Reviews for Karma's A Witch
Trina Cole Whitlock chapter 48 . 7/14
I swear I actually liked this story. It's one of those rare ones, where Edward isn't such a complete control freak and Bella's not overly self sacrificing herself. I liked her abilities too, it was unique and stayed true to her shield like in the movies and books. Amazing. I love your Jasper and how he's tense but also in a way laid back, smiling at the right moments! I liked how you made the wolves so excepting of bella and her vampire and also too Jasper. You caught me surprised when you said, Paul was the snitch. Didn't see that coming. If anything I was rooting for Jake to do that. I kinda was hoping for Angela to get imprinted on. Also if you're thinking about double imprint. Because it seems like Quil and Mary Alice had a connection.

Anyway, I adored this story. It was great, I'm usually not a fan of Edward and Bella fanfics, although I love Edward and Bella. It's just most people make them so cliche and cheesy in theirs. I also enjoyed how bella didn't blush every five seconds if someone said something and how she thought about sex. Very amusing.

~~TCW
BridieM chapter 48 . 6/25
Mind blowing!

Well I'm up to date. My imagination will have to suffice and fill in the remainder of the action sequences and the aftermath. Have I mentioned I have no imagination? Huh!

Thoroughly enjoyed this story, your imagination and talent. Maybe sometime in the future there'll be a notification in my inbox. Best wishes and thanks again.
BridieM chapter 47 . 6/25
Oh my Goddess that was powerful.
BridieM chapter 46 . 6/25
LOL. Men. Some of them have shitful timing. And. Clueless to boot! You write beautifully. Thank you.
BridieM chapter 45 . 6/24
A wonderful chapter even considering the content. Thank you.
BridieM chapter 44 . 6/24
Didn't cry but you wrote this is passion and real emotion. The soul searching and further understanding of Edward added to the turbulent steam of emotions, missed opportunities and memories. Loved it.

Getting close to the last chapter...Oh NO!
BridieM chapter 42 . 6/23
Loved Jasper. And Alice? What can I say? Yep she's just too cute for her own good. In regards to this story...Resistance is futile!
BridieM chapter 41 . 6/23
Can you write a lemon or what? Yes you can!
BridieM chapter 40 . 6/23
I am loving their journey.
BridieM chapter 39 . 6/23
This chapter was particularly compelling. Loved it.
BridieM chapter 38 . 6/22
Oh. So good. It was just a chapter? Oh. Goddess! *slaps forward with hand*. It was just a chapter! Damn!
BridieM chapter 37 . 6/22
I admit that my biased attitude to James, Laurent and Victoria comes from countless other FFs plus the original saga. So I am having some trouble not painting them with that brush. However, I shall endeavour to keep an open mind and treat them as siblings...misguided but siblings in protection mode. Also thanks for clarifying that anger issue in regards to Bella. I had seen that but it didn't sink in. Thank you Jack
BridieM chapter 36 . 6/22
hope you did well on your exams. i am about to step up on a soapbox. Apologies now. I hate that anybody drunk or on drugs is excused for their dangerous, malicious and poor behaviour because of said drugs or drink. Leah had the right attitude. Smash their rear ends! Bella was too lenient. Sorry.

Apart from that it was a good chapter.
BridieM chapter 35 . 6/21
Yay Almost. loving how all the relationships are developing.
BridieM chapter 34 . 6/21