his friends, for his values and so on, but also shows that he has done some things that he isn't proud of. That he doesn't think he is a good man, but is still going to be good anyway.

Anyway, I'm slowly but surely reading through this! Looking forward to more of your works!
Olive-Pizza chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
Me again. As I take a break in reading this fic, just wanted to say you write beautifully and I really appreciate how you gave more depth to this story than the film could. Loved that you make him fighting Loki's influence instead of simply being incapable. Because Hawkeye is cool and should not be treated as anything but. So thanks for doing that! Alright, I will read more tomorrow! 3 thanks for the good read!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
This is awesome! I mean it. This is great!
Ash chapter 21 . 10/10/2014
Fantastic story!
whitecat53 chapter 21 . 9/18/2014
Love this story! Can't wait to go read the sequel now! Really love Tony in this! And Clint of course!
Mary Ann chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
I found this story a few days ago, and it's really quite wonderful!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
I just finished after a marathon reading frenzy. This is an awesome story and it is a real treat finding people on ff that love Barton the way I do! Great revisions of the story, keeping Coleson in the mix. Fantastic characterization. Tense, action packed, emotionally overwhelming. All of it very well done. Great story and I cannot wait to read the sequel you mention here, which I am praying you followed through on!
Bookdancer chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
Nice job! I love how you described the fight and Clint's fighting style; a lot of people assume that Natasha is not only the most flexible, but also the only gymnast on the team - Clint grew up in the circus, however, so I've always seen him as a gymnast, as well (and his fighting style, therefore, a lot like Richard Grayson's from DC comics (the first Robin/Nightwing). It's great to see that someone else shares my opinion. So yeah, great job! I can't wait to keep reading.
lederra chapter 21 . 3/19/2014
Good story.
fringeperson chapter 21 . 3/2/2014
This was fantastically gripping.

It was as more-ish as chocolate, and had a similar side-effect of making me a little queasy at times, but still more-ish, and the queasiness passed to just leave the desire to find out what happened next.

The ventures into Barton's psyche were great. The combat against the blue energy was intense - right up to the very end. The trust issues were handled brilliantly.

I give it two thumbs waaaaaay up, but only nine out of ten - the ending leaves me hoping for a sequel, of what it's like for the Avengers in Asgard, while at the same time I'm not sure if I'd actually appreciate a sequel as much as I do this fic. You know, the ever-present issue of sequels failing to measure up to the original. That.

Love it. Thank you.
jensmit75 chapter 21 . 12/21/2013
freaking amaze balls. great story
SqueeFreak chapter 19 . 10/22/2013
I absolutely love this story! I've read the rest and am heading off the read Scars ASAP! XD by the way, Natasha threatening Clint with a spoon wouldn't happen to have anything to do with the movie Robin Hood with Kevin Costner, would it?
"why a spoon, cousin? Why not an axe, or-"
"because it's dull, you twit! It'll hurt more!"
Anyway, awesome story, can't wait to read the sequel! XD