Reviews for Karma's A Witch
wannabecullen-1991 chapter 48 . 3/5
Hey can u plz plz update this storyyy?,,,...
nessietwi02 chapter 48 . 2/16
Please do update this story... I normally don't read any incomplete ones but I really love the plot in this story and I want to see their problems resolved. Please and thank you :)
KClaughs chapter 48 . 1/7
Oh my god. I have absolutely loved reading this story. I quite literally have not been able to put it down. I know its been a super long time since you've updated, but I'm really really hoping that by some stroke of luck you decide to finish it. I would really enjoy seeing how it ends and who doesn't like epic battles? ?
DivineSunSHiNE chapter 48 . 9/24/2014
Ugh this is probably one of my top favorite stories honestly. It's so well written and I adore the idea as well as edward and Bella's dynamic and I'm absolutely dying for you to update. Seriously I hope you do soon because this is to wonderful not to finish everything about it is magical and brilliant wonderful wonderful work!
vinesonwroughtironbars chapter 48 . 9/6/2014
so I saw this story has not been updated in over year which is heart breaking because I am utterly in love with this story... I love these characters.. how you write, and the tale you have woven are magnificent. I just wish I knew how it ended.
virtual-storm chapter 48 . 8/31/2014
I really love this story, all the characters are well defined and enchanting in their own ways; I love that Bella is independent and powerful in her own right, and that Edward is forced to deal with her on equal terms. Very much looking forward to reading the rest
Hangininthere chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
I love this story. Your use of I's instead of my or mine is disturbing though. Try Angela's and my home, or Angela's and mine. If you take off the other person, it should sound right, that's the test. He took my book, or int was mine. He took Angela's and my books, or they were Angela's and mine. Used our and ours when possible of course.
The suspense is killing me. I want another kiss, or some blood, something!
Lilylila chapter 48 . 6/30/2014
Hi, just giving a friendly review to let you know I haven't given up on this story yet and I am still checking for updates every month or so. I really like this story and I hope that you can rewrite the rest of the story and have it to us soon. Until then, :)
mle537 chapter 48 . 6/29/2014
I seriously miss this story
bluee chapter 18 . 5/15/2014
it's almst agonisingly slow, this pace, but it is refreshing and tasteful and too good at keeping suspense. NEED TO SLEEP NOOWWW
bluee chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
i normally dont comment, but this story so far TOTALLY deserves one. THANK YOU for starting off with such a bang and having so much original and exciting elements, while still retaining the skeletons...EXCELLENT, cant wait to get my teeht into this
mom2rka chapter 48 . 5/14/2014
I was just wondering if you're planning on finishing this story.
gotitbad chapter 48 . 4/20/2014
I wish you would have finished this story!
pcirish chapter 48 . 3/30/2014
luv it plz update soon cant wait for more. :)
Roseanne Celeste chapter 48 . 3/25/2014
Hw cud u quit the story at such an important part? This is my fav twilight-witch fanfic by far n i lovd it lots,,if u eva decide to continue,,ill still want to read it
1,934 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »